Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥  (Read 2219 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

How the work of the project will be carried out in more detail.

Well, let's say people will do the work for others and those in turn will pay them for it

And what is the difference from ordinary projects, freelancing?

The safety of both sides. This is the main point
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:44:26 AM

I very much doubt that the whole modern system will be able to survive in the modern world. It does not fit in my head
What are you talking about, specifically about this project?
No, I mean the problem as a whole,
What exactly is your everything? Specify please
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

Well, let's say people will do the work for others and those in turn will pay them for it

And how is this realized here? I understand that here a little different approaches compared with conventional projects?
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:50:09 AM

I very much doubt that the whole modern system will be able to survive in the modern world. It does not fit in my head
I'm talking about the fact that all these crypto-currencies are a very dangerous and incomprehensible thing that is absolutely intangible and easy to steal
lordmick

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

And how is this realized here? I understand that here a little different approaches compared with conventional projects?

Yes, you are right, there are a few other conditions here, otherwise this project would not be in demand
Seidr

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

I'm talking about the fact that all these crypto-currencies are a very dangerous and incomprehensible thing that is absolutely intangible and easy to steal
Why do you even take it? And what about bank money, which is also in electronic form?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:59:15 AM

Yes, you are right, there are a few other conditions here, otherwise this project would not be in demand

And what are its advantages? How does he bribe his customers?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

Why do you even take it? And what about bank money, which is also in electronic form?
There is another, there they are under the protection of banks and I calmly keep money electronically
lordmick

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

The fact that it carries out a certain bilateral verification and thereby creates security for both parties
Seidr

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:05:50 AM

There is another, there they are under the protection of banks and I calmly keep money electronically
And what's the difference then? They are created by the same programmers as in banks. No difference
boybadbi

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

Very interesting idea! I think it will be more profitable for employees not for employers, because violation of labor rights is always the same! I like this project!

CROWD MACHINE
Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders (https://www.crowdmachine.com/)
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

The fact that it carries out a certain bilateral verification and thereby creates security for both parties

I understood this, but how exactly does this happen?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

And what's the difference then? They are created by the same programmers as in banks. No difference
Well, I do not know, I do not trust all these crypto-currencies
lordmick

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

I understood this, but how exactly does this happen?

The work of the project is transferred to a sum of money for the performance of work and the work itself, a two-way check is carried out and if all conditions are met, then there is an exchange of resources for both parties
Seidr

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

Well, I do not know, I do not trust all these crypto-currencies
Well, in vain, this is a new technology behind which you need to closely monitor and track their vdizhenie if you want to be successful.
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

Clever resumes based on a smart contract, wai. This is something new in this area!
Leather

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

Clever resumes based on a smart contract, wai. This is something new in this area!
What kind of smart resume? What is it and how will it work within the framework of this platform?
retrend

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

What kind of smart resume? What is it and how will it work within the framework of this platform?
Well, it will become a feature of this platform, a special degree of relationship between the employer and the employee. will include various parameters and arrangements.
Leather

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

Well, it will become a feature of this platform, a special degree of relationship between the employer and the employee. will include various parameters and arrangements.
I still do not quite understand the details of this and how it will work in the overall ecosystem of the platform. Can I find out the details of this?
retrend

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

I still do not quite understand the details of this and how it will work in the overall ecosystem of the platform. Can I find out the details of this?
Well this document stores all the information and the employer and employee have access to this through a special key. This document is of interest in legal terms, it is a guarantee of relations between the employer and the employee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: