Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:02:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥  (Read 2217 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EcoBike

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

I like this project, good luck dev!
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:07:25 AM

Why is there so much talk about crypto currency in the modern world? Do not you think that this money is illegal? Nobody controls them. They are used in bad directions. And most importantly, they can be dangerous for us. Now we believe the developers on the description of the project. But who will be sure that we will not be framed?

If this is the case, then everything that happens in the modern world is evil and experienced. You can not even believe your relatives. On the contrary, developers want to send the crypto-currencies in the right direction. Improve what was thought up for bad purposes.

I think it's right that they do. They want to improve their lives. After all, the world works according to the old scheme. Now everything has changed. There are new needs, but there are old problems that can be improved with such platforms.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

The world is developing, yes, I agree. But a lot of people are afraid to work with the crypto currency. It can not be touched and felt. This is baffling. You think you own millions, but you do not have them. These are just numbers in the Internet space.
CoinNextE

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

The world is developing, yes, I agree. But a lot of people are afraid to work with the crypto currency. It can not be touched and felt. This is baffling. You think you own millions, but you do not have them. These are just numbers in the Internet space.

But you own debit cards. Your money is also displayed in numbers on ATM screens or on a mobile device. You do not see them. Can not feel
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

But you own debit cards. Your money is also displayed in numbers on ATM screens or on a mobile device. You do not see them. Can not feel

Yes, but I can get them through the ATM. Feel them. Electronic money is easy to steal. The banks have at least some kind of protection. Many evil and bad hackers. I do not want to just let go of my money.
CoinNextE

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

Yes, but I can get them through the ATM. Feel them. Electronic money is easy to steal. The banks have at least some kind of protection. Many evil and bad hackers. I do not want to just let go of my money.

This protection on banking systems is established by the same programmers as they work with cryptocurrency. Their defense is good. On this occasion, do not worry.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:18:26 AM

This protection on banking systems is established by the same programmers as they work with cryptocurrency. Their defense is good. On this occasion, do not worry.

You can always withdraw your electronic money and get it real. You can feel and touch it.
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

"We endure a vision that a day will come that any person will be able to relax if they want to earn their own paycheck."
This is an excerpt from the description. Is this freelance? Even now I can set myself a vacation when it is interesting and convenient for me.
awas

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

Salary on the platform will be issued by cryptocurrency or other fiat money?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:31:14 AM

Salary on the platform will be issued by cryptocurrency or other fiat money?

Certainly a cryptocurrency. Exactly what is basic on the platform. The obvious answer.
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

When to start ICO? I can not find any information.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

When to start ICO? I can not find any information.

Terms are not specified. Most likely there will be no time limits. But somehow this should be regulated ...
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:59:47 AM

wow! cool team!
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

I take it they're just getting started?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:07:22 AM

about two weeks ago
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

about two weeks ago
wow, so recently and already you can make a full conclusion about the result of their work
Neymar10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:12:12 AM

about two weeks ago
wow, so recently and already you can make a full conclusion about the result of their work
at least the reviews are quite positive
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

about two weeks ago
at least the reviews are quite positive
I think that in the future this project will become even more popular and investments will be really huge

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

do you think this is a profitable project for investment?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

I've heard information about this project in a variety of media,although they have just started to work
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: