Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:20:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥  (Read 2216 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

What is some highlight of the project? If there is of course
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

Another new project. Are there people who have already figured out and can explain?

Good afternoon. What are you interesting in??
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

She is. More precisely, there are even a lot of them, because this is a very interesting project
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

Another new project. Are there people who have already figured out and can explain?

I'm interested in what the main idea of the project is and how it is going to help the modern society
Neymar10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

She is. More precisely, there are even a lot of them, because this is a very interesting project
Well, at least one please select. This is what interests me exactly
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

I'm interested in what the main idea of the project is and how it is going to help the modern society

Let's say briefly, the project is aimed at increasing the number of jobs and making them remotely. And also create a platform for students to search for practice and internship
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:56:17 PM

The project intends to create an algorithm that will link the employee to his qualities, skills and abilities with the ideal job for him.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

Let's say briefly, the project is aimed at increasing the number of jobs and making them remotely. And also create a platform for students to search for practice and internship

Wow, the internship is very cool. Thank you for briefly and clearly describing the project)
Neymar10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

The project intends to create an algorithm that will link the employee to his qualities, skills and abilities with the ideal job for him.
Wow, this is very cool. People will finally work for their own pleasure)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

I have a question about Smart Contracts…What for do we need this? What is it? What advantages does it have?
 Huh
Smart Contracts are a new technology that allows for information to be recorded on to a ledger very efficiently. By using cryptographic code, smart contracts allow for the terms and conditions of a certain relationship to be listed easily within itself.
elrugrim

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

I have a question about Smart Contracts…What for do we need this? What is it? What advantages does it have?
 Huh
Smart Contracts are a new technology that allows for information to be recorded on to a ledger very efficiently. By using cryptographic code, smart contracts allow for the terms and conditions of a certain relationship to be listed easily within itself.
What else do you have in your project? I read somewhere about Smart resumes…It’s a cool thing))) Do you have it?
Smart resumes are a tool that allow for an employee and employer to have a unique address where information is stored about them. Through their Krow Security Number, the individual is identified under their smart resume and carry this resume throughout all of the work they complete on the platform. Starting on the resume is easy, as you can put a source of education and a previous employment (both are verified by us before entering contract), but your resume will strengthen with the more tasks you complete.
elrugrim

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

Huh
What else do you have in your project? I read somewhere about Smart resumes…It’s a cool thing))) Do you have it?
Smart resumes are a tool that allow for an employee and employer to have a unique address where information is stored about them. Through their Krow Security Number, the individual is identified under their smart resume and carry this resume throughout all of the work they complete on the platform. Starting on the resume is easy, as you can put a source of education and a previous employment (both are verified by us before entering contract), but your resume will strengthen with the more tasks you complete.
Do you use contracts? Can you explain me what for do you need them?
 Huh
We are confident that by using ICO contracts it will allow for a user to send ethereum to
a contract address and in return they are sent back KROWs directly into their eth wallet during our ICO phase.
elrugrim

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

Huh
 Huh
We are confident that by using ICO contracts it will allow for a user to send ethereum to
a contract address and in return they are sent back KROWs directly into their eth wallet during our ICO phase.

Clear)) And now the most interesting point)) I want to participate in the project.
Tell me in details about tokens. How many tokens do you have? And also how many do you have for sales?

•   Name: Krow (KROWs)
•   Max Supply: 30,000,000,000 Krow
•   ICO: 10,000,000,000 Krow
•   Public Sale: 10,000,000,000 Krow
•   Network Supply: 10,000,000,000 Krow
•   Standard ERC20 Token
•   ICO Begins: January 23rd , 2018 12:00 pm EST
elrugrim

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:04:51 PM

Huh
 Huh

Clear)) And now the most interesting point)) I want to participate in the project.
Tell me in details about tokens. How many tokens do you have? And also how many do you have for sales?

•   Standard ERC20 Token

I want to know about bonuses)) Do you have such programs and what exactly you can offer?
 Huh
Bonuses are as followed:
1 ETH: 50% Bonus - Sale: 2,000,000,000 + Bonus: 1,000,000,000
4 ETH: 25% Bonus -Sale: 2,000,000,000 + Bonus: 500,000,000
1 ETH: 10% Bonus - Sale: 1,363,636,363 + Bonus: 136,363,636
elrugrim

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:05:19 PM

Huh
 Huh

•   Standard ERC20 Token

I want to know about bonuses)) Do you have such programs and what exactly you can offer?
 Huh
Bonuses are as followed:
1 ETH: 50% Bonus - Sale: 2,000,000,000 + Bonus: 1,000,000,000
4 ETH: 25% Bonus -Sale: 2,000,000,000 + Bonus: 500,000,000
1 ETH: 10% Bonus - Sale: 1,363,636,363 + Bonus: 136,363,636

Thank you for your help))) I will join you in the nearest future  Smiley
I was happy to help you)) Waiting for you!
thinkme1st

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:13:22 PM

Very nice idea of changing labor market. it will be interesting to see how this project grows and don't you think total suppy of 10,000,000,000 Krow is high. How much tokens are you selling in ICO and do you have plans to burn remaining tokens if left?

awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:52:13 AM

What is the innovation of the project? I read the description of several projects and saw several projects with the same characteristics. The platform will offer the work of freelancers to companies?
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

What is the innovation of the project? I read the description of several projects and saw several projects with the same characteristics. The platform will offer the work of freelancers to companies?

If you have met even several platforms with one idea, then we can conclude that this issue is relevant.Used the Demand and is interesting not only to one group of developers, but to a lot of people. It is worth pondering over this ...
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:02:06 AM

Why is there so much talk about crypto currency in the modern world? Do not you think that this money is illegal? Nobody controls them. They are used in bad directions. And most importantly, they can be dangerous for us. Now we believe the developers on the description of the project. But who will be sure that we will not be framed?
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:04:56 AM

Why is there so much talk about crypto currency in the modern world? Do not you think that this money is illegal? Nobody controls them. They are used in bad directions. And most importantly, they can be dangerous for us. Now we believe the developers on the description of the project. But who will be sure that we will not be framed?

If this is the case, then everything that happens in the modern world is evil and experienced. You can not even believe your relatives. On the contrary, developers want to send the crypto-currencies in the right direction. Improve what was thought up for bad purposes.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: