Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Come Back?  (Read 1092 times)
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?
You should research carefully before investing. Try to find some good ICO or wait for the market to be green again. I hope you can recover your money soon.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
money_amount

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

Now you have sold what you have at a time when the price is not high and now you want to return to the market when it comes up. I think this should not be. You should keep your money and wait for the market to go down so it is safer.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

Are you kidding me? Getting loans to invest in a cryptocurrency? That is not a good idea at all and now you are going to mortgage your house? The only mistake you made was doing an action without thinking about the consequences. Let alone time judge you what you have done. Talk to your family or friends and borrow your money so you can pay your loans back. At least they can be patient with you.
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

Cry Cry I lost a lot from Ponzi Hyip and ICO lending. I am currently holding some top 20 coin. The amount of money I owed is so great, I had to mortgage my house, I did not know what to do anymore, please help me advice if I should  continue in the Crytopia this or not?
I believe this is a very good time for you to trade and collect huge profits every day. You can see that bitocin prices in the past few days are showing signs of recovery, now we can completely see that there are many altcoin are pump prices, you find the pump does not pump to have. investment and / or specific planning.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

To come back, it needs your mentality to be super strong. Because, with a strong mentality, you can do whatever it takes to go up at a certain point of your imagination. What I'm clearly saying in this is that, think that you can make it. Don't lose hope in trading. Keep on hodling is the best idea.
felmitof

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

I think this is Important experience, Trading experts, have experienced this stage,Do not be depressed,You need to be calm,and Keep learning keep fighting,This experience will be of great help to your future! Calm down make a plan, i believe you will success!
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

You shouldn't be trading with borrowed money in the first place.  As much as you can reduce your risk you can't ever eliminate it.  Trading with money you NEED is also going to force your emotional side into it so you start thinking, "oh god if i dump all my money into this i can become wealthy!  i'll become wealthier if i put even MORE in!"   This mentality is a trap, and unless you're disciplined enough to maintain your emotions it'll eat you alive.  Catch up on your debt and start again.  Hold what you can now, but there's no real way to win in the situation you've created for yourself.  Decide what can be lost and move forward from there.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:54:31 PM

Are you kidding me? Getting loans to invest in a cryptocurrency? That is not a good idea at all and now you are going to mortgage your house? The only mistake you made was doing an action without thinking about the consequences. Let alone time judge you what you have done. Talk to your family or friends and borrow your money so you can pay your loans back. At least they can be patient with you.
A very dumb decision to make but it does actually happen and i dont know why some people do made such decisions in life on where they do took loan and investing it on a very speculative market or kind of investment.We do know that cryptocurrency wont really give an assurance for us to make money thats why it isnt really idea to made such decision on getting loan or selling off things like house or any assets just to invest on it. Its too risky. Coming back or recovery would be hard because debt will always chase you but since you do still have holdings then better to utilize it carefully.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

I'm sorry to hear that but everything goes around and you should actually know what you're doing before investing in Ponzi and lending in great amount of money however its also a stroke of luck that you still holding some top 20 coins because that means you still got some investment left but i dont think you should trading for a while, either in cryptopia or other exchanger because basically what your doing will be emotion trading and that will cloud your judgement towards the market. I suggest you take some time off from cryptocurrencies trading and holding what you have left for long term investment, and if you're looking to meet daily necessities then you should find so work to do. Best of luck !!

Oh thank you for your good wishes. I'm feeling better after the worst day. I do not Trade anymore, I switch to Hold, and it's make a profit easy more , if I analyze the background and opportunities of my coin Hold. Moreover, outside I am working part time and doing the main job to pay off the debt, thanks to you and everyone, I can continue to try and correct my misstake.

Good of you! I'm happy that you made the right decision.
Trading causes emotions and the trader must control them. Yes, you were not careful with your money. You lost them and was upset that pushed you to make the wrong decisions. It's great that you have to leave coins from the top 20. There will come a day when you can sell them dearly and pay off your debts. And now be strong and do not let emotions, you have to get out of this hole. Good luck!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

Of course mortgaging house was not good idea. Make a rule: don't trade with a borrowed money. Now I think you can recover your lost only through right trading strategy. Create your portfolio main part from Bitcoin and 2 altcoins from top 50 (may be EOS and IOTA). And also I think you should invest 30-40% of your portfolio (it is risky) in other small altcoins with big potential, may be something like ADX, EMC2, VIBE... But what to choice is up to you.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

If you still think you are going to get rich participating in ponzis and ICOs then don't come back yet.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:42:16 PM

When the company has a good performances and starting to put a business name again in this industry with their proven strategies and reliable services that makes their company much better.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

I think this is Important experience, Trading experts, have experienced this stage,Do not be depressed,You need to be calm,and Keep learning keep fighting,This experience will be of great help to your future! Calm down make a plan, i believe you will success!

If you have lost your money due to fall in the price, don’t be panic it’s a part of business. My friend loses 129400 dollars in one night. He was very upset but he knows that I will recover this money from here. So I want to tell you to be patient, work hard and wait for better times. One day you will overcome all deficits. Patience is mandatory in this world.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

When did you invest ?  If you still have your coins,  you don't lose them yet.  I would advise you to keep your coin and altcoins until they increase.  If you owe one of the best altcoins of the moment, you shouldn't worry to much.  Anyway don't borrow money to invest more, if you invest you have to be ready to loose this amount of money.  Otherwise keep you money on  a bank account

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

If you have lost your money due to fall in the price, don’t be panic it’s a part of business. My friend loses 129400 dollars in one night. He was very upset but he knows that I will recover this money from here. So I want to tell you to be patient, work hard and wait for better times. One day you will overcome all deficits. Patience is mandatory in this world.

this is that you can actually be careful next time for what you can make mistake on we all know that this is not just to be for some other person might happen but all of can actually made this for.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Onews1990

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

The price of it has gone through wonders and it's proof that Bitcoin has a very good power, it's never lose to just invest in it by any time
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

First and foremost, let your bad experiences become an important lesson for you in terms of making bad decision. You're not the only one who have experienced that. Me and some of us here have bad experiences as well. At the end of the day, if we want to become successful, we have to keep moving forward or we go back live the same life that we have today. It depends on the perspective of that person on how to deal with the losses.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

When the right time comes, and that right time called are when the market value has increase and have a good sign that the transactions in the market is very well okay and theres no threat about negative possible might happen or crisis to come back.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

it's too hard for me to hear what you say. but it must be how else because all the tack happened.

I recommend that you do not invest in ICO again, wait a few moments when the ICO coin is up again.

hope your day pleases brother!

marlo1001

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:18:16 PM

I think that you'd forget about this type of small increase in price of btc. Because it's not going to pump at any condition suddenly, because this is in actual from long time without negative news about cryptos

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: