Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:27:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥  (Read 2217 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

I want to sing up to the project! Very much to be honest))
Do I need to complete CV or smth like this??? Also tell me about Smart Resumes

When first signing up for the platform, every individual will be given their own unique Krow security number as well as their personal smart resume. This resume will track all paychecks that come in and out based on the individual's interactions with companies. Every individual will be able to create their own company, but in order to prevent spam the creation of company resumes will be limited.
Very good) And what I can use after entering the portal…I need to know all of the options Smiley
•   Krow balance
•   Banking/Accounts transfer history
•   Lega “Contracts” pertaining to other interactions
•   Paychecks
•   Accessibility to your smart resume
All of these resources are at the user’s disposal in real time in order to give proper assistance to the community, no matter the situation.

It is clear with this smart CV ) I have also seen something about Smart Contracts…What is it exactly?
 Huh
Smart Contracts are a new technology that allows for information to be recorded on to a ledger very efficiently. By using cryptographic code, smart contracts allow for the terms and conditions of a certain relationship to be listed easily within itself.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

When first signing up for the platform, every individual will be given their own unique Krow security number as well as their personal smart resume. This resume will track all paychecks that come in and out based on the individual's interactions with companies. Every individual will be able to create their own company, but in order to prevent spam the creation of company resumes will be limited.
Very good) And what I can use after entering the portal…I need to know all of the options Smiley
•   Krow balance
•   Paychecks
All of these resources are at the user’s disposal in real time in order to give proper assistance to the community, no matter the situation.

It is clear with this smart CV ) I have also seen something about Smart Contracts…What is it exactly?
 Huh
Smart Contracts are a new technology that allows for information to be recorded on to a ledger very efficiently. By using cryptographic code, smart contracts allow for the terms and conditions of a certain relationship to be listed easily within itself.
It is Really very smart technology )))))
But I am also wondering about bonuses
Fritz93

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

•   Krow balance
•   Paychecks

Huh

1 ETH: 50% Bonus - Sale: 2,000,000,000 + Bonus: 1,000,000,000
4 ETH: 25% Bonus -Sale: 2,000,000,000 + Bonus: 500,000,000
1 ETH: 10% Bonus - Sale: 1,363,636,363 + Bonus: 136,363,636
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:33:08 AM

•   Krow balance
•   Paychecks

Huh

Where I can know more about your project? Do you have your project in other platforms? Maybe it is Facebook? It is very convenient for me to use it there)))
Fritz93

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

•   Krow balance
•   Paychecks

Huh

Where I can know more about your project? Do you have your project in other platforms? Maybe it is Facebook? It is very convenient for me to use it there)))
Our community is on all platforms of
social media i.e.:
•   Twitter - @krownetwork
•   Reddit - /r/krow
•   Instagram - @krownetwork
•   Facebook - Krow Network
•   Telegram - krownetwork

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:53:51 AM

I think for starters is not bad. I plan to invest heavily in this project
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

very cool guys watching them from the beginning
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:14:35 PM

wow! me, too, they like!
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

wow! me, too, they like!
heir idea is just incredibly cool !

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

wow! me, too, they like!
Their idea is just incredibly cool !
I think it will help it to attract a huge audience
duke944

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

is is they have problems with ads?
eviltamer

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

is is they have problems with ads?
judging by the popularity of the project has no problems at all ahah
elrugrim

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

I hope I can get the maximum amount of tokens with the bounty

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

of course!it is good that the conditions are simple
duke944

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

in addition to the fact that they have bounty, they also have excellent feedback!
eviltamer

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

in addition to the fact that they have bounty, they also have excellent feedback!
consonant!I can at any time to contact the developer and get the most response to any your question
elrugrim

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

consonant!I can at any time to contact the developer and get the most response to any your question
I think feedback should be anywhere as fun as here

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

the audience is growing every day!
duke944

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

this is very cool I think that due to the popularity of the investment will be huge!
eviltamer

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

this is very cool I think that due to the popularity of the investment will be huge!
ahahh I also at least hope for popularity and coolness as they are already there remained only to wait a bit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: