Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A little good news  (Read 389 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:16:19 AM

Individual payments in crypto doesn't mean much on a global scale. You will always find someone willing to take crypto. Even for something big as a boat.
What governments are doing is much more important than what a single individual is doing.
What is your country? Weren't the floating piers in Greece?

Do not underestimate these little pieces of individual Bitcoin use, small or big, they leave behind a mark and set a precedent. Remember pizza day? If some guy never bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 Bitcoins, several times, maybe it would have taken longer for people to attach value to Bitcoin. It is still remembered today as the first real transaction involving Bitcoin. Maybe one day people will remember that boat purchase in the small country when everyone is using it.

What goverments are doing is one aspect, but Bitcoin survives and thrived before any government knew about it, not because of policy but because individuals used it.
As the proverb goes 'a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step' we cannot ask for people to begin to use bitcoin if we do not practice what we preach, so if you can, always suggest a person to pay them with bitcoin, most will not accept but you could be lucky and find someone that is interested to accept bitcoin as a payment option but did not brought the topic.
zerberr

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:28:32 AM

Well, I recently sold some antique stuff for 1.7 BCH. Bought some other alts for it.
Price dropped since then, but I'm not sweating.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:22:52 AM

Hi guys,
I want to share a little good news for the cryptoworld.
In a little city of a poor little country (do you remember the Floating Piers installation of Christo, the artist) in January there has been the first speedboat sell in bitcoin (5 BTC, not nuts).
For me, it's a very good news; if also in a financially backward country like mine this things happens..............it make me more optimistic for the future of the crypto.

This may sound a little good news but the truth is that transactions such as this will slowly promote Bitcoin and crypto to the farthest corners of the world. If such transactions constantly happen, we will see Bitcoin becoming the main currency of the world. I am with the belief that these little good news are actually the ones that will make the foundation of Bitcoin solid and will build a strong reputation.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:20:21 AM

I believe too, even such individual sales in small towns mean a lot for crypto community! For example, in my little town nobody knows  about crypto Grin  Grin At least i have such a feeling.  Big things start with small movement. At first - little boat,  after -  the car, the apartment, ticket and then - everything. 2 months ago when i didnt have free fiat, i bought anti-virus software for BTC online. Other time i would't spend my BTC, but i needed that urgent and im happy i had such a option.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

Although this is really good news if it really does happen because a small amount which is put together can become something extraordinary. But someone will not believe this unless you specified what country are you talking about and if you provide a link that supports your claim here in your post.

Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:52:16 AM

Patience gentlemen, only patience! I think that soon we will see a lot of positive news! The market should be normalized!

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:20:38 AM

Patience gentlemen, only patience! I think that soon we will see a lot of positive news! The market should be normalized!
Yes patience, this may serves as little good news but in the near future we can see bitcoin more developed well. Although bitcoin recent market has been unstable but we can realized this is the part of the growth of bitcoin.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

Hi guys,
I want to share a little good news for the cryptoworld.
In a little city of a poor little country (do you remember the Floating Piers installation of Christo, the artist) in January there has been the first speedboat sell in bitcoin (5 BTC, not nuts).
For me, it's a very good news; if also in a financially backward country like mine this things happens..............it make me more optimistic for the future of the crypto.

with the existence of such an event would make bitcoin will be useful for sale and purchase transactions. because when the country is less concerned about the bitcoin economy can be one of the most important and useful.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: