Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Green Market Soon...  (Read 939 times)
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

See yah! Bitcoin is approaching for a new run, not down but a faster bullish run again. A jump from 6200$ to 7500$ is a good sign.

Time to regret for those who panic selling and those who doesn’t buy on dip. But it’s not too late, there’s still some time as we’re now heading to a new heights. Ride along bitcoiners, you don’t want to be left behind. Are you?

Yeah that's it..2 min silence for those who panic selling. Market is signal green again ! hopefully it gonna raise up to $12K+ within this month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neglected Person

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:31:54 PM

I hope we will be able to see the green market again for bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin decreases, all the crypto coin prices are also reduced. When the price of bitcoin increases, the price of almost all crypto coin increases. I want to stay next as bitcoiner, of course.
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

I would like to see green market again. Yes a jump from 6200$ to 7500$ is a good sign but marketcap is low now. It means that it is more volatile now. It can be manipulated easier. Bitcoin is still in danger. We sould see significant bull run and whale buy to say danger is over.

3kpk3

Activity: 868
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:45:08 PM
Merited by Haunebu (3)

See yah! Bitcoin is approaching for a new run, not down but a faster bullish run again. A jump from 6200$ to 7500$ is a good sign.

Time to regret for those who panic selling and those who doesn’t buy on dip. But it’s not too late, there’s still some time as we’re now heading to a new heights. Ride along bitcoiners, you don’t want to be left behind. Are you?

Yeah that's it..2 min silence for those who panic selling. Market is signal green again ! hopefully it gonna raise up to $12K+ within this month.
It is natural for the weak hands to sell due to the crazy amount of FUD against the crypto world and bitcoin in recent times. There was a point at which bitcoin dropped all the way up to $4,000 on an Indian exchange and I missed that particular opportunity to grab bitcoin at such a low value. It is clear that some people wish to exit the market as soon as possible, but more people will enter the market and invest into Bitcoin after the introduction of popular features like the integration of lightning network etc later this year which will drive the value of Bitcoin into the stratosphere.

Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

If at the end of the week bitcoin closes within 10 000. then we can talk about the reversal of the trend. Now we are seeing a bearish attitude. Waiting for the end of the week and it will be possible to draw conclusions. Now it is too early to make predictions!
antosionta

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:30:46 AM

If at the end of the week bitcoin closes within 10 000. then we can talk about the reversal of the trend. Now we are seeing a bearish attitude. Waiting for the end of the week and it will be possible to draw conclusions. Now it is too early to make predictions!

Indeed, bitcoin and other crypto still hard to predict now.
let we just wait for the uptrend on market crypto now.
the holder should hold or buy more to gain max profit.
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:56:03 AM

I can tell you for sure miners are not making money at this price right now. Good for the ones that got into a year or more ago...woe for the ones that got into it in December and early this year. I hope more people see this before deciding to do cloud mining or buying expensive mining equipment.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:16:42 AM

Yeah the green market is a good news for us the holders.
i still waiting for bitcoin to have much more raise.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

I don't think so, the down trend is still in progress. If bitcoin able to break over 10.000USD then invest, if not it's not so good to jump in!
However, you can trade in a short wave now, there's always chance to make money Smiley
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

It’s too soon to tell, but as Paulsen points out: “You can’t hardly go anywhere in the financial world or financial press without seeing a mention of Bitcoin.”
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:03:30 PM

why can you be so sure of this, is not the bitcoin itself unpredictable with so much confidence in you?
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

I have seen the market and it really impressed me a lot, I am actually seeing a good start ahead and was starting to do trading again and would do encourage people to do trading as well, as I wanted to make bitcoin as popular as it can be and I will do everything just to contribute from it.
RamonBTC (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:03:37 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 01:21:17 AM by RamonBTC

why can you be so sure of this, is not the bitcoin itself unpredictable with so much confidence in you?

In my own good, its better for me to be more confidence and positive about it than being dragged into depression because of negativity that is happening in the market this past few days. I may not or this may not create huge effect to the majority of this community but still there’s no reason not trying. Optimistic approach is badly needed at this point.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:07:05 AM

my eyes so glowing when I see the green on the market, but lately it did not happen, how to be patient waiting for it soon in the middle of this year or wait until the end of this year. working together to store bitcoin will probably make the bitcoin market green

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
washingtonexchangeico

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:13:22 AM

Crypto market is not that much easy to understand as we know!
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:16:16 AM

Yeah it is a good sign. it is quite far enough from $6000
now bitcoin is around $8000. you can get profit if you bought at $6000.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:24:05 AM

Yes I have a lot of positive thoughts on the crypto market. I am in the process of learning about investing. I really have a lot of experience in this field after a few months of learning.
The crypto market will never die and the price of bitcoin will go down thanks to the investment of whales. To me, the red market times are the time to invest in bitcoin.

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:26:42 AM

Time to regret for those who panic selling and those who doesn’t buy on dip. But it’s not too late, there’s still some time as we’re now heading to a new heights.

Agree. Those who panicked will regret selling their Bitcoin at a lower price. But Bitcoin is still in its dip and I see some stable price on its chart. If no FUDs will ever spread again, then we could expect an uptrend by the next few weeks.

only those who knows about bitcoin will stay holding unlike other new comers that still afraid of losing their investment and sell or exit just to recover their loses.

True believers and have a strong faith will benefit the bull run in the end.

Hopefully we will be able to see the green market cap again in short time.

I do hope when Bitcoin pumps, alts will do the same.

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:36:37 AM

I still prefer that the value of bitcoins will drop to $5k dollar in order for other people to invest even more. Bitcoins today is very expensive and that is the reason why some middle class people cannot invest, most of the people today are eager for their coins to grow but you can always look differently on the situation, decreasing of prices is not always bad, it only means that we have more time to invest because it was cheaper.

shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:48:08 AM

I think still signal of bitcoin in market is not red or yellow but yes green but not as much as before. But we are judging price that it is improving itself slowly like in this week price have mostly keep their self above 8200$ to 8900$. While before a weak its was decreased to 6k+$ but now it have get get rising graph and hope it will soon get more brighter signal then before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: