Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:33:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie in crypto  (Read 749 times)
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

in my opinion, the first step to be learned in the world of crypto is about blockchain technology or financial technology (fintech), as well as the process of implementing ICO. so from there can understand what is cryptocurrency. and to watch out for, do not decide to investments in large quantities before understanding about cryptocurrency. lately many are interested in cryptocurrency, but not understanding cryptocurrency, directly invest in large quantities, finally getting a loss, and blame cryptocurrency with a negative thing.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

Being new in crypto, it good to ask guidance from people who are willing to guide us on how to develop and to have more knowlegde about crypto..

I am also a newbie in crypto maybe only a bit more knowledge than you. The most important thing is the mindset to learn and learning is a long journey so i will suggest start from wallet which is the most critical and slowly move on.
Afiqa03

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

just a suggestion for newbie to early entry in the world Crypto should often often first understand in the forum forum concerned with Crypto world, to find out how with how it works and run it. Do not let not follow the rules that apply in it. hope you can and success ... !!
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

When I first started, I did not understand much. but later I was informed of my researches over time. I started to interpret the graphic and I think I learned the event.  Cool
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

You can learn everything you find in the Internet. Watch the video and read this forum. However, stay on further from the groups Pump and dump. And also be careful about advertising. Not only good projects are advertised, but not very.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

Being new in crypto, it good to ask guidance from people who are willing to guide us on how to develop and to have more knowlegde about crypto..

If you to want learned everything about crypto currencies you should go first to beginner and help
that forum is very useful to the people new in crypto world just ask everything you want to know..
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

I have a friend who is in the samw situation like yours and what he keeps doing is that he always read and read the forum and by that he already improved from zero knowledge to being knowledgeable and also please explore the process of blockchain technology so that you will be more informed.
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

Buy bitcoin every month. Read everything you can on crypto, read this forum. Join twitter and search crypto to find people to follow. If you feel like you are grasping what's going on and want to get into altcoins, think again. If you've spent time and learned enough to start getting confident, begin with small money. Make lots of trades with tiny money. You can buy 5 or ten tokens or coins to learn. You are not trying to make money yet, just learning. Go slow. It takes lots of time and experience. Don't be in a hurry, there is lots of time and there are always more opportunities. We are in the beginning of a lifetime of opportunities in crypto, take the time to learn.

halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

Hello! Welcome to the Cryptoworld!
You can learn a lot through this forum. Everything is in here. The only thing you have to do is to read. Nonsense threads may be everywhere but lots of relevant threads can also be found in this forum that may help you a lot. You just have to read. May be in this forum or articles circulating online. You just have to familiarize yourself. Don't let your guard down. Scammers are everywhere waiting someone they can take advantage. You also have to be patient.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:03:21 AM

Welcome to cryptoworld! In order for you to gain and develop your knowledge about crypto, you should read, read and read. You should do many readings to understand this industry. There are so much things to learn here in forum. Even though there are lot of unnecessary threads here right now in forum, just take time in finding the useful one. This industry just take a lot of time, use your time wisely. If you've learned enough, by then you have the confidence to join some bounties and you won't be scammed because you already have the knowledge. Never stop learning and be patient!

---
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:14:29 AM

I am also new to cryptocurrency investing. What I did from the start is to read forum topics to gain knowledge about digital currencies. I started with bitcoin and then ethereum was introduced to me by my friend. Then I also read crypto topics by searching in the internet.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:15:53 AM

Welcome to the crypto world. When I first started on cryptocurrency I made a lot of mistakes. My major failures are viruses. I advice don't go clicking unsecured crypto sites and never download zip from mining sites. Secure your gadgets always and your accounts. Don't trust anyone, scammers are everywhere. Always do some research and bitcointalk is a good place to know potential ICOs. Ask advice and follow known crypto leaders if you have Facebook account. You can always get tips and important infos from them.
SnapFX

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:16:20 AM

I advise beginners to watch fresh popular bounty on the channel: https://t.me/kriptovalutchik
On the channel there are links to the bounty-table.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
crestella

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:18:14 AM

Newbie in crypto ?newbie in crypto in my opinion should be a lot of reading and learning and active in bitcointalk forums to more quickly understand and what is a crypto.banyak ask with the senior and ask for directions to quickly respond.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:39:04 AM

Welcome to crpytoworld buddy. Yeah don't afraid to ask questions if you are doubt as there's no payment in asking questions. Never invest without doing a research of that particular projects or ICOs. Read some useful threads on here as they are helpful on your decision making. Lastly, use your common sense, no easy money in this technology.
wwtt1210

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:39:37 AM

always research. tons of great resources out their like cryptoflix.com or the various subreddits
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:47:39 AM

First thing you need to do is to learn what is crypto, why this thing exist, what are the types and how to earn it.
Asking some question is also a good thing but you need also to learn by yourself and always be careful in asking because some people here might scam you. Just work hard in here, be patient, dont be too lazy, be wise and enjoy. Good luck and godbless you.

JaneAcker361

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:51:16 AM

lads, what is the best alt to invest right now? haven't heard anything about ripple. any news?  Lips sealed
mdn2007

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:53:29 AM

really a lot to learn and read this diforum just first time in this forum a lot of open thread where discuss about beginner there is this digroup. read a lot and same learn in this forum
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:54:26 AM

Pay attention to each post and read it, all that is needed is complete in this forum as long as we diligently read it. do not hesitate to ask about crypto everyone will help to answer any questions asked. I personally rarely ask but pay more attention to useful and constructive posts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: