Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:25:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie in crypto  (Read 749 times)
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:14:44 AM

Welcome to bitcointalk.  Everyone was a newbie once in cryptocurrency.  You'll be able to find all your answers on this forum.  Use the search function, it's your best friend here.  Many of your questions will be answered in a previously made thread.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

If you want to know more about cryptocurrency, you can do a further research about it or just look and read here further in bitcointalk or in telegram. There's a lot of resources that you can use if you want to have more knowledge in cryptocurrency world. But there's an ICO that can help all of the newbie like you in crypto. This ICO is called Daneel. This ICO is an A.I Assistant that can help give you more information about crypto and can give you advice if you want to invest in a coin.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:22:17 AM

Hi there, as a newbie in this forum I would suggest you to not hurry up on your ranking, just read as many articles you wish to gain knowledge. Take time on learning plenty of topics and try to research it on google for some terminologies that are not familiar to you. Do constructive post as this will be one of the requirement in joining this forum. If you wish to know better about cryptocurrencies actual market, go to coinmarket cap and you will see the current price market of all cryptocurrencies.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
MartoValenti

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

The best advice that I can give to a newbie is to read. Read, read and again, read. Crypto is developing very fast and if you want to be part of it, you have to read a lot.
Regarding investing, again, read and always, always do your own research and never take advice for coin for granted, but always do your own research.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

Being new in crypto, it good to ask guidance from people who are willing to guide us on how to develop and to have more knowlegde about crypto..
If you are newbie in this world, the world of digital currency or what we called the cryptocurrency. First,you have to reseaech and collect some information about the bitcoin and alternative coin because this is very important to all. When investing a coin you must think caeefully qhat coin you have to invest because many coins now are just a scam
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:36:12 PM

Being new in crypto, it good to ask guidance from people who are willing to guide us on how to develop and to have more knowlegde about crypto..
If you are newbie in this world, the world of digital currency or what we called the cryptocurrency. First,you have to reseaech and collect some information about the bitcoin and alternative coin because this is very important to all. When investing a coin you must think caeefully qhat coin you have to invest because many coins now are just a scam
Just spend more time on this forum slowly you will understand what is Bitcoin and where it will use more and how to earn bitcoin etc. once you know this information next learning about altcoins is easy. I too learned like this spent much time on this forum and also refer some articles regarding this cryptocurrency.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

You can ask any question here and that will be answered by many senior members. Do study this forum and you get a lot of knowledge about crypto currencies here. After study, you can start anything related to crypto as per your wish. Always do your own research before taking any decision as this market have biggest volatility.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Alisa_Krab

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

A lot of helpful information has told, and I would like to add, that you can use many resources, such as YouTube to find out useful information and listen pro in crypto))
saiteja01

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

The only thing I suggest is google the topic more and research more in this field. Join different social media channels fti share your knowledge and get knowledge from others.Like I got to know about Signals ico by completely using google resources
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

Hello,

welcome to crypto world.

Do remember these basic rules to get success in crypto world

1. Before you invest do your own research and then invest. Don't list to anyone.
2. Be aware, there are many scammers and hackers. Don't give your private keys,passwords to anyone and don't write it on anywhere on your computer. write it on paper.
3. There are many new ICO's coming and running , do your proper research before you invest.
4. If you want to buy already launched crypto, remember this rule : Buy at dip and sell at high.
5. To get latest news, keep your activate on social website and telegram groups.

All the best

These are great advice! I am also a newbie to this forum and to the crypto world. And it is always encouraging to have experienced personalities getting out of their way to help others, particularly newbies.
This will, in no doubt, fast track the earning process of us newbies.
Best regards to all.
cccarnation

Activity: 146

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

Theory always prevents practice so you gotta get lots of knowledge and smarts before starting to invest. And the best way to learn is from the other people who are experienced. So you've come to the right place.

torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

Hello,

welcome to crypto world.

Do remember these basic rules to get success in crypto world

1. Before you invest do your own research and then invest. Don't list to anyone.
2. Be aware, there are many scammers and hackers. Don't give your private keys,passwords to anyone and don't write it on anywhere on your computer. write it on paper.
3. There are many new ICO's coming and running , do your proper research before you invest.
4. If you want to buy already launched crypto, remember this rule : Buy at dip and sell at high.
5. To get latest news, keep your activate on social website and telegram groups.

All the best

Even I am not the one who ask. As I read I saw your reply and it helps me to understand more about what will be the safest way to do before investing. Thanks for the basic rules.
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

Welcome to the world of crypto!
What I can advise for you is to learn here at bitcointalk.  Read as many as you can that peaks your interest and what the things you wanted to know and set your own goal and plans at cypto. Learn to avoid scammers and be smart to use crypto to your own advantage and benefit.

screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

Welcome to bitcointalk.  Everyone was a newbie once in cryptocurrency.  You'll be able to find all your answers on this forum.  Use the search function, it's your best friend here.  Many of your questions will be answered in a previously made thread.
Bitcointalk is meant to serve as both an easy-to-understand introduction to the world of cryptocurrencies as well as an insightful view into the different projects competing for your investments and market dominance and a look at the underlying technology, history and trends.
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:18:17 PM

Welcome to the cryptocurrency world. We are here to learn and understand how cryptocurrency works. As a newbie your job is to learn so that someday youll add good ideas in this forum. You could start replying on threads and start to rank up. You can get 14 activities within weeks. And if you reach 30 youll become jr. Member. You should start working to get merits to rank up beyond Jr. Member. So lets start learning now.
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:29:02 PM

You need to learn the basic first,you can find good information about cryptocurrencies here,you should explore that whole bitcointalk forum because the resources are all here,if you dont understand what you are studying you can google it so your life would be easier,you shouldnt rely to other's suggestions or recommendations because most of the people will tell you their prefered coin which wont be the same to others,so it is better to know things by yourself.

ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

I suggest you, learn how to divide and manage your money and assets, then consider on half for long term and another half to trade, you must learn about coins technology, news analysis, technical analysis and so on. start your business and help your self, do forget learning learning and learning.
cryptonero

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:40:31 PM

Go to the beginner's help section so you can start learning the basics,you should start reading threads there so you wont have any problem learning here,read the forum's rules and stick with it.Watch some tutorials in youtube,if you are in trading go to investopedia or babypips so you could learn basic technical analysis because you will need it to achieve success.

Cryptominds.Me

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

Hello! Welcome to crypto world, feel free to ask me anything related to subject! Smiley
of prime importance to you is being aware of how to spot a good ico and to avoid scam - pay much attention to the white paper, roadmap, the team.
Also choose for yourself several resources about crypto, that suit you in order to check the prices of the currencies.
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

Hello! Welcome to crypto world, feel free to ask me anything related to subject! Smiley
of prime importance to you is being aware of how to spot a good ico and to avoid scam - pay much attention to the white paper, roadmap, the team.
Also choose for yourself several resources about crypto, that suit you in order to check the prices of the currencies.
Hello, can you help me with $500 then I should invest in what altcoin to get the best profit. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: