Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green??  (Read 13259 times)
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

The market is already recovering and am expecting a full turnaround by next month which was my prediction earlier based on my research. The following positive news helped propel this particular reversal:

- Blackrock rumors
- Easing of restrictions on crypto by nations like South Korea etc
- ETF proposal submitted to the SEC(High approval chances)
- Japan improving the capital flow through their exchanges etc

These reasons are enough to help the market reverse from a bear to bull market in my opinion. Stay confident and HODL people.

Perhaps very much depends on the solution of those tasks that you described above. Those decisions that will be taken can greatly affect the further growth of the market.
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

I think the bitcoin price may be adjusted to  6000 dollars and then rise to  20000 dollars in a year. I think we can find the lowest price in the range of $3,000-5,000. However, positive regulatory decisions may help the market regain confidence. For example, if the US Securities and Exchange Commission approves an exchange-traded fund (ETF), then bitcoin prices are likely to climb to 20000 dollars or even  50000 dollars before the end of the year.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

The market is already recovering and am expecting a full turnaround by next month which was my prediction earlier based on my research. The following positive news helped propel this particular reversal:

- Blackrock rumors
- Easing of restrictions on crypto by nations like South Korea etc
- ETF proposal submitted to the SEC(High approval chances)
- Japan improving the capital flow through their exchanges etc

These reasons are enough to help the market reverse from a bear to bull market in my opinion. Stay confident and HODL people.

Indeed, those news that you indicated can significantly affect the market of crypto currency and help start a new trend. We'll wait for August, and watch how events actually develop.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Tulanpa

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

I was thinking the end of May the prices will rise again. Unfortunately, it keeps deepening.
But in my opinion that is irrelevant, as long as the prices rise again at some point.
That prices have dropped so much now is probably because they have risen enormously in the last year. But we can still hope for end of July and see what we happen.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

I am not sure about altcoins but bitcoin just started. Expect bitcoin to continue making upward movements with slight corrections. Maybe altcoins will have its time this coming last quarter.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

I think.
the beginning of the peak value of each token in the market during the septempber month.
because we know the value of altcoin in the market is slowly recovering. so we should wait for more money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

No condition is permanent, there might be red market today... Tomorrow will have green but the only time I noticed we could have a full green market is towards ending of the year, that's when the market recovered. But let's keep hoping for good.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:42:30 AM

The good news is now that Bitcoin started up again and broke through the $ 8,000 mark, before its ever bottom of this year around $ 5,800.

we can not predict what will happen but my expectation Bitcoin will rise again its price like aoa that we want it, go go go green market!
zatteis

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

It's already in recovering stage, we finally have reached it and let's hope that it will continue growing. The top currencies are growing and this is a good sign of a wealthy future that we have been waiting for a while now. I believe in cryptocurrency and I believe that it will revolutionize the future
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

I think this will stop completely either by the end of 2018 or mid-2019. So far, there are no major prerequisites for the market to become completely green

Exactly. What we need is to have patience and think positive that green market will stable before end of this 2018 year. And I think this will probably happened because we had an experienced with the previous 2017 year. So lets wait for the green market soon to come.
There's no specific time when it will recover but now we're hoping that it will explodes again in order to get good profit as well, in my prediction I think it has a good rate value in ber months like last last year it seems to fluctuates at the end of the year.

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

The market started to rise gradually. And I believe there will be a nice rise in the price of bitcoin in the coming weeks. I think the bitcoin price will go up to $ 10,000 in August. And at the same time, altcoin's prices will also rise.
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

As far as I know the market now is in green mark and doing quite well. I just hope this could be good start for bitcoin since its fall. Hopefully it will contintue till the end of the year.
Papilio

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

I think this will stop completely either by the end of 2018 or mid-2019. So far, there are no major prerequisites for the market to become completely green

Exactly. What we need is to have patience and think positive that green market will stable before end of this 2018 year. And I think this will probably happened because we had an experienced with the previous 2017 year. So lets wait for the green market soon to come.
.       you can back up your words with any kind of diversion, as we observed earlier the market could start to grow right tomorrow.
BitForceOne

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:51:22 PM

Oftentimes, people maintain crypto-currencies defying noticeable loses of levels and they originate a capped climb in levels possibly for hours.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

And I believe there will be a nice rise in the price of bitcoin in the coming weeks. I
It will be nice if we stop worrying if we see the market moved a bit below.

But let's all be positive and the past days have gone and many have happened and events occurred, G20, some ETF rejection and what else? there's more to come and those will finally make the market green and go.

I think the bitcoin price will go up to $ 10,000 in August. And at the same time, altcoin's prices will also rise.
All has the same prediction on what will it reach on August.

I have heard some said that ETF will be delayed for sometime and will be rescheduled on September but it doesn't mean that the market won't be healthy as ever just because of it.
parsiar

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:15:31 PM

Schevascheva

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:15:38 PM

The market is unpredictable, but in 2019 it will definitely fall into place and everyone will get what they want, 2018 was not very good in my opinion and until the end of the year it seems to me that nothing will change
Joygalzz1

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:18:38 PM

Sincerely the market has been unpredictable and it has got a kind of its own. I think the best bet is to stay calm and follow the trend of the market. Make swing trades where necessary. The market is already taking some leap towards getting some greens as against what we have experienced in the past month. Let's be hopeful that in August, we will see more greens
sunshine82

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:22:55 PM

Well, bitcoin is currently rising in price so a pump in the whole cryptocurrency market is expected soon, maybe in a month or too because the price of the altcoins seems to fluctuate along with bitcoin, not at it's same pace but overall the same behavior.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

I know how excited are we to see again Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to rise again. With the rejection of ETF, we saw that this slow down the rise of Bitcoin but as you can see it doesn't go much below. It has decreased but back again at more than $8,000 today. So as you can see, ETF rejection doesn't affect much the price of Bitcoin. What we are hoping now is alts will rise again together with Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: