Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:54:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy  (Read 585 times)
White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:10:57 AM

The best time to buy is that when the price of bitcoin goes down in a very low price,  and sell it when the price rise up so it will good to invest and you will earn more profit after awhile.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

the right time to buy is during correction
Rayner77

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

the right time to buy is during correction

Obviously, but the exact time to buy is when price starts to bounce back up from a solid and confirmed support level.
isomoyes

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

It's depend on you how much do you have to invest on it I mean now bitcoin price low so if you have that much and you think you can buy some coin then buy it right now or wait for the right time this month up to next march and June month will be increase price.
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

Most people buy high, HODL, then sell low.
the right time to buy. is when the price of the bitcoin is in the low price, so that if you buy a bitcoin in a low price, just hold it until the price of the bitcoin will get high, then when the price of the bitcoin will get high sell  it to earn more money.

PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

The perfect time was yesterday, but sadly some people got paniced and sold everything. If you were lucky and smart enough to buy yesterday, you would be sitting on 25% of profit right now, and it will get even higher in a few days, just hold and be calm and the money will come to you.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

From now on after knowing about bitcoin is a very good time, but better when bitcoin prices are weakening we buy and when in the market increases we sell it on the market. Thanks #CMIIW
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

it is true, and it is for people who have no experience and no patience in trading. if you want to trade in this world of crypto, you should be able to understand with the development of price in altcoin market. buy altcoin prices when it begins to weaken, then wait and resell when prices go up.

mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

The object being to make a profit-so those who advocate by high sell low ar going to lose money, however if you think that Bitcoin or for that matter  any other crypto has reached a low that you feel comfortable buying at then buy, (It may down further in the short term) and hold until it reaches a high that you want to sell at, then sell. Hold onto the cash and when it drops again repeat the cycle.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
lifesecurecoin

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

Buying now is the best time this is the best price u can grab dont delay buy soon
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

The reason most probably because of the lack of trading knowledge specially on basic analysis, bitcoin price is highly unpredictable, but by using at least graphical analysis, we can then be able to get more profit than losses, and cut possible further losses as well. When is the right time to buy? No one knows exactly, but I hope the graphical analysis can greatly help as it is to me.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoins. Because the price is cheap and we can afford it. I'm sure that the 1 BTC previously 20,000 $ is now available for 3 BTC! So really our big profit here once again increased the price of bitcoins. The speculation this year of experts will take $ 60k price of bitcoin.

I agree. Now is really the right time to buy because the price is cheaper now and sooner or before the year ends it will strike again to its peak. the bitcoin will recover soon. and those coins you think have the potential to grow , it is also the time to invest. grab the opportunity while it is a bit cheaper now.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

Not the right way of that people doing this pattern. You must BTCuy low, HODL, sell high Cheesy But considering to the unstable value of BTCitcoin, you as a bitcoin user will decide when and what you will consider as low and high for yourself.
EtherATM

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin? It really depends on you ,for me if I have enough condition, I will get bitcoin. You particularly spend much of your time doing research, following the updated information to know the news of bitcoin. If you don’t have more capital ,you’d better choose the time that bitcoin’s price goes down to buy, it will be much more convenient for you. Moreover, you have to be careful to avoid the scammers. If you want to do bitcoin for long time, you must learn and read a lot to have knowlegde and analyze market easily.
yucien78

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:34:18 AM

in opinion the right time is now the best time to buy because the bitcoin price is lower than last month. and i think in few month ahead the price will going up again.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

Let's come at the real truth that why people buy coins at high price , in actual when a coin forms at dump then most of the people hate with that coin and also many people thinks that is worst coin but in actual that remains a opportunity for the perfect time investment to get profit in short term hold .
But when the price of any coin get starts up then people get attract towards that coin and make buy directly but they didn't aware that there remains chances of big dump and such types of mistake made by most of the newbie in the trading .
So buy at dump or at low price is best thinking of the people who are in cryptourrency trading .

You are right, then a sharp analysis is needed to read the chances of a coin. Some people misstep because they lack understanding of analytical techniques and just drift away, easily panicked.
Should buy coins at low or high prices but have a trend up then it's a good chance, of course, the best thing is to buy at a low price with trend up.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

For me its the opportune time to purchase bitcoin as its long time that the cost has come such low. I would begin purchasing at various costs and begin offering once my base target is accomplished . I m still certain that great merchants are as of now profiting by taking here and now positions. I am glad that the offering weight is such high and is endeavoring to offer chance to all to enter the market once more.
wazir101

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

When market two days before on near 6000$ it was best time to buy but you can buy now also its good time to buy and dont trade just buy and hold for some month
doreraj

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

In the beginning maybe, but after some time if you staying, you find another strategy))
As for me, it buys when the market is "red" some type of coin that I know and believe in...

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
julosip

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:06:31 AM

Great time to buy was few days ago when bitcoin cost 5000$ but now it is still good time to buy as the price is reasonable. Don't loose your chance to buy it before bitcoin became 10000$ and up Wink Wink.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: