Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥  (Read 2211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:58:44 PM

I'm very pleased to see that the technology of smart contracts is really used as it is necessary, and I really like that the technologies are developing and moving forward.
You say this as if this is the first ICO project that uses this technology. Now, every project realizes its functionality using smart contracts.
And I did not say that Krow Network is the first and only company that implements this technology. I meant that they did it very correctly and accurately. Before that, few could offer such a level of implementation of this.
Can you tell me what exactly impressed you so much?
I do not know how to formulate my idea. I just want to say that this is exactly the way it should work, ideally. A smart contract provides business relations between the two parties, provides a guarantee for the fulfillment of certain conditions. And also responsible for the financial component.
Yes, I fully agree with this, the implementation of the concept is quite interesting and correct
And in general, it is the realization of such an idea through the blockade of technology and the use of all the advantages of this technology is a definite plus for me!
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:59:15 PM

I'm very pleased to see that the technology of smart contracts is really used as it is necessary, and I really like that the technologies are developing and moving forward.
You say this as if this is the first ICO project that uses this technology. Now, every project realizes its functionality using smart contracts.
And I did not say that Krow Network is the first and only company that implements this technology. I meant that they did it very correctly and accurately. Before that, few could offer such a level of implementation of this.
I do not know how to formulate my idea. I just want to say that this is exactly the way it should work, ideally. A smart contract provides business relations between the two parties, provides a guarantee for the fulfillment of certain conditions. And also responsible for the financial component.
Yes, I fully agree with this, the implementation of the concept is quite interesting and correct
And in general, it is the realization of such an idea through the blockade of technology and the use of all the advantages of this technology is a definite plus for me!
If you look and listen to this, then you think that this service does not have any drawbacks at all. Cheesy
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:59:31 PM

If you look and listen to this, then you think that this service does not have any drawbacks at all. Cheesy
So far, I've started to study this and I like everything, maybe with a more detailed study I can find some problems, but I will contact the developers and tell them about it.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

So far, I've started to study this and I like everything, maybe with a more detailed study I can find some problems, but I will contact the developers and tell them about it.
Why are you so interested in this?  Cheesy
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:00:20 PM

Why are you so interested in this?  Cheesy
I'm just going to invest a very large amount in this project and would like to know about it all the details and details. it is very important for me!
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

Payment in this service will be carried out only through crypto currency, right?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:03:58 PM

Payment in this service will be carried out only through crypto currency, right?
Well, yes, it's obvious that this is so
spartanrules

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

I'm not sure that this will be popular among many platform users  Undecided
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

And why did you decide that? Can you explain it to me?
spartanrules

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:12:15 PM

Well, think about it. The platform is aimed at facilitating the relationship between the employer and the employee in order to make it easier, safer and safer. But in fact until now many people have no relation to the cryptoworld and for them it will be something new and difficult to understand. Therefore, I think that certain problems may arise at this stage.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:12:34 PM

Well, think about it. The platform is aimed at facilitating the relationship between the employer and the employee in order to make it easier, safer and safer. But in fact until now many people have no relation to the cryptoworld and for them it will be something new and difficult to understand. Therefore, I think that certain problems may arise at this stage.
Yes, I agree that a lot of people still do not understand what is a blockchain and how it works, but nevertheless it is our future, sooner or later, we will have to study this question.
spartanrules

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:15:00 PM

Yes, I agree that a lot of people still do not understand what is a blockchain and how it works, but nevertheless it is our future, sooner or later, we will have to study this question.
I do not think that changes in people's minds will occur so quickly. and the world is not yet ready for the widespread dissemination of this technology.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

I do not think that changes in people's minds will occur so quickly. and the world is not yet ready for the widespread dissemination of this technology.
In fact, I believe that this project will drown this industry and the world will nevertheless begin to move into the sphere of crypto technologies.
spartanrules

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:15:46 PM

In fact, I believe that this project will drown this industry and the world will nevertheless begin to move into the sphere of crypto technologies.
I would very much like to believe it, but let's see how the industry of these technologies will develop and what all this will lead to.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

Very interesting project! Where can I find a detailed description of the technical document?? thank!!
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

Very interesting project! Where can I find a detailed description of the technical document?? thank!!

Hi! Thats it - https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/d61149_10d26a41cd0c4eae9b95989f76fbff89.pdf
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:35:09 PM

Recently discovered on this project .I am impressed ,very cool stuff.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

Seriously, you just found out about this? It's a really cool project ,use it.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:50:28 PM

What do you like about him most?
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

What do you like about him most?
I think it is very important that the Network Krow creates a platform that connects your business and employees from around the world to gather together in one secure app that stores information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: