Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:50:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥  (Read 2216 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

the founders of the project declare that they are quite an experienced team and have long been involved in the sphere of these technologies. Why do you think they needed to conduct ICO to launch their product?
Well, obviously for one simple reason. They did not have enough money to fully launch the platform.
What does it mean to fully launch? Huh
In order to run the project in a full-fledged mode without truncating any functionality, you need a lot of tools for this. in order to facilitate the financing process, it was decided to conduct ICO
I do not understand why it was impossible to attract investors. that they sponsored this project, is it very difficult?
Well, if the founders decided to create their own product precisely in this way, it means that it is more profitable and better for them. Moreover, the collection stage helps to attract attention to the products and makes the conclusion to the market much easier.
Yes, indeed, I probably did not think about it. It's actually in the very early stage of the project already attracts enough attention. Cheesy
It remains only to hope for the success of the company's ICO and full-fledged product launch to the market. I believe in the success of this company!
IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

the founders of the project declare that they are quite an experienced team and have long been involved in the sphere of these technologies. Why do you think they needed to conduct ICO to launch their product?
Well, obviously for one simple reason. They did not have enough money to fully launch the platform.
What does it mean to fully launch? Huh
In order to run the project in a full-fledged mode without truncating any functionality, you need a lot of tools for this. in order to facilitate the financing process, it was decided to conduct ICO
I do not understand why it was impossible to attract investors. that they sponsored this project, is it very difficult?
Well, if the founders decided to create their own product precisely in this way, it means that it is more profitable and better for them. Moreover, the collection stage helps to attract attention to the products and makes the conclusion to the market much easier.
Yes, indeed, I probably did not think about it. It's actually in the very early stage of the project already attracts enough attention. Cheesy
It remains only to hope for the success of the company's ICO and full-fledged product launch to the market. I believe in the success of this company!
We'll see!  Smiley
I wish the developers of the project good luck and will follow the development of the project.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

A cool project for job search, really impressive
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

I agree, it has not happened for a long time
Neymar10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:06:05 PM

Would you like to use such a project to find a job? I think it's very convenient
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

Would you like to use such a project to find a job? I think it's very convenient

Not really, the project is yes, cool, rather I would have used it to offer a job
Neymar10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

Not really, the project is yes, cool, rather I would have used it to offer a job

Exactly, I completely forgot about it
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

But in vain, because the project is designed for several parties. It is very convenient
Neymar10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

But in vain, because the project is designed for several parties. It is very convenient

Exactly, exactly. For employers this is also a very convenient feature
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

Now they can not strain to find beautiful people with excellent knowledge and convenient
Neymar10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

Now they can not strain to find beautiful people with excellent knowledge and convenient

By the way, do you know how many tokens that are available?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

By the way, do you know how many tokens that are available?

About 30 000 000 000, if I understood correctly from the description
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

Very convenient functional, finally to this sphere came the 21st century
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:06:55 PM

I agree, the lists of vacancies and so on have long been outdated
lordmick

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

Now people can fully and without cost find a suitable job for myself and others too
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

Now people can fully and without cost find a suitable job for myself and others too

Yes! Especially convenient for employers who will be able to find the right staff for their business!
lordmick

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Yes! Especially convenient for employers who will be able to find the right staff for their business!

In general, we must wait for the development of the project
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:38:32 AM

The project I think will make the new and real job market through a smart contract integration, where the process of hiring their employees company becomes simpler and safer. hopefully the project is a success and a labor market that benefits workers. pastitinya project like this will be many supporters and will be very useful in the future.
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

I am interested in this project as a profitable investment
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

I am interested in this project as a profitable investment
I fully agree with you it seems to me that this is a very steep project for investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: