Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie in crypto  (Read 744 times)
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

you can start from this thread, to seek knowledge of crypto. you should spend a lot of time studying the knowledge and understanding of what is involved with crypto. there is a lot of knowledge you can get. you can start from scratch. I hope this helps

I agree with you my friend, also just try to search and understand what kind of altcoin you want. There were lots of coin they recommend. I am still a newbie here in cryto world and i found myself comfortable with altcoins. Eth will be my point to have sooner but as of now bitcoin will remained outstanding.
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:07:34 AM

Being new in crypto, it good to ask guidance from people who are willing to guide us on how to develop and to have more knowlegde about crypto..
I think the best guide is practice in the investment.  yOU CAN MAKE the more investment and then you can get enough experience.

jame kotler

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

New to crypto, you should have time to learn about it before you buy a coin, learn how to identify this market and how to not lose money.
Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

Is a good thing to gather knowledge in cryptos world, here is the best place you can get it...
Be sure to make up your mind before you take your decision because any decisions you make wrongly will almost pushed you out of here.
Invest wisely... Make proper research on each project you wish to invest.
Do your investment when the price is low then sell high.
Be careful of scammers and hackers.
Be active on the trend and on social media.
All this help me going also,
Thanks, you are welcome.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

Being new in crypto, it good to ask guidance from people who are willing to guide us on how to develop and to have more knowlegde about crypto..
I think the best guide is practice in the investment.  yOU CAN MAKE the more investment and then you can get enough experience.
Yes I agree with you, one to learn crypto is to make an investment. because with that we can get a lot of knowledge about crypto. Investing will make us far more motivated to gain knowledge and experience. If explained then knowledge, skill and experience are very important. With these three things then we will be able to lead to success. Believe that yourself can do it and do not forget to always focus and calm in taking every decision, learn and understand is something we should be able to achieve. oh yes this forum has given us all the things we need, all information about crypto is very clear and we can easy to understand it. So combine all the things that exist and be someone who started from a newbie to be successful like everyone else !!! . When other people can do it then we can do it too !!
semar nyengir

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

I think for a beginner to learn more about what is meant in the crypto currency because this is the main factor of a person to benefit from crypto on a beginner.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

If a novice in the world of crypto certainly will be very needed guidance. because without anyone guiding may be a little long to master the world of crypto.

kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

You can start from this thread, to seek knowledge of crypto. you should spend a lot of time studying the knowledge and understanding of what is involved with crypto. there is a lot of knowledge you can get. you can start from scratch.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

The best solution for you will be to read websites with crypto or view some videos on youtube!I had enough of this for basic knowledge)
but here, after reading this site you can find a lot of interesting and useful information
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

Just read the threads here in the forums you will learn more about crypto. The same way I went through when I started here in crypto currency. But because of my willingness to learn really I was able to learn about crpyto

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

If you want to know more about the Crypto this forum is the full of information about it. You only need is research and read the post in many threads in the forum and watching videos on YouTube about the CryptoCurrency it may help you to get a lot of information.
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

Newbie in Crypto, your first thing to do is make you own research, learn a lot more things and study what is crypto all about. Don't trust anyone and don't give your personal info,your private key, your password. In joining ICO's make a proper research. Study and learn well especially in TRADING.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

for now read more reviews about crypto and anything related to this do the question and answer if you do not understand because the investment with currency crypto risk slightly larger if you are not careful and less understood with what you will do
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

Of course it's absolutely normal to ask questions more experienced cryptoguys. I'd also recommend to find some good informational sources connected with cryptocurrency like this one
DyllanGM

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

Hello,

welcome to crypto world.

Do remember these basic rules to get success in crypto world

1. Before you invest do your own research and then invest. Don't list to anyone.
2. Be aware, there are many scammers and hackers. Don't give your private keys,passwords to anyone and don't write it on anywhere on your computer. write it on paper.
3. There are many new ICO's coming and running , do your proper research before you invest.
4. If you want to buy already launched crypto, remember this rule : Buy at dip and sell at high.
5. To get latest news, keep your activate on social website and telegram groups.

All the best

Yeah Ive followed these rules too as what I have learned from months of reading and posting in this forum. Rue 1 and 3 are my most important rules, because if you cannot have proper ICO latched on, you might as well be scammed.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

for now read more reviews about crypto and anything related to this do the question and answer if you do not understand because the investment with currency crypto risk slightly larger if you are not careful and less understood with what you will do
being newbie is not easy so i recommend to asked some help who also using crypto then it also can help you when you search about crypto and search also how the many ways to earn, because its better to have a lot of knowledge and skill in crypto to have a lot of profits and earning.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:33:59 PM

I will tell you my story how do I start entering the cryptocurrency world, there’s a man who introduce something about crypto and later on he became my mentor. He always telling me that never hesitate to ask because he is willing to teach everything he know especially to those person that he really see the eagerness to learn. I was that newbie, I never stop asking until I got what I want to know. Like my mentor, I will not be selfish about sharing my knowledge also with my fellow cryptos.
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

my suggestion you direct do action join in ico so when you joining you must learn it, about team whatpapers how to invest, find good ico, and others so first start from now you search good ico and join
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

To be honest I am new to this crypto field, but have some experience. Some of them from my own experience and some of them from my friends who have involved in the field with me. Number one thing is, study the background of crypto, some history and technology behind it and how them works. Next, try to find out the ways of making money from this field as there are several ways to make money than trading. Do not trust unknown people as the field is full of scammers. Always keep in mind that, there is no authority to complain any frauds, so take your time and analyse before investing. 
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

Well first you really have to learn the basics of trading go here at babypips.com that website was very helpful to understand basic indicators, support and resistance and many more when I was newbie. Then if you want to start to trade search the best altcoins that you think that really that has really used in our world in the near future because for sure it will be huge and possible to give you a very big profit if you buy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: