Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [x0z] Crypt0z [DOI] [POW] [Scrypt] [25M Cap] [32MB Blocks] [5year Release]  (Read 1458 times)
calem (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 106

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:33:25 AM

Here is a windows wallet I built...

It does yield an error when you try to close it, but it seems to be disregard able.   It seems to load and sync fine.

http://www.filedropper.com/crypt0z

--JE

Awesome! Ill be online later.

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
gameparadise007

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:15:03 AM

Hello dev,

Why to reset the chain and waste all the early miner coins who supported the network. If there is any issue then it  should be fixed and chain should be continued. The coin is just released and not many coins are mined. I see there is a windows and osx wallet also now. So everyone has a fair chance.

Anyways it all up to the you and how you go. It was just my suggestion  Smiley
delarey

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:24:36 AM

1 Dev and no whitepaper. WTH is this??
CryptoMan007

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:34:31 AM

So all my mined coins will be zero  Cry
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:03:48 AM

1 Dev and no whitepaper. WTH is this??

Nothing you need to worry about as you want a coin that will be worth money one day. Sorry to disappoint.

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

Hello dev,

Why to reset the chain and waste all the early miner coins who supported the network. If there is any issue then it  should be fixed and chain should be continued. The coin is just released and not many coins are mined. I see there is a windows and osx wallet also now. So everyone has a fair chance.

Anyways it all up to the you and how you go. It was just my suggestion  Smiley

I think people are missing the point of this project....

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

So all my mined coins will be zero  Cry

All your coins are currently and would be worth zero anyways. Please read the ANN

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:14:12 AM

Just to make this loud and clear, I want a fair launch, even though there is zero intent on been listed on exchanges.

This coin isn't for people to get rich quick, like 99% of the blockchains in existence.

The more people who are aware of it's launch, the more successful the project will be.

AND if we are all lucky and actually create intrinsic value for the coin because its purpose becomes solidified, then and only then, would been listed be a benefit to the project.

I really don't know how else to say it but if people just wanna get rich quick of my coin, ill simply just do it closed source and keep it amongst my mates cause I know I can trust them to not ruin my fun.

x0n4r

Activity: 241

xonar: UFO Team and Feathercoin Team member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:45:25 AM

Hi guys, sorry for the very noob question.
Does an ADDNODE list exist ? Someone know some nodes to add ?
ThankS!

x0n4r

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

ok the node 13.211.75.156 is up and running.
I'm connected.

This afternoon I will try to start a public node.

I have now 130.0.130.98 but it's under lan.
Read you this night, here 10.00 o'clock CET time.

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

ok the node 13.211.75.156 is up and running.
I'm connected.

This afternoon I will try to start a public node.

I have now 130.0.130.98 but it's under lan.
Read you this night, here 10.00 o'clock CET time.

Awesome. I'm going to leave that initial node up until relaunch so if people still wanted to jump and play around, they can.

pnbamania

Activity: 267

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

http://CryptoPool.Farm/

Multi-Crypto Mining Pool Based in USA / EUROPE, Ever Growing Pool!

Why us? Simple - 0% FEE

Get your coins faster! Most of our currencies pay out after 20 confirmations or fewer. Hold the currencies you want to use or think will appreciate in value, and sell the rest before other pools dump!
        Low, fee-free auto pay thresholds and fee-free daily payouts are available with even lower thresholds.
        Cryptsy integration makes withdrawals a snap!
        Our pools run on Enterprise-grade, fully redundant dedicated servers.
        DDOS-protected website and Stratum ports.
        Our admin never sleeps! Not really, but we do try to respond to users and resolve issues as quickly as possible.
        Our modified proportional payout system means that you can be sure every share you submit will be paid. No shares are discarded without being paid. Our method is resistant to pool hoppers.

We have just listed x0z on our Pool Come check it out! More coins coming soon! Adding new ones everyday!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:15:27 AM

Here is a windows wallet I built...

It does yield an error when you try to close it, but it seems to be disregard able.   It seems to load and sync fine.

http://www.filedropper.com/crypt0z

--JE

"The program can't start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing from your computer.  Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

tried reinstall...Huh?
JoyElctrc1

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

Sorry, this was my first go at building a windows qt wallet.  The dependencies are mingw and gcc basic dlls as part of that install, the following zip has those files included...

http://www.filedropper.com/crypt0z_1

--JE
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:54:26 AM

hi sir you dont have airdrop sir
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:55:09 AM
Merited by calem (2)

Sad, nobody even bothers to read. Not even the original post Sad

This is a fun project that is created by Dev to understand the blockchain technology.

vutaijay

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

Sorry, this was my first go at building a windows qt wallet.  The dependencies are mingw and gcc basic dlls as part of that install, the following zip has those files included...

http://www.filedropper.com/crypt0z_1

--JE
wallet not syns.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

Yes, every 3 mins, look at the statutes for advice.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:58:14 AM

patiently waiting for relauch Smiley
x0n4r

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:34:18 PM