Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥  (Read 2211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hs1234

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

Nice idea. I'm a student so a have a really big problem with internship. I can't find an appropriate company, or employers are not interested in internship. I have begun to use this service and I'm totally satisfied. Here I can choose what I need most.
True, it's an interesting project. Have you met unscrupulous employers while using Krow? I want to make a resume here, but have doubts. I can I use it and be sure that I will get money for my work?
Read again the white paper. Each user is verified, it doesn't matter employee or employer. I had no problem with payment, because there is a Paycheck system. This is a big plus of this platform for everyone.
Great. I don't have much time for job research. I'm worried about how fast does the service work.
I want to find something very soon
I found want I exactly need very frequently. Krow saves your time. It doesn't matter who you are: employee or employer.
People don't want to waste time for useless research.
I think , maybe you are right. At least I need to try this.
Interesting, what will do owners of Krow with those users that will brake the rules?
I think they will be locked in service. Users won't apply this program without guarantee of their safety. If you have more questions you can text manager in telegram. They still work and can answer your all of your questions.
Thanks. White paper and site sometimes can't answers all of my questions. I just need information.
regolga

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:02:18 PM

Nice idea. I'm a student so a have a really big problem with internship. I can't find an appropriate company, or employers are not interested in internship. I have begun to use this service and I'm totally satisfied. Here I can choose what I need most.
True, it's an interesting project. Have you met unscrupulous employers while using Krow? I want to make a resume here, but have doubts. I can I use it and be sure that I will get money for my work?
Read again the white paper. Each user is verified, it doesn't matter employee or employer. I had no problem with payment, because there is a Paycheck system. This is a big plus of this platform for everyone.
Great. I don't have much time for job research. I'm worried about how fast does the service work.
I want to find something very soon
I found want I exactly need very frequently. Krow saves your time. It doesn't matter who you are: employee or employer.
People don't want to waste time for useless research.
I think , maybe you are right. At least I need to try this.
Interesting, what will do owners of Krow with those users that will brake the rules?
I think they will be locked in service. Users won't apply this program without guarantee of their safety. If you have more questions you can text manager in telegram. They still work and can answer your all of your questions.
Thanks. White paper and site sometimes can't answers all of my questions. I just need information.
You are welcome.
Also they have many other accounts in facebook, twitter, instagram
zazabeast

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

I’m interested in buying some tokens of this project. I haven’t found current information about bounty and current rate.
Someone told me that it always changes
masterrobin

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:15:33 PM

I’m interested in buying some tokens of this project. I haven’t found current information about bounty and current rate.
You can find this information on their web site. By the way, the current rate it 100% bonus. I think it’s very nice for a project like this. There isn’t much time.
zazabeast

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

You can find this information on their web site. By the way, the current rate it 100% bonus. I think it’s very nice for a project like this. There isn’t much time.
What do you mean? It’s a good bonus, but this offer is limited in time? Where did you get such news?
From their web site?
masterrobin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

What do you mean? It’s a good bonus, but this offer is limited in time? Where did you get such news?
From their web site?
No. This information I read on their account on twitter. @krownetwork. Their pre-ico phase is almost finished, so it means that the offer of 100% is only for pioneer investors. When the token will reach 100 ETH the bonus will be 50%
zazabeast

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:35:39 PM

From their web site?
No. This information I read on their account on twitter. @krownetwork. Their pre-ico phase is almost finished, so it means that the offer of 100% is only for pioneer investors. When the token will reach 100 ETH the bonus will be 50%
Wow. The Krow Network has a big future, if they have such an ambitious roadmap.
I think everybody needs to hurry up
masterrobin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:41:44 PM

From their web site?
If you need more news, you need to find them on other social media. Facebook, instagram and other. I think some of these were mentioned here.
zazabeast

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:48:31 PM

From their web site?
If you need more news, you need to find them on other social media. Facebook, instagram and other. I think some of these were mentioned here.
Thank you very much for helping. Now I have fewer questions about the platform.
Maybe I will try this network for my own business
masterrobin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

From their web site?
Good luck for you. I’m sure you just need a little more time to find out about krow everything. I think it is still a good investment
zazabeast

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:00:01 PM

From their web site?
Good luck for you. I’m sure you just need a little more time to find out about krow everything. I think it is still a good investment
Do you really think like this? It is still more interesting than other projects of the same kind. The rate is very high
elitemom

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:06:10 PM

What will happens, when job owner won't respond? We can see that too?
masterrobin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:08:25 PM

From their web site?
Do you really think like this? It is still more interesting than other projects of the same kind. The rate is very high
Just try it. I think it will work, because network like this save people’s time and money. Especially for business and people who work all the time
zazabeast

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:15:14 PM

From their web site?
Just try it. I think it will work, because network like this save people’s time and money. Especially for business and people who work all the time
Of course, that is the main reason why I want to work whit this platform and find new staff
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:21:46 AM

What will happens, when job owner won't respond? We can see that too?

You are right
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:10:31 AM

Have you figured out this project ? In my opinion very cool! Very convenient. Here you can understand how the market works, how to make a mind resume and just make money. I even keep the quote very cool! No longer will there ever be missing pieces to an individual or company's resume, and all interactions will be stored onto an individual/company's own smart resume along with various ratings left by the opposite party, allowing for complete transparency between a company and potential employees.
end_tomorow

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

not yet, but I'm reading and trying to figure it out. I think it should be interesting. Besides ,it's safe if they don't cheat. If you do full contact between the employees and the employers and each side sees the interaction that happened between them is a very serious project.
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

not yet, but I'm reading and trying to figure it out. I think it should be interesting. Besides ,it's safe if they don't cheat. If you do full contact between the employees and the employers and each side sees the interaction that happened between them is a very serious project.
Consonant. And just very convenient, the work Platform will be presented three main subsections, where individuals and legal entities can participate in online work, internships, full-time. It is not easy to go to the Internet and spend an hour on small money - it is a serious job
end_tomorow

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:31:04 AM

Consonant. And just very convenient, the work Platform will be presented three main subsections, where individuals and legal entities can participate in online work, internships, full-time. It is not easy to go to the Internet and spend an hour on small money - it is a serious job
- I will try in the near future to fully understand this project and create a summary. If, indeed, they will be looking for a job for my abilities - it's wonderful.
I like working from home, not driving to work across town. Sat at home,poured coffee and work at your pleasure )))
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:38:16 AM

- I will try in the near future to fully understand this project and create a summary. If, indeed, they will be looking for a job for my abilities - it's wonderful.
I like working from home, not driving to work across town. Sat at home,poured coffee and work at your pleasure )))

- I just don't understand how to pay will be. And is it possible to work on one project together ?
It's cool that everything is automated and it is not necessary to fill in a bunch of papers ,reports ,contracts.. Came ,did their job - got money ,everyone is happy ))by the Way,how are you doing with work ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: