Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this great time to buy bitcoin???  (Read 516 times)
ferdaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

Yes, the right time to buy Bitcoin is right now. The rate at which the BTC prices increased, everyone was skeptical about the result and it was seen.Since its value does not decrease, it is now the right time to buy BTC.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

Yes, because for now the bitcoin price is going down and you can hold it until its price rises again.
Bitcoin value now is dropped if you have enough money you can buy more bitcoin to invest and hold. Just patient to wait and you will see your investment will grow in high profitable income. Investing in a long term you have a big chance to earn more bitcoin and more high profit.
Today the Bitcoin price is increasing it is heading to hit $10k I think tomorrow morning we can see this price. at present, it is $9300. Who all bought bitcoin when the price was below $7k they all are going to make a big profit in few days. but now buying bitcoin is left to you. for long time investment still, the price is best you can buy it.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:37:16 PM

At present, bitcoin prices are down at $ 6,644. This is a opportunity to buy bitcoin for long-term investors.
But still need to be careful as the downtrend remains. The reason for the bad market may be due to an increase in access bans for international trading sites in China and the number of banks prohibit credit card payments for cryptocurrency

Yes now is the.opportunity to buy bitcoin and invest because the price is a lot cheaper compare to couple.of months ago.speculations that it will increase again soon .so good time for investment amd hold.wait fot the right moment to sell.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

If you bought Bitcoin at that time when the price of Bitcoin was under 6k$ I would say that congratulation. For now maybe you've earned thousands dollars if you spent money to buy 1 BTC or more at that time cause atm Bitcoin price is more than 9k$. LOL. But don't sell it too early cause this is just the start of a year there are months left so try to be patient and hold it until Q4 of this year Cheesy

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

It's a good opportunity to buy bitcoin. Now the value of bitcoin has come down to around $ 6600. It's a good time for the investor.
That's funny! Where do you see bitcoin prices touching $6600 on this day? I will buy it if you are right. Please see at https://coinmarketcap.com/. On this day the lowest prices of bitcoin is $8500 and NOW (in this hour) bitcoin has touched $9300 price, please check again before giving an statement.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:31:07 PM

If you have enough much cash now, it's the great time to buy, I think BTC will hit its bull run starting today. See BTC news so you'll be updated on what's currently happening on the market.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:55:37 PM

At present, bitcoin prices are down at $ 6,644. This is a opportunity to buy bitcoin for long-term investors.
But still need to be careful as the downtrend remains. The reason for the bad market may be due to an increase in access bans for international trading sites in China and the number of banks prohibit credit card payments for cryptocurrency

If this is a very good moment why you did not buy it, the price is back to normal and the current price, has touched 9k dollars, chances are you buy at the time the price is still at 6k dollars, then you definitely get a profit that many times the magnitude ...
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

Bitcoin is giving us great chances to increase our profits with it so we should all take advantage of this opportunity
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:10:09 PM

As far as i am concerned this is a great time to invest in  BTC,in coming few days its price would rise very high.Suppose if you invested just a week ago,on 6th Feb-18 when BTC price was $5960 and today it is being traded between $9000-$9400,think your level of profit.Still price is bit high,you have to put high investment,but return is too much high compared with your investment.So when price low,always try to make some investment in BTC,because to gain that low price is bit hard.Still you should invest,in coming few months tremendous investment is expected,at that time when you think to invest,your risk will be very high as compared to your planned return.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

yes, you can say that but at present bitcoin price are increase so, you should buy now. don't late just buy it & earn huge profit.  Smiley

Verdika90

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

This month all digital currency prices dropped dramatically, due to the large number of people buying bitcoins and other currencies so that the exchange rate decreased. The key if you play treding is patient, because it does not close the possibility of bitcoin will rise many times over the previous price. When bitcoin prices are falling as dramatically as they are today, bitcoin players will sell them for less. Usually bitcoin players with lots of capital that often sells for no more loss, after bitcoin players vying to sell bitcoin, then the exchange rate bitcoin will be even higher even able to rise up to 80% of the original price.
So now is the right time to buy bitcoin and sell it when bitcoin begins to creep up.
Akkiki

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

Yes, the price right now is a bit low. You will have to make a big decision on when you're going to sell it again.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

of course , this is the best time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin has a very high and popular value and I think if the high value benefits buyers because bitcoin is now popular and much in demand and suitable for investing and this is a good time to buy bitcoin and much people like bitcoin now for transaction
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

I always believe in February is a very good purchase time, in the currency of the encryption for great capital recently began silently to buy a lot of bitcoin, so the market is gradually restore confidence.

Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

I agree with that, it's really a good opportunity to buy with that very cheap price. But, if you're a long-term investor, no need to wait for that price before you buy some of it. If you have an enough capital to invest with it, then buy as much as you can. But remember this, just invest what you can afford to lose, don't put all your funds with it, because no one can assure you that it will last.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

every time I have money I always buy bitcoin. with the aim of holding it up for the next two years in order to gain a lot of benefits.

suzane18

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

Yes we should definitely buy bitcoin at this price, infact it should be bought at every dip. Bitcoin has a bright future and its price will definately soar in the near future. So investing in Bitcoin is definately recommended at this price. It has already  increased from its bottom price which was a few days back

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

Yes it is really the right time to buy bitcoin while its price value is still at $6k. So when the sudden rise of the bitcoin price, you will gain a huge profit. So if you are a long term investor, just be patient. Sell your coins when the time is up
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

Yes we should definitely buy bitcoin at this price, infact it should be bought at every dip. Bitcoin has a bright future and its price will definately soar in the near future. So investing in Bitcoin is definately recommended at this price. It has already  increased from its bottom price which was a few days back
Bitcoin has indeed increased a lot ever since it was experiencing a dip last week but I do also believed that this is still the right time to buy because as you said bitcoin will probably have a bright future ahead . so much better if we can stock more and hodl it for a verry long time in order for a better income if ever bitcoin can successfully pumped again. if I only have a money to buy bitcoin , I would prefer to buy it , no matter what will be its value because I believed I can still recover my invested capital soon.
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

This price looks good right now, obviously, but you have to be careful. It is likely that in a year or so, the price will be far below $6k due to Bitcoin's major fundamental problems and competition among alt coins, not to mention government crackdowns.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: