Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥  (Read 2216 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

Clever resumes based on a smart contract, wai. This is something new in this area!
What kind of smart resume? What is it and how will it work within the framework of this platform?
Well, it will become a feature of this platform, a special degree of relationship between the employer and the employee. will include various parameters and arrangements.
I still do not quite understand the details of this and how it will work in the overall ecosystem of the platform. Can I find out the details of this?
Well this document stores all the information and the employer and employee have access to this through a special key. This document is of interest in legal terms, it is a guarantee of relations between the employer and the employee.
that is, if there are any conflicts in the work plan and I want to stop working with the employer, will I have legal protection?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

Clever resumes based on a smart contract, wai. This is something new in this area!
What kind of smart resume? What is it and how will it work within the framework of this platform?
Well, it will become a feature of this platform, a special degree of relationship between the employer and the employee. will include various parameters and arrangements.
I still do not quite understand the details of this and how it will work in the overall ecosystem of the platform. Can I find out the details of this?
Well this document stores all the information and the employer and employee have access to this through a special key. This document is of interest in legal terms, it is a guarantee of relations between the employer and the employee.
that is, if there are any conflicts in the work plan and I want to stop working with the employer, will I have legal protection?
I do not quite understand what you mean, but yes. Having this file, he will legally confirm your employment relationship with the employer.
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

I do not quite understand what you mean, but yes. Having this file, he will legally confirm your employment relationship with the employer.
This is very interesting, I would like to know the details of how all this is implemented and how it will work. Where can I find a detailed technical description of this?  Huh
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

This is very interesting, I would like to know the details of how all this is implemented and how it will work. Where can I find a detailed technical description of this?  Huh
Well, you can try reading the Whitepaper, maybe you'll find the necessary information for yourself there. Or try to napsat project developers in social networks. maybe they will answer you to your questions. Good luck  Wink
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

Well, you can try reading the Whitepaper, maybe you'll find the necessary information for yourself there. Or try to napsat project developers in social networks. maybe they will answer you to your questions. Good luck  Wink
Thanks for your answers, you really helped me!
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

This service will be available to all comers, all right?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

Well, as far as I know, no restrictions are expected, except for one. The user has to have an idea of what crypto-currencies and cryptography are and must be able to use it.
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

Well, as far as I know, no restrictions are expected, except for one. The user has to have an idea of what crypto-currencies and cryptography are and must be able to use it.
Well, it seems to me that this is not at all a problem or a challenge in reality.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

Well, it seems to me that this is not at all a problem or a challenge in reality.
Why do you think so? A lot of people in the world do not even have an idea of what a crypto currency is and how this technology works. Therefore, they will not be able to use this platform.
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

Why do you think so? A lot of people in the world do not even have an idea of what a crypto currency is and how this technology works. Therefore, they will not be able to use this platform.
yes, but we are talking about those who will participate in the ICO campaign. these people really know what it is.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:16:10 PM

yes, but we are talking about those who will participate in the ICO campaign. these people really know what it is.
But the end users of this platform will not be limited only to those who participated in the ICO campaign. This is also calculated on other people. That this technology is generally universal and has a more global coverage.
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

But the end users of this platform will not be limited only to those who participated in the ICO campaign. This is also calculated on other people. That this technology is generally universal and has a more global coverage.
nevertheless, I believe that in the future this technology will spread more and more all over the world and many will have to deal with this. so do not worry because some people do not know what crypto-currency is and how they work. In the future this will be spread everywhere.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

nevertheless, I believe that in the future this technology will spread more and more all over the world and many will have to deal with this. so do not worry because some people do not know what crypto-currency is and how they work. In the future this will be spread everywhere.

Well, maybe you're right. Let's wish this project good luck. I believe that this is able to change the current market of employer-employee relations!
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

I really liked the idea of the project. I think this is a very promising field for investment. Is there really no competition for this project?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

I really liked the idea of the project. I think this is a very promising field for investment. Is there really no competition for this project?

To be honest, I can not recall even one more project with a similar idea, maybe I just do not know, or the projects were not so large, but in my opinion, this ICO has no competitors.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:12:04 AM

Very cool project. Finally, people will be able to find work without much effort on this
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

Very cool project. Finally, people will be able to find work without much effort on this

I agree that this issue is very urgent now. People find it difficult to find something sensible
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

I agree that this issue is very urgent now. People find it difficult to find something sensible

I agree, that's why I began to actively participate in the project's program to help him develop
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:28:54 AM

I agree, that's why I began to actively participate in the project's program to help him develop

Do you think the project will be able to withstand other services to find a job?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:34:32 AM

Do you think the project will be able to withstand other services to find a job?

I think that yes, because the services that the project provides are not available from other services
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: