Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:13:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Green Market Soon...  (Read 945 times)
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:03:52 PM

See yah! Bitcoin is approaching for a new run, not down but a faster bullish run again. A jump from 6200$ to 7500$ is a good sign.

Time to regret for those who panic selling and those who doesn’t buy on dip. But it’s not too late, there’s still some time as we’re now heading to a new heights. Ride along bitcoiners, you don’t want to be left behind. Are you?

I am really happy to see the market recovering but,one thing you have to understand is that there will be bad news coming up when it comes to regulation around the globe and expect the market to go down ,i do not think we will see a bull run ,but we will be trading around a range until everything is clear regarding the regulation.
benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

Yes this is a great news! I think bitcoin will pump very soon and it will beat it's new Time high. I claim it! Thank you to the U.S Senate that he made a statement about the bitcoin future. One of his favorite statement ''They can not regulate and stop this cryptocurrency, no choice but to embrace.''

farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:25:06 PM

See yah! Bitcoin is approaching for a new run, not down but a faster bullish run again. A jump from 6200$ to 7500$ is a good sign.

Time to regret for those who panic selling and those who doesn’t buy on dip. But it’s not too late, there’s still some time as we’re now heading to a new heights. Ride along bitcoiners, you don’t want to be left behind. Are you?

Main reason for the return of this bullish trend might be due to some positive signs seen on the statements made by the head of SEC yesterday when discussing about the stand of SEC and CTFT on crypto currencies.They have admitted that they respect the people's interest on this crypto innovation.If his is the reason for the bullish trend,then we could soon expect crossing $10,000.One again bitcoin saying good bye to weak hands.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
strickland

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:32:47 PM

Yes this is a great news! I think bitcoin will pump very soon and it will beat it's new Time high. I claim it! Thank you to the U.S Senate that he made a statement about the bitcoin future. One of his favorite statement ''They can not regulate and stop this cryptocurrency, no choice but to embrace.''
Bitcoin can still be regulated, all that Bitcoin needs is someone with enough money to purchase a bunch of miners.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:35:50 PM

I think the rate of the cryptos will dump at least until the end of the Chinese New Year because there are too many events and negative news affecting the price of the entire cryptocurrencies market. Statistics show that in the last 3 years from 2015-2018, the cryptos rate has been falling sharply in the first 3 months of the year. So you should calm down and continue to hold.

Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

I do agree that all will go green very soon. Though it's a good sign of recovery, I prefer a slower one. Slowly but surely.

And yes, I feel bad about those who lack knowledge about bitcoin being volatile and panic a lot losing their hard worked money for nothing but it was their own choice.

It's much better if they have held their coins until it decreases the amount lost or wait until they go higher than what they have invested.
hoodi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:37:21 PM

I never regret, because I don't invest in bitcoin , too nervous coin for me Smiley I prefer altcoins lul 

alizay

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:54:42 PM

I almost gave in last night when bitcoin went under the price of my last investment and I thought "oh my god I'm losing money I really can't afford that!". So happy I didn't! I was definitely panicking and it's so hard not to, seriously.
How were you guys feeling?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:56:30 PM

This morning coin market already show us all turn green, i believe it just a beginning, the market will get better day by day and couple of week it will reach $10.000 i believe with that
Just calm and dont panick

engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:01:58 AM

Luckily bought some btc during the dip,. It's really a great time to buy assets when the market is bleeding, panic sellers makes the investors gain more. Hodl on bitcoiners it's gonna be a bumpy ride! Trust the old lad, it goes nowhere but up!

[
V_endetta

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:05:28 AM

I almost gave in last night when bitcoin went under the price of my last investment and I thought "oh my god I'm losing money I really can't afford that!". So happy I didn't! I was definitely panicking and it's so hard not to, seriously.
How were you guys feeling?

Went through that when I first entered this realm. Bought ... and minutes later, value dropped by 25%. Went through that and even if I sold now, I'd have made +400% or something Wink

I was like "Crap! I bought just enough to pass it through to a mining pool to get my first shares. F*#§ this whole thing, I'm quitting right now and that's it." ... I didn't Wink
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:10:16 AM

Time to regret for people who panic and sell their coin. Time to regret for people who not buy dip.
I am not the one of them since i hold mine till now.
I know the price is in correction very bad but i still believe to hold it.
ChickenDuck

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:12:34 AM

The good sign is volume double the previous daily average. This seems the whales buy back.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:15:45 AM

Luckily bought some btc during the dip
Good for you mate, how many bitcoins you have bought then?
It's really a great time to buy assets when the market is bleeding, panic sellers makes the investors gain more. Hodl on bitcoiners it's gonna be a bumpy ride! Trust the old lad, it goes nowhere but up!
When others are scared, its time to be greedy and buying those bitcoins that they have sold because they are panicking. Trusting our pal base on its history is a very normal thing so he's going to be up again and will show on how he's ready to kick those FUDsters.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:16:42 AM

Bitcoin can still be regulated, all that Bitcoin needs is someone with enough money to purchase a bunch of miners.
they already realize that bitcoin will cant be banned in any way. how to restrain their community to not use bitcoin while bitcoin is anonymous ? they can easily access bitcoin because it uses internet that is currently free to use? so from that I think they are making a way how to give the rules/regulate on bitcoin so that give mutual benefit.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/06/us-government-is-trying-to-get-coordinated-in-its-efforts-to-regulate-bitcoin.html
hopefully this will be a positive signal for cryptocurrency market and will recover
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:22:01 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 12:52:16 AM by jayco25

Nice to see green Market hoping it will continue. Im lucky bought btc  at lowest price yesterday and now price gain 8 percent. To all people still believed in bitcoin congratulation. Next day price of bitcoin 10,000 to 12,000 dollars

#datarius
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:26:06 AM

The person who can hold the digital money in his wallet will gain wealth!

The market always has the ups and downs, the recent bad news more, caused many people panic selling!

These are new investors!

I believe the market will recover slowly!
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:28:01 AM

those who panic have suffered a lot of losses because they are selling their bitcoin at a price of $ 6200. Now that bitcoin prices have stood at $ 8000, people who buy bitcoin at $ 6200 are very lucky today.
I think bitcoin will rise again in the next few days, now it's better to restrain than to sell bitcoin.

Hazeey

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:28:29 AM

Think we will fall back down to low 6000s again then the run will begin. Will be interesting to watch in the coming days/weeks

https://stakeunited.com/stixx
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:31:22 AM

yes I think the 6k figure is the lowest bitcoin price and now the bitcoin will soon increase and will make the panic sell full of regret.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: