Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:36:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] unibright.io - Blockchain based business integration -  (Read 31782 times)
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

Watch Stefan Schmidt present the prototype of our Unibright platform which will be available to the general audience really soon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j51KQDA03Jo
alenka04.80

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

ViValid - Every item has a story

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

you have an impressive list of partners. and in general, the idea itself is very promising. Tell me, is your white paper already translated into other languages?

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:04:21 AM

I believe this project has a team that is very responsible, and they will surely give you the best, and won't disappoint all participants.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:52:44 AM

I saw the information that the tokens would be unlocked on may 20. But I didn't find any information about exchanges.

Disclosing information before listing in exchanges is usually forbidden. That's why they have not announced any thing about exchanges. Do not worry. Exchanges won't ignore the coin which has reached the hard cap.

In case of exchange we leave it to the development team, we wait patiently and then there will be information about the exchange. All of us are entrusted to the development team and hope to get a better exchange for UNIBRIGHT.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
unibyte (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

unibright.io

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:05:30 AM

you have an impressive list of partners. and in general, the idea itself is very promising. Tell me, is your white paper already translated into other languages?

Hello! Whitepaper is in English and also translated to Russian language.
You may find it on our web-site https://unibright.io/

unibright.io - The first unified framework for blockchain based business integration
lasttime99

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:36:32 AM

Bonus tokens you mean ? Because tokens are in the UBT Wallet already. How to transfer them to my personal ETH wallet ?
unibyte (OP)

unibright.io

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

Bonus tokens you mean ? Because tokens are in the UBT Wallet already. How to transfer them to my personal ETH wallet ?

Hello! Tokens will be unlocked on May 20, and we will provide the instructions closer to this date.

unibright.io - The first unified framework for blockchain based business integration
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

I believe this project has a team that is very responsible, and they will surely give you the best, and won't disappoint all participants.
it's really a must believe that later the team will give the best so that all participants involved are not disappointed with the results obtained.

icoinspect

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

Hi!

We just listed on our site and assigned rating "B1" to your ICO Unibright (UBT).

"B1" – Above average public scores and ratings. Generally medium risks. Such ICOs should be strongly considered for evaluation.

https://icoinspect.com/image/ico/unibright-ubt

Additional information is available on our site https://icoinspect.com/ico/unibright-ubt.

Best regards,
ICOinspect team
evitasari

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:35:32 AM

it's really a must believe that later the team will give the best so that all participants involved are not disappointed with the results obtained.
no doubt with the team responsible for it they will give you all the best for him, and his fore sure will be many investors who are interested in and join in the project so that the project will achieve his success with satisfying.
alenka04.80

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

ViValid - Every item has a story

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

you wrote that your white paper has also been translated into Russian. unfortunately, on the site I found a link to the white paper in English only.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
lasttime99

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

Is it necessary to swear on a public platform? Let's learn and share our knowledge in a decent and respectful manner and in that way we will all be winners.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:03:25 PM

I saw the information that the tokens would be unlocked on may 20. But I didn't find any information about exchanges.

Disclosing information before listing in exchanges is usually forbidden. That's why they have not announced any thing about exchanges. Do not worry. Exchanges won't ignore the coin which has reached the hard cap.

In case of exchange we leave it to the development team, we wait patiently and then there will be information about the exchange. All of us are entrusted to the development team and hope to get a better exchange for UNIBRIGHT.

Couldn't agree more, information regarding exchanges are usually kept private by the development team because if I'm not mistaken there is a rule between the exchange team and the dev team that it's forbidden to announce this information before a certain date, that's why if you will ask the team regarding this, they will usually keep their mouths zipped anyway this is good though, this is a sign that this project is legit because if an ico will announce that they are already getting  added on a certain exchange especially a big one then that's probably a red sign. Anyway I'm sure there will be a lot of exchanges willing to add unibright, this project is so promising.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
unibyte (OP)

unibright.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

you wrote that your white paper has also been translated into Russian. unfortunately, on the site I found a link to the white paper in English only.

Hello! Here is whitepaper in Russian https://unibright.io/download/Unibright_Whitepaper_Ru.pdf

eveniyk

Activity: 280

S O A R

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

I wonder when the bounty participants will receive tokens? I'm afraid that after listing on the exchange will start a dump. That would be unpleasant.

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

I wonder when the bounty participants will receive tokens? I'm afraid that after listing on the exchange will start a dump. That would be unpleasant.

It is unpleasant but it's the reality though, it's a reality that we all can't avoid. Bounty hunters will really dump and that's a norm here in crypto world, that's already expected but don't worry though they wouldn't affect the market that much maybe the price of the coin will go down 30-40% but after they're done dumping, just a week after or maybe 2 weeks after price will eventually get back up, I've seen that happen for years now and it never change so don't worry about bounty hunters dumping if a project has a potential then it's value will rise. And bounty hunters dumping is also an opportunity for newcomers to buy in and also for old comers to collect more so don't see dumping as something negative it's not, it gives a lot of people an opportunity to profit more in the long term.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
u_chiha

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

yes, that is true, for now UBT is already listed in IDEX and announcement about other exchange will be announced after 20th May / unlock token.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:06:49 AM

yes, that is true, for now UBT is already listed in IDEX and announcement about other exchange will be announced after 20th May / unlock token.
pray hopefully all goes well and the results are satisfactory and just trust him with the team for sure they will give their best for all.
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:15:08 AM

And you can find out where you have such confidence about the addition of coins to the stock exchange? Now is a very difficult time to get tokens on the exchange with a positive price. Not always the rapid addition of tokens to the exchange has a positive effect for participants, sometimes it is better to wait out the market recovery.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:21:30 AM

This project surprised me! In difficult market conditions, the team was able to quickly collect the hard cap. I'm now wondering what is the price of the token will be on the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: