Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:19:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment  (Read 3396 times)
David Hamadrilo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

I agree, but to Paymot, I've heard a lot, a really good company, I've just started investing and, in principle, it's still chic.  They are very worried about the relevance of their project.  but in principle this is the core role of the ICO
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

I agree, but to Paymot, I've heard a lot, a really good company, I've just started investing and, in principle, it's still chic.  They are very worried about the relevance of their project.  but in principle this is the core role of the ICO

I think the best altcoins to invest is ethereum because ethereum for now is slowly increasing and i believe it will continue increase to more than $1000 this month.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

i have a 1000 euros to invest what would be the best altcoin or altcoins to buy to have a good profit in short term?
If you want to invest in Altcoin. You must be smart in choosing Altcoin that has good potential for your future. I advise you to buy some Ethereum. Because Ethereum can be used as a short-term or long-term investment asset.
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

Ethereum and bitcoin are the best cryptocurrencies, so I will suggest you to invest both bitcoin and ethereum.
bitcoin and ethereum are suited for long term investments

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:51:40 PM

Of course the best coins are bitcoin and etherum and now they look really nice, because their value is increasing. So I suggest you to choose both of them.
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

Of course the best coins are bitcoin and etherum and now they look really nice, because their value is increasing. So I suggest you to choose both of them.
Investments in bitcoin and Ethereum can be attributed to low-risk and accordingly low-profitable. If you want to make more profit, I advise you to pay attention to the altcoins at least from the top 40, there are plenty to choose from. Personally I would advise NEW, Waves, EOS.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

Now alt coin price is low you can buy some alt coin and LTC and ETH. I am sure after few month it will be get a m,ore profit from this. ETH and LTC is rise after few month. Market will be depend on transaction. If you can invest any coin the coin is pump then the is rise. So bitcoin is depend on alt coin so alt coin depend on market. Now some coin buy at this time such as  steem, etc, xrp. appc, aion, dct is the best coin at this time to buy for next few month.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

Now alt coin price is low you can buy some alt coin and LTC and ETH. I am sure after few month it will be get a m,ore profit from this. ETH and LTC is rise after few month. Market will be depend on transaction. If you can invest any coin the coin is pump then the is rise. So bitcoin is depend on alt coin so alt coin depend on market. Now some coin buy at this time such as  steem, etc, xrp. appc, aion, dct is the best coin at this time to buy for

Mostly coins are not successful in short term so I suggest not to invest in short term becasue it too risky the best way to do is investing your money to long term so you dont not to get panic when market price is fluctuating.
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

I think that you should invest in NEO because it is a very good coin, I think that it will continue to grow in price and besides this it is very promising.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

i have a 1000 euros to invest what would be the best altcoin or altcoins to buy to have a good profit in short term?

I think 1000 euros is a very big amount to invest, with your money you can choose three to five coins like etherum litecoin and others which you think profitable in coming years.
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

Edo (EDO) is an application that combines the functions of a universal cryptocurrency wallet and a stock exchange. The authors of the project are convinced that all users need a simple program, through which they could work with a huge number of digital coins.

The coin came to the volume that caused the growth and broke the structure of the downtrend. Now the coin is in the accumulation phase. Learn more about collecting, I talked about the idea. The coin was strongly rolled back due to the fall of Bitcoin and provided us with a very favorable entry point at the lower border of the channel. We can expect growth in the near future.

Buy-2540 Satoshi
Targets-3100, 3700, 5000
Stop loss-2000 (20%)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

If you want to invest in Altcoin. You must be smart in choosing Altcoin that has good potential for your future. I advise you to buy some Ethereum. Because Ethereum can be used as a short-term or long-term investment asset.
Investing 1000 euros in ethereum makes sense when ethereum was very cheap now that ethereum is worth so much your investment is not really going to make that much money, it is better to look for cheap coins with a very low market cap, that way if you select the right coin you could easily multiply your money many times over, after that you could invest in some solid cryptocurrencies like ethereum.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

You have € 1000, why do not you invest in Bitcoin? Investing in Bitcoin is the best in my opinion. You can also invest with potential ICOs, but you also have to be careful with ICO, because I am afraid you will be stuck with ICO scams. You have to understand their whitepapers. Good luck
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:45:03 PM

I recommend for you to pay attention at the Luckchemy project. They have a strong team and there is a product in beta testing. Also, now a bonus  40%
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:04:15 PM

A great project to invest in is Egretia. Their ICO will start on 26th of May.
The project is promising thanks to their fundamentals.
-> First of all they are developing a new blockchain specially designed to create the perfect environment for web games applications.
-> The gaming industry is a strong economic sector and will continue to grow as it creates a joyfull experience to the user. They are addresing this exact part of the economy
-> They have partnered with Egret, the company that pushed HTML5 to its limits and developed the best workflow for developing web games so far.
-> Their platform will become the foundation for a lot of interactive gDapps (gaming Decentralised applications). We all know how successful are the platforms on top of which  one can build applications
This is not financial advice, please do you own due dilligence.
Stay safe, spread that cryptolove!

Dennys52

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

Perhaps you can divide this 1000 euro into two or three. In my opinion, bitkoyn is a prerequisite.
BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:50:59 AM

it's dumping time of BTC, so with 1000$, you can go shopping for many good altcoins in Bittrex, Binance exchanges. I suggest you should put attention to some coins like XVG, NXT, EMC2,... instead of big one like ETH, LTC. Because it's hard for the big-one to pump high.
aldianaryo

Activity: 79
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:15:57 AM

in my opinion, ignis is good to invest because this coin market is perfect for investing, but if you want to invest in another coin, eth or btc will probably reap bigger profits

ECTA.io - The first blockchain-based trust protocol for global employability
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:03:23 AM

Market is on big dump. Now almost everywhere you go you will find the way Grin.
Top 20 altcoins is the best way to invest. And if you want real profit do not trade on short, because this money won't cost your nervs. Mid term and long term will be more repay.

corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

I think cardano is good for short term investments and the market is also suitable for investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: