Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you think will the dip continue for?  (Read 575 times)
guangzhouta

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

Chinese New Year? End of February? March to fully stabilize?
I think it will continue for a few months, may be to the middle of the year.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dyline

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

I think,This month will be without market condition.The price is likely to decrease.Slows down and slowly increases this will continue throughout this month.Next month, the price starts to increase.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

I think,This month will be without market condition.The price is likely to decrease.Slows down and slowly increases this will continue throughout this month.Next month, the price starts to increase.
If following the same trend last year then this assessment can be right, it will keep on bouncing little by little and its good to accumulate more coins and
let them kept inside your wallet, timing like this would give a high chance to grow your money after some months or best to keep until the last quarter,
bitcoin holders should learn how to understand and analyze the flow knowing when to buy the news and take the advantage is very important, just wait
and go with the flow.
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

I think that the crash is already over even if there is another drop, there is already a support and it is not easier for the dumper to drop it to $5000. I think the investors realize that there is no point in selling their bitcoin because it is just a paper loss.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

And I'm thinking that this is a change of trend. Further lower the price of bitcoin is already dangerous. If the fall continues, many may be disappointed in bitcoin and the market will have to recover for a very long time. And this is not beneficial to anyone.
CONTRACT

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:16:12 AM

I agree with those who believe that the failure will end in March, and then if there is growth, it is very modest and insecure, to win back the losses of the crypto market, I think it will be possible not earlier than the middle of summer.

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

I do not think it will be that fast, the market is recovering, it will probably take a long time to get up and earn the confidence of investors who have already suffered huge losses. no one can predict the time for his recovery.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:13:02 AM
Merited by nikjain422 (1)

Chinese New Year? End of February? March to fully stabilize?
It almost touch the biggest dip of last 2-3 years and there is some improvement in last 22 hours.Still can't predict that how long this recovery will last as this has happen before and still it fall.Soo best thing is to stay positive right now and just observe the market for atleast 2 days and if this stays than it is a real recovery.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

My opinion dark ages come to the crypto market, 5 6 month not earlier i think wee seen light in the end of tunnel

neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:20:35 AM

The dip is end now.People who buy at $6k now can sell at $8k at make a easy profit of $2k .I think the price of btc will rise to 12k in next few days.

DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:06:18 AM

Cryptocurrencies are still quite dependent on both rumors and actual news about additional government regulation, so I don't have a good opinion on the uptick, though am generally bullish mid-term.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

Cryptocurrency markets are starting to slowly inch back upwards after a huge dip. The price of Bitcoin has reached a low of $6000 but as the weekend approaches the price has regained strength hovering around $9,000. Seems that the market has started to recover and was just a panic dump due to which new investors are highly benefitted. Bitcoin has a long survival, so those who sell it at a loss are the biggest losers.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

Cryptocurrency markets are starting to slowly inch back upwards after a huge dip. The price of Bitcoin has reached a low of $6000 but as the weekend approaches the price has regained strength hovering around $9,000. Seems that the market has started to recover and was just a panic dump due to which new investors are highly benefitted. Bitcoin has a long survival, so those who sell it at a loss are the biggest losers.
but in general, if people will continue to watch the full drop in the price of Bitcoin, then the coin will be unambiguously added to the stock exchange. Although, honestly, I can be wrong, but there could be artificial manipulations for the price drop.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

It will soon be over. The failure is caused by the fact that people saw a slight drop in price and began selling coins. This will lead to the fact that, due to the low price, the coins will start buying heavily. This stabilizes the situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: