Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:26:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Come Back?  (Read 1099 times)
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending.
Never borrow money if you only invest it, that is not a good way to earn money. Invest only if you have extra money and that investment is you can afford to lose.

I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?

Just continue to hold that coin and i advise if you see good profit in the current value just sell it and do short term trading it will give you a chance to get income very quickly but dont be too greedy like what you did.

Also stay away in Ponzi Hyip that is not profitable, yes they offer good return but in reality that promise is not true.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:11:30 AM

Never invest more than you can afford to lose, that is rule 1. Rule 2 is stop looking to get rich quick ponzis and schemes that abound on the internet. Instead do some research and take the time to invest in SOUND CRYPTO PROJECTS then set an exit target, or a holding some/selling some target and keep growing your capital that way. Do not fall victim anymore to trying to make money fast, only to lose it to all the scammers and nasty elements therein. Do not d this anymore and I wish you good luck and fortune.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
MaoNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending.

There are many people mentioned in all those Ponzi schemes threads don't invest but some of the people like you never listen to them and invest for quick profit and end up in this situations.

Remember don't ever put an even single cent in those programs.

I am currently holding some top 20 coin.

If you already lost a lot of money in these coin investments then better don't sell because now markets look like may go up so you can recover back some of your losses in one or two months.

The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?

You never should invest borrowed money in any of these highly volatile products.

A final thing I can tell you is if you can manage some more time then better don't sell any coins now just hold them some more time to recover back your losses.

Thanks a lot from the advice from you, this coin number that is all that remains that I own.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:08:57 AM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?

You outlined your own mistakes and now you have to acknowledge them and learn from them. You invested in to schemes that you shouldn't have and you invested more than you could afford to lose. Learn from your mistakes and don't go chasing your losses.

I am in crisis, and I have not found a way out, maybe my life is debt and debt all day. Cry Cry Cry
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

This should be a lesson for you!
It's okay to get burned once or twice.

The only option is to declare yourself bankrupt if this is possible in your country.
Rewrite the house, car, property to other people so that you do not have anything.
Then the creditors will not be able to pick up anything!

And never again invest in crypto-coins!
The risk must always be justified.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?
I think that at the moment the market is facing a huge storm that has caused bitcoin and other coin to fall sharply in recent weeks. I know that if you are definitely lending at this point you are very worried, I recommend you spend some capital and hold the coin such as NEO, ETH, LTC, ETC. These are very high coin yields with very high growth rates. At present, these coins are in very good price to buy.

I would appreciate that advice, I will refer to the coins you just said, I thank you very much.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

As others have said, I think you have gone about it the wrong way from the beginning.

Never invest money in a volatile market such as cryptocurrency without knowing that it could end with you having nothing.

Keep this in mind for the future, and invest smartly.

For your current situation, you really have two options:

1. Ride out the storm, hold and see where it goes (keep in mind this could end as above).
2. Pull everything out and do your best to get your life back in order, pay off your debts etc.

With that in mind, you are the person best placed to make a decision about your life, if you continually rely on forums to make decisions for you, things won't go well.

Thanks,

-Untold

Well, one of the honest advice I received, I broke up many things, thanks to that sincere advice, it really helped my life change. Thank a lot my love!
Lago_V

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

I think you shouldn't invest in any ICO's right now. Take your time to read and research more. Moreover, you shouldn't invest money that you borrowed. Even if you want to invest in well-known and respected currencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum. 
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

Well, I recommend you to use exchange and start trading. That is probably the best thing you can do for you to oose a comeback. Trade all the way and probably you can get your house back I pressume. Try to win trades as much as possible. HODL coins that are strong such as NEO, ETH and ETC. Goodluck hoping that you can restore your house.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:06:12 AM

Never put a loan amount in as an investment unless you are sure that you will get a return on your invested amount. Now that you have done it, I would suggest you to pull out of all the scam pump and dump coins. You said you have invested in some top 20 coins, that's a good sign. Also, the market is bearish so everyone is in red. When the market will be bullish again you will recover all the losses just hold for a while.

I am waiting for a glimmer of hope that I can repay the rest By coin top-this holding, hoping that the market will recover, otherwise I will have to escape debt. Thank you for your advice.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:19:59 AM

I strongly believe that if you are involved in ICO schemes of coin lending then surely that is your mistake. These coins are essentially a capital fund and pay you huge profits. Such projects are unstable and do not go long distances, you really do not think when participating in such projects. At present, the field is very volatile, keep some potential coin one month more x2 x3 value.

I realized that, I was correcting my mistake, thank you for emphasizing it to me again.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

You can still earn here even you lose in lending and hyip i think that's not recommended here in crypto to earn.The best way to earn here are do translation campaign,faucets and join in some open campaigns because you can earn in that with no risk you need only to study to have knowledge then you can use it after that you can try some of your earnings here in trading and in gambling when i'm newbie i start to deposit some btc in binance for my knowledge in trading and i also take the risk in primedice and bistler for knowledge also because i can use it to do constructive post here so i say even it's risky or you can lose still even we can lose we can still earn some knowledge for our own good.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

Surely you will get it back and more but you made a wrong decision in entering the lending process.
Do they put a date where you should settle the loan?

If not then you are still safe. Bitcoin is somehow getting back up and altcoins are being pulled by that.

You can wait or provide to pay for all of that. Let your coins be on hold and somehow there will be good news.
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

I'm sorry. I understand how shit you feel. Last year, the man I thought was my friend stole all my savings. The advice that I want to give is don't be disillusioned. And in any case don't participate in Ponzi schemes! Hold your coins, the market must recover.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

I think you have taken too much risk by morgaging the house, I would never ever do that. I belive you are more or less emotional trader and making lot of mistakes due to that. If you want to be good trader or holder then you have to be keen about the whole thing. If you do it emotionally then you will end up like this.

Also, I’m still wondering how you ended up in the Ponzi and lending stuff. Lending is bad thing to do in the crypto world. There is no trust and nothing.

Now if you want to regain your profits then you must hold those 20 coins for very longer time. That’s the only way for you to get out of it.
hungchenyao

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:41:38 PM

Bro! I think this is Important experience, Trading experts, have experienced this stage,Do not be depressed,You need to be calm,and Keep learning keep fighting,This experience will be of great help to your future! Calm down make a plan, i believe you will success! Grin
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

I think you have taken too much risk by morgaging the house, I would never ever do that. I belive you are more or less emotional trader and making lot of mistakes due to that. If you want to be good trader or holder then you have to be keen about the whole thing. If you do it emotionally then you will end up like this.

Also, I’m still wondering how you ended up in the Ponzi and lending stuff. Lending is bad thing to do in the crypto world. There is no trust and nothing.

Now if you want to regain your profits then you must hold those 20 coins for very longer time. That’s the only way for you to get out of it.

Yup you are right OP are too emotional  must better to observe and learn trading before entering in that industry because market have a lot of big whale and ponzi scheme before buying any coins you nedd to know if the project have a real product or active developer you need also to be calm all the time dont buy a coin that promissing a good return its better to buy a coin in the top 20 altcoin in coinmarket.

Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

Join bounty campaigns and for sure you can get back your money.With no investing and its for free just follow all the rules.

MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

Too bad, im sorry to hear that, that is why we should only invest what we can afford to loose, it is too risky to bet everything or put all your assets in bitcoin, this is not yet stable in terms of being it volatile, well, next time be aware on where you put your money, ICO and ponzi schemes are already here by the time bitcoin came. i dont know why some are grabbing those lending sites, we apply a loan just to put it in investments, when you are investing, you are taking a risk, you will not know if you will earn as what schemes are promising you, or you loose which obviously happening most of the time when you go to ponzi schemes. you should continue to invest in real and legit sites. hoping you will earn what you have lost. be wiser next time.

Thanks for the encouragement, I promise to learn the information well before I invest again.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

I think that when you choose to invest in ICO projects or coin lending, you really do not understand the nature of coin lending. It is a kind of fund that pays a lot of interest to you every day, but as long as you have to call as many people as you can, there are absolutely no benefits to such projects. with society leading to the soon to fall.
Currently the market is stormy the coin is very good price you can buy and keep waiting for price increase profits. Remember to choose the top 10 potential coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: