Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoin now?  (Read 2025 times)
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:28:45 AM

Actually, I'm buying more bitcoin now since it is currently in a dip. It is better to invest on something that is currently on dip.and has a great potential to prosper in the future.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
iyanfoursix46

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:31:37 AM

I took the pause to buy and hold what I currently have, because I believe in bitcoin technology, I might leave a buy offer of about $ 6,500 if only I had more money left.
parweshparva@gmail.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:34:06 AM

Investing in other coins can give you more return, going by the recent trend.

Bitcoin price would drop more, so investing in BTC can also be profitable if you want to hold for 2-3 months.
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:34:10 AM

Yes, Because now Bitcoin price is so much low. I think bitcoin price is low because of some bad news for the crypto world. I think that buying now is the best thing for all person. Bitcoin price will recover again very soon.

isomoyes

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:36:54 AM

Nope not now I just wait for my timing.I hope I will buy more when it's  4000$ or less.but in the middle of the year it's will come back again.so waiting for right time.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

I think $6000 was a great opportunity to buy. Its a good chance to earn big profits in the future.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

If you are thinking for a long term investment this is the opportunity to buy bitcoin because the price is decreasing. but, if you are thinking for a short term investment don't buy because we don't when will bitcoin increase it's price. What am i doing right now is im buying bitcoin because i know in the near future bitcoin will increase it's price i have faith with bitcoin.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:43:34 AM

Yes,why not? I always believed them bitcoin. I already buying some bitcoin and I keep them still holding. Because I know bitcoin will be going to huge dumping. So now time to buying and keep them holding.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

I am really buying bitcoin right now because the price is low and it means that it is a buy signal for me because when i am going to make a long term position in the market of bitcoin then i will buy bitcoin at a very low price and i hope that this price will stay longer so i will have more time and chance to get some more bitcoin for long term.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

YES  I buuing because I believe bitcoin prices have bottomed out. This is the best  time to buy. I will spend a little money to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. I hope Bitcoin prices will increase rapidly,The drop of prices are already a thing of the past. We are now on the opposite direction. The resistance of the drop was somewhere in the $6,000 figure. We might not be able to hit $10,000 easily but we are definitely going that way. The first target will of course be somewhere along $9,000. But the month of February is long. We can definitely see the $10,000 within this month. In fact, with all optimism in mind, we can even grab $15,000 within February.so  I am really buying bitcoin right now because the price is low and it means that it is a buy signal for me because when i am going to make a long term position in the market of bitcoin then i will buy bitcoin at a very low price and i hope that this price will stay longer so i will have more time and chance to get some more bitcoin for long term. Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryBTCBTCBTC
marcus4u

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

I think it's better to invest in innovative prospective blockchain platforms, not bitcoins. New ones are interesting, useful and have a future in cryptoeconomics. I invest in SAFINUS (https://www.safinus.com/) what do u think bout this?
Obirum
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

Bitcoin will be 100K USD in the end of year!  Grin
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

Price going up now, but it unstable. One more bad news and price can go back again and crash deeper then 6k usd.
Think with your head, only long time investments will work in this situation

ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

It is the right time to buy in btc as the market value of btc will continue to grow in the next few days as the correction in the market value will come to an end and the market value of btc will be having a bullish growth so its better to invest now rather than regretting and the once who sold out at loss will be regretting their decision in the next few days as the price of the btc will cross an unexpected growth in the next few days there is no point in regretting later so i would suggest everyone to invest now as its the right time as the market is going bullish.

darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

Yes, I do. Good thing I exchanged my bitcoin into USDT when its was falling hard and waited this moment to buy it again. Hoping that bitcoin will rise again after this panic selling.

enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?

With the decline in bitcoin prices today, for some people who have bitcoin will be miserable but for people who have money then this is the right time to buy bitcoin and of course I do not want to miss the opportunity to buy bitcoin with cheap price.

qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

I would if I have the money now. As of right now, I still do not have enough to purchase a bitcoin. I am still working so I could start investing. I also wish that bitcoin's price increase sharply as soon as I have mine. Let's all hope for the best.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?

With the decline in bitcoin prices today, for some people who have bitcoin will be miserable but for people who have money then this is the right time to buy bitcoin and of course I do not want to miss the opportunity to buy bitcoin with cheap price.
Well i think this is really the best time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is really amazing it is now really dropping like it gives as an opportunity to gain through buy and selling process of gaining i believe in bitcoin and it's capability to rise again it seems like it really almost the same with its price in the past year sometimes it goes down and sometimes it goes up.
Jivotnex

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

Do I buy Bitcoin? I just think abouth selling my appartment and buy a tent, for a couple of months  Grin
YED

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

i think it s a good time now to buy bitcoin , maybe after 6 months it will be so defficult to get 1 btc .

Buy and Hold  Grin .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: