Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Come Back?  (Read 1092 times)
MaoNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

I think you keep it, and by the middle of the year, you will start to be happy when the market starts to turn green again. And you will have the money to pay off the debt as well as not have to worry about it and I think that when you participate and the lending project is sure that you have not thoroughly studied and have no experience in this market

Hopefully, I hope the creditors will sympathize with me and not chase me out of my home, thanks for your suggestions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?

Don't invest your money unless you are sure that your investment will be repaid.

You need to be calm, and this experience will help you in the future!
Does he even have any other choice than to be calm now ?
He is already in a huge debt to the point of mortgaging his house, so anything he ends up doing now should be to get calm, and watch how events unfold.

Yes, the market may not be looking good now, but very soon, if he has invested in the top 20 coins at their dip, he should be reaping his profits soon, but he should not also forget to monitor those coins growth anyway, so he does not end up missing a good spot to sell when the market has been overbought.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:31:50 AM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?

Indeed losses are a painful thing, but you must rise from your downturn, I think you start back to work bounty first that does not require capital, you stay there and wait until you get payday to pay your debts.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

I think you keep it, and by the middle of the year, you will start to be happy when the market starts to turn green again. And you will have the money to pay off the debt as well as not have to worry about it and I think that when you participate and the lending project is sure that you have not thoroughly studied and have no experience in this market

is it true that Bitcoin will rise in the middle of the year? I'm happy to hear it even though it's still a long time, but at least my money will not go away, and thank you for the information and hopefully it's true.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

The best thing you need to do is stop and just wait for the coins you are holding to increase to an amount wherein you can pay your mortgage. At first it is not easy but it will be worth it once you see the profits. And since bitcoin is trying to recover from the dip, take some time off and just wait.
Patience is the only key in this case if this man want to revere the mortgage price he had put in some business. As you have said, the market is down now but this is no time to worry, bitcoins are recovering gradually and slowly as the price charts have started their uphill journey. Holders must keep patience with them and only this one trait will enable them to make huge money later.
Yeah, his case is critical already and there is nothing he can do now than to have some little bit of patience and then see how it all turns out. Unfortunately, he has already lost a lot of money into ponzi schemes and now he has made a good call buying some coins and holding for the long of it at least at this dip. He should be able to get the best from them in a short while once the market recovers, but that was a very huge risk to take. However, I wonder why he had to choose Cryptopia ?

Keep calm, you should go to work to earn more income, along with hold the BTC and Eth the most potential co.
Probably, the world will get him busy and he would not have to worry himself too much over a situation he has no control over. The first mistake was investing in ponzi, but then, if he can be patient enough, he made a good decision investing in the top 20 as long as he ended up buying them during panic. I am sure even by now he should have started seeing some little profit on some of them.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

Actually you should only invest if you have extra money apart from your necessaries. If you have none left, it is safer to just meet your necessaries first. Otherwise, there are chances you lose everything, including those that should have been put to your necessaries. Remember there are no guarantees in investments. It is not something that when you venture onto it, you are assured of something in return.

I suggest you get a stable job first so you have a salary you can rely on, on a fixed compensation basis. After which, slowly pay your mortgage and do not spend anything that is not needed. Sooner or later you can recover as long as you invest little by little. I hope that when you invest, you do not desire big wins outright. Little wins are better when done regularly.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:32:47 PM

Sorry to hear about your losses. Take it as a lesson learnt, try to clear your debt by mortgaging your house and work hard to repay the loan. As for the top 20 coins, hold them if possible and use them to clear your debt when the prices increase tremendously over the next few years.
Yeah, life is full of ups and downs, and most times we always end up bringing them upon ourselves. It is really a lesson for him to learn and I am sure he must have learned by now.

No one is perfect, but at least the fact that he had to make some research from what I can deduct with his present decisions, shows he is ready to retrace his step. Although going the mortgage way is a high risk, but it should pay off when the market recovers hugely which would definitely happen anyway.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

Thats really bad happened with you and sorry for that one.

But somehow I feel that its your mistake only. You was the one who made the decision to invest in such projects and you should have studied that one earlier before investing.

Anyway you might have already gotten the lesson and many people in this thread already suggesting you the right path. So on the wider scope keep it as lesson and while getting back you must "study" the surrounding and then play open.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

That is the most hardest part of investing, you have not done your research and many people are suggesting that you only should invest the money you are afford to lose, but I guess you didn't listen.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

Thats really bad happened with you and sorry for that one.

But somehow I feel that its your mistake only. You was the one who made the decision to invest in such projects and you should have studied that one earlier before investing.

Anyway you might have already gotten the lesson and many people in this thread already suggesting you the right path. So on the wider scope keep it as lesson and while getting back you must "study" the surrounding and then play open.
Lesson learned and it should be use for your future success, the trading industry are really risky if we don't know what to do, it's better to keep
learning and use that knowledge to enhance more, it's your advantage if after the downfall that you come in to, you will make a proper strategy
avoiding same mistake to happen, just keep yourself eager to learn more to earn more.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

It seems you have made some of the worse mistakes one can do when entering crypto:
1. Lending money for your speculation
2. Trying your luck in Ponzi schemes
The rule here is never invest what you cannot afford to lose.
Now it's too late. Perhaps you should look to earn some money outside of crypto and come back here with that one.

I'm holding the top coin, I paid a quarter of the money I owed, I was going to work and also work outside to be able to pay off my debt.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

We have all seen promises of huge profits if you hand over your Bitcoin or Ethereum to a third party. Even I fell victim to a few of these schemes early on in my crypto currency journey. Looking back I would not take the same path. I have learned over the last four years that the best path to take with my crypto currency is to hold it in my hands.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:39:30 PM

We have all seen promises of huge profits if you hand over your Bitcoin or Ethereum to a third party. Even I fell victim to a few of these schemes early on in my crypto currency journey. Looking back I would not take the same path. I have learned over the last four years that the best path to take with my crypto currency is to hold it in my hands.
Well , I felt sorry but if you strongly believe in what you are doing then eventually you will all gain more that what you have lost, in our life we had once lost something money, investment, gambling but at the end of the day we still realize that it is not yet the end of our battle still we have much time to put back those losses for as long as you will just continue.

piratcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:17:24 AM

I think you keep it, and by the center of the year, you will begin to be upbeat when the market begins to turn green once more. What's more, you will have the cash to pay off the obligation and additionally not need to stress over it and I believe that when you take part and the loaning venture is certain that you have not altogether contemplated and have no involvement in this market.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:11:29 AM

It is not recommended to join in a hyip and lending ico since they are always turned into scam in the long run, so dont join again in that kind of investments. You can recover your money once the market turns green again just like last quarter of year 2017. Just dont lose hope, hodl your coins and keep believing
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

First, investing is very risky and its better if you only invest what you can afford to lose. Please stay away from a ponzi scheme website and hyip investment because they are all created for scamming and to trick other people. You have to continue fighting, its not yet too late, you can still recover.

Thanks for your useful advice, I'm trying to restore my fortune, and stay away from phishing scams.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

First, investing is very risky and its better if you only invest what you can afford to lose. Please stay away from a ponzi scheme website and hyip investment because they are all created for scamming and to trick other people. You have to continue fighting, its not yet too late, you can still recover.
This attitude will help you OP to continue and learn from those mistakes that you've done, investment should be analyze well before starting since its your hard earn money so you must make sure that you did our home work before doing anything, just continue and believe that there's still a chance, you will
learn it from the hard way but the sweet success will follow if you will continue chasing for your luck.

I am at the mercy of all, I am very thankful to those who accept my mistake, hope that the return from the mistake is never late. Now apart from Hold Coin I'm going to work outside with a part-time job.
MaoNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?
You are too stupid to decide to invest in Ponzi and Lending projects. Although it gives you a lot of profit as you always expect, it brings so much risk that is the reason, but wise investors never choose it as a good project to invest.But I think you keep it, and by the middle of the year, you will start to be happy when the market starts to turn green again. And you will have the money to pay off the debt as well as not have to worry about it.

I have been away from investment projects, lending as well as hyip, I am investing in coin top.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

What?! You exchange your own house for the meantime just to owe some money so that you can invest in crypto?! Shocked Honestly, you are now the worst person I've ever known (no offense sir). I understand you for lending but what I didn't expect is that you will reach this point where your own house is at risk.

Here's my advice, just take a rest because you are now totally damaged by the miseries you encountered. Since you are not earning in crypto world anymore then why don't you quit for the meantime to avoid being drown deeper from your debts. Try another ways to earn money because maybe you're not really destined here in crypto world, but if this is your passion and you are eager to excel here then pursue your goal but make sure you will study harder now because knowledge serves as your shield against scams and this will makes you a wiser crypto holder in the future.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:52:40 PM

I think that in the past year there have been a lot of people who got stuck in loan projects or scam ICOs. These are serious issues and can be seen that you absolutely can not control them. I think that you should thoroughly study the market and should study the trade so that you can be active in the management of capital as well as reduce the risk for yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: