Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥  (Read 2217 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:25:08 AM

their budget is so large that impresses me
such a large number of tokens is really cool for those who participate in bounty. I'm sure their bounty company is great.
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

such a large number of tokens is really cool for those who participate in bounty. I'm sure their bounty company is great.
the main thing that bounty wisely regulated managers and then it will be most beneficial to participants and investors
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

the main thing that bounty wisely regulated managers and then it will be most beneficial to participants and investors
the team of this project is solid and qualitatively performs its work,for me it is a steep indicator
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

the team of this project is solid and qualitatively performs its work,for me it is a steep indicator
the feedback is very cool and I can contact the developers with my question at any time

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:31:58 AM

I am impressed by the fact that during the short existence of the thread he is very active and has a lot of feedback on the project
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

I am impressed by the fact that during the short existence of the thread he is very active and has a lot of feedback on the project
I like the fact that you can discuss it with other investors who have invested as well as I
eviltamer

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

I like the fact that you can discuss it with other investors who have invested as well as I
they still have a chat in the telegram that is active and in which the Manager can answer questions
elrugrim

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:34:56 AM

they still have a chat in the telegram that is active and in which the Manager can answer questions
in fact, there is no such a large number of questions that usually happens when working with ICO

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

in fact, there is no such a large number of questions that usually happens when working with ICO
why?
elrugrim

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:36:08 AM

why?
the site and white paper provide all the information I need
eviltamer

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:37:25 AM

why?
the site and white paper provide all the information I need
that's cool too! I mean that the information is explained clearly and is available to the investor with any level of knowledge
BTCdude007

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

I'm very pleased to see that the technology of smart contracts is really used as it is necessary, and I really like that the technologies are developing and moving forward.
awas

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

I'm very pleased to see that the technology of smart contracts is really used as it is necessary, and I really like that the technologies are developing and moving forward.
You say this as if this is the first ICO project that uses this technology. Now, every project realizes its functionality using smart contracts.
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:45:53 AM

You say this as if this is the first ICO project that uses this technology. Now, every project realizes its functionality using smart contracts.
And I did not say that Krow Network is the first and only company that implements this technology. I meant that they did it very correctly and accurately. Before that, few could offer such a level of implementation of this.
awas

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

And I did not say that Krow Network is the first and only company that implements this technology. I meant that they did it very correctly and accurately. Before that, few could offer such a level of implementation of this.
Can you tell me what exactly impressed you so much?
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

I do not know how to formulate my idea. I just want to say that this is exactly the way it should work, ideally. A smart contract provides business relations between the two parties, provides a guarantee for the fulfillment of certain conditions. And also responsible for the financial component.
awas

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

I do not know how to formulate my idea. I just want to say that this is exactly the way it should work, ideally. A smart contract provides business relations between the two parties, provides a guarantee for the fulfillment of certain conditions. And also responsible for the financial component.
Yes, I fully agree with this, the implementation of the concept is quite interesting and correct
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:49:18 AM

Yes, I fully agree with this, the implementation of the concept is quite interesting and correct
And in general, it is the realization of such an idea through the blockade of technology and the use of all the advantages of this technology is a definite plus for me!
awas

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

And in general, it is the realization of such an idea through the blockade of technology and the use of all the advantages of this technology is a definite plus for me!
If you look and listen to this, then you think that this service does not have any drawbacks at all. Cheesy
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

If you look and listen to this, then you think that this service does not have any drawbacks at all. Cheesy
So far, I've started to study this and I like everything, maybe with a more detailed study I can find some problems, but I will contact the developers and tell them about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: