Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:39:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie in crypto  (Read 749 times)
Phebz (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

Being new in crypto, it good to ask guidance from people who are willing to guide us on how to develop and to have more knowlegde about crypto..
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

Being new in crypto, it good to ask guidance from people who are willing to guide us on how to develop and to have more knowlegde about crypto..

Of course! don't hesitate to ask,
being in crypto is one of the best in life, just be sure to follow those man whose PRO on this, remember to never get panic and have the right mind to buy and sell. this is the best thing that comes to us. being a newbie the worst problem is the panic in the market.
just hold and keep calm. be wise and never panic. to have more knowledge on this try to reach the token and make better on it. white paper and roadmap is much important. after that look for them on social media, REMEMBER every news and update is important.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

Hello,

welcome to crypto world.

Do remember these basic rules to get success in crypto world

1. Before you invest do your own research and then invest. Don't list to anyone.
2. Be aware, there are many scammers and hackers. Don't give your private keys,passwords to anyone and don't write it on anywhere on your computer. write it on paper.
3. There are many new ICO's coming and running , do your proper research before you invest.
4. If you want to buy already launched crypto, remember this rule : Buy at dip and sell at high.
5. To get latest news, keep your activate on social website and telegram groups.

All the best

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

yes but as long as those people are honest and willing to help you learn more about cryptocurrencies,... not just hype you up to buy some shitcoin that they are bag-holding. an i am afraid that the later is more true when it comes to a newbie asking for help around these parts!

additionally you should never forget to use your own brain to analyze what everyone is telling you and try to learn not just follow others blindly.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

You are right, do not ever be embarrassed to ask the experienced but in essence everything in the world crypto is still learning
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

I am here to acknowledge the useful comments as I am also a newbie. Thank all!
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

Hi ! Welcome to forum . a lot thing to learn its in here. and also you can join your regional languange to make much easier understand what else in this forum and crypto thing . check sub forum "meta" to know rules in forum .
enjoy your stay .
cryptodairy

Activity: 70
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

Dear All,

My first recommendation will be observe the market. Do not directly jump into it.

While observing you may earn coins by joining Airdrops too. I highly recommend you to track airdrops & bountys.

I use https://t.me/airdropalertsforyou to track airdrops.

Good Luck  Smiley

BEAT➢ The Crypto Currency for the World of Sports
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄       INVEST NOW AND GET 100% BONUS        ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
https://beat.sportalliance.co
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

you can start from this thread, to seek knowledge of crypto. you should spend a lot of time studying the knowledge and understanding of what is involved with crypto. there is a lot of knowledge you can get. you can start from scratch. I hope this helps

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

Yes it is, but before you start with questions you should read pinned post in beginners and help section.
You will find most answers there and in the meantime you will learn whatever hasn't been posted there.
If you in any case don't understand something after you read all posts then ask questions.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

Us? So you are part of a group or you are doing it with friends/family?
It can change things when compared to just doing it yourself.

Are you brand new? As in the last couple weeks?
If so, then congratulations! If you had got in just one month ago you would have been paying high prices.
Now, everything is so ridiculously cheap, I actually envy you.

I won't reiterate what others have said, so let me offer you a new suggestion: put your money into a crypto hedge fund or Digital Asset Array (DAA).
A crypto hedge fund or DAA is a portfolio that is managed by someone or a company.  You can contribute to the fund and they will manage it for you, all you have to do is put in some money.  Basically, it is like owning a "share" in a company.  As the value of the portfolio goes up, so does your money.  There is usually a 1 to 5% fee and a small percentage fee to cash out.

here are the benefits:

-Crypto hedge funds and DAAs are nearly always successful, they are managed by professionals and have a large amount of capital.  Even with fees you will see profit.
-They take the guess work out investing for noobies.
-You are part of the portfolio, so you can watch what they invest in and what coins gain and what coins lose.  This can give you valuable insight into the market.

This might sound like I'm shilling or advertising, but my honest opinion is that Iconomi is the best place to find these kinds of funds.  Check it out!

Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

Yes before anything else you must learn all the knowledge about the crypto world. Never hesitate to ask anybody that can help you alot in learning. If you have a knowledgeable friend then just keep asking him and that will help you to understand cryptocurrencies. Even you dont have friends that knows about crypto, this forum is here for you to teach you what you want to learn. Everything you need is here, the first thing you can invest in bitcoin is time. So keep reading forums that will help you and never forget to ask for help.
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

Read as much as you can whenever you can.  Avoid reading the forums on coins you are looking at, read the whitepapers first and create you own opinions. This will help avoid some of the biases you may get when reading some of the shills or other pump news that is so prevalent in the crypto world.  Also, dont invest more than you can afford to lose. This will help you not make irrational decisions.
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

Hello

Do remeber this important lines

1. Before you invest , do your own research.
2. Don't sell at loss and don't buy at hype.

Just i found this project very interesting and i will invest in Cardstack

Now don't just put your investment in it because i refer it, do your own research before you invest.

All the best
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

If you have some one you trust and her or she have experience in cryptocurrency you can go and acquire the necessary knowledge needed to excel. You can also acquire knowledge through your personal research in the internet.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:22:38 PM

Consider learning about bounty campaigns and doing some work in them. This is how I learn a lot about the crypto world personally. I also earn currency in the process!
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

Welcome newbie!
Tip: Read, ask, read, analyze, most important - put into actual practice
then wash rinse and repeat cycle  Grin

We all started as NOOBS!  Grin Grin Grin
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

If you have some one you trust and her or she have experience in cryptocurrency you can go and acquire the necessary knowledge needed to excel.
But he won't post here if there are people whom he/she trust in real life and will ask things about cryptocurrency so that's why he/she created this thread to gain some knowledge.
You can also acquire knowledge through your personal research in the internet.
That's what we call DYOR.
What I can advise to those newbies out there, this section(Beginners & Help ) fits all of you.
Dimedroll

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

you can start from thread for newbies. you should spend a lot of time studying the knowledge and understanding of what is involved with crypto. there is a lot of knowledge you can get. you can start from scratch. I hope this helps
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

The best practice to teach newbies in crypto is the importance of research and study. If you're to venture this complex world, better equip yourself with enough brains to understand how things work here. Without the right knowledge in crypto, you'll end up on a stalemate...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: