Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this great time to buy bitcoin???  (Read 516 times)
TennisQ8 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

At present, bitcoin prices are down at $ 6,644. This is a opportunity to buy bitcoin for long-term investors.
But still need to be careful as the downtrend remains. The reason for the bad market may be due to an increase in access bans for international trading sites in China and the number of banks prohibit credit card payments for cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

At present, bitcoin prices are down at $ 6,644.
price is very volatile right now but you created this topic seconds ago! price is nearly $7000 everywhere ($7k on bitstamp, $6940 on bitfinex, $6975 coinbase)

This is a opportunity to buy bitcoin for long-term investors.
for long term investors any time is a good time to invest because in long term bitcoin will be worth a lot more.
it is like asking if it was a good investment to buy bitcoin when price was $1200 last year same time and it dropped down to $800ish!!!

But still need to be careful as the downtrend remains. The reason for the bad market may be due to an increase in access bans for international trading sites in China and the number of banks prohibit credit card payments for cryptocurrency
the reason is mostly FUD.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Hivozo

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

At present, bitcoin prices are down at $ 6,644.
price is very volatile right now but you created this topic seconds ago! price is nearly $7000 everywhere ($7k on bitstamp, $6940 on bitfinex, $6975 coinbase)

This is a opportunity to buy bitcoin for long-term investors.
for long term investors any time is a good time to invest because in long term bitcoin will be worth a lot more.
it is like asking if it was a good investment to buy bitcoin when price was $1200 last year same time and it dropped down to $800ish!!!

the reason is mostly FUD.
Yes, I agree with you. the market is volatile. So we need more enduring opinions. we were too confused by news like this before???
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

whenever that is a drop it becomes a good time to buy bitcoin, buy the dip and all. and whenever there is a huge drop it becomes an awesome time to buy bitcoin because after a big drop there is no way to go but up.

but remember that the risk is still there. the price may still fall below want you have bought. and if you don't buy there is still a risk that price goes a lot higher and you be left behind. if you accept these risks then invest.

Only Bitcoin
TheySeeMeHodlingTheyHatin

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

its the best time of the year to buy bitcoin

insane value !

there is a considerable possibility that people who wont buy now, will forever regret
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:21:29 PM

Yes, at present bitcoin is down at a relatively low price, so I think this is the right time for you to invest in this market. And when you accept investing in a highly profitable market, you have to accept high risk
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

its the best time of the year to buy bitcoin

insane value !

there is a considerable possibility that people who wont buy now, will forever regret

Yeah now bitcoin and all coin prices is low. So you buy the coin and hold it. Now prices soo low. Next week it will increase the prices. Then sell the coin. You get more profit. It good opportunity for invest. It time to change. So you will check the prices in the Market plece. Then you will get more information. So you will check and buy and sell the coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

At the present moment the price of bitcoin in the market is in a weakened condition hence the very very right time to buy it. And maybe some time later we can sell it again. #CMIIW #Thanks
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

yes,why not. bitcoin allready jumping from 6k$ to 7k$.I hope that bitcoin will recover very soon.so this is the best chance to buy bitcoin.many people's doubt about China effect but I don't think that.bitcoin always better to buy but this is one of the best chance I think.

Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

Yes, it is true. I also bought it though not much. of course my expectations are the same as the others. where I save the bitcoin for future investment. hopefully all goes well, and according to dream.  Cheesy
ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

I think it is a good time yes , im not saying it isn't gonna go lower. But if you buy now and hold it for a year or more then i think you will have profit at that point.

adifariz

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

, currently bitcoin is down at a relatively low price, so I think it's a good time to invest in this market. And when you receive an investment in a very profitable market, you have to accept the risk of profit and loss so we must accept with a fair and profitable profit
Mark 360

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

If you are thinking for long term investment than it is the right time to buy as bitcoin has been trading within $6k to $7k. But I also believe that currently there is lots of opportunity to make short profits in bitcoin trading. If you follow the graph carefully you can easily make 5% to 10% profit daily.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

if we see this is maybe a bubble, so i warn you to becarefull to buy right now because this is the best time to buy bitcoin with big amount that can be make market uo and make other trader to start panic buy this is very dangerous. i predict it will go to $6800 and go down again.
The Matrix

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

Absolutely, this is the best time of the year to buy befor prices rise again. I expect to see ath alle over in the top 10 coins. Keep the faith and HODL on :-)
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:13:22 PM

At present, bitcoin prices are down at $ 6,644. This is a opportunity to buy bitcoin for long-term investors.
i agreed with that... unless we've a rest money for invest. As we know buy action on downtrend not recommended in trading. Be aware for any cryptocurrency  issues before make a decision to invested. Collect a strong things such a good news, good indicators on trading, etc .  a profit Invest wisely... no need to push buy action before you very sure to do that, or you can earned profit with short term trading if didnt  sure on long term.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

Yes indeed I think we should grasp this opportunity and invest in bitcoin,this dump in the value was really unexpected and now it's below $5k (this price was last seen on September and October 2017).Though people had hoped that bitcoin may climb above $20k last time but it's taken a dip now and we shall buy bitcoins and wait for it to pump again.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

I think it is a good time yes , im not saying it isn't gonna go lower. But if you buy now and hold it for a year or more then i think you will have profit at that point.

If you have enough funds, then you should buy now. Don't wait for it to increase again. Bitcoin fluctuates every seconds don't waste the opportunity for you to have more bitcoins. If only I have more funds, I would totally buy more. I have a strong feeling that when bitcoin price starts to recover, its price will reach more than $20k. It will be more higher than the last year's price.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

We should not care about bitcoin price if its going down or what, we should care about the value that it could give us in the future and yes it is really the great time to buy bitcoin, don't be so worried about what is happening right now, it maybe a risky one but that does not mean we can end up just like this.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

Yap, if you have much money to buy bitcoin or ethereum i recommendedly you to buy it right now, because its almost below $6000. Hold it until a couple week o believe the bitcoin price will rise to the moon and get better soon

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: