Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:11:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] unibright.io - Blockchain based business integration -  (Read 31785 times)
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

New AMA is coming! Join with Unibright this Friday, June 22 at 2pm CEST, and watch Marten, Stefan and our great advisor Nicholas Merten answering your questions.
More details : https://medium.com/@UnibrightIO/unibright-live-ama-on-june-22nd-2-pm-cest-30453a9cd182
theleaf

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:39:10 AM

Hi, everybody. Why is the team not engaged in the token listing on popular exchanges? The price has fallen very much.
I asked this question to administrators. But they told me that they would not comment on the listing on the exchanges.

First of all, developers are not allowed to disclose their talks with the exchanges. It is always applied to all the coins and tokens and also all the exchanges.
Second, it seems that they are more focused on the project development and they do not care very much about the price. I think the price will rise gradually and naturally according to the project developments. It's a long-term project and the price will rise. Investors should be patient.

What investors often forget is that it is not the teams obligation to let the price go up. Their obligation is to deliver the technology that investors invested in and if that happens the rest may follow (if you picked a good investment of course).

well said, investors believe and buy in the team and the technology that they promise to deliver, or not, basically,invest in the future of the company
vothuong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:15:57 AM

I suppose that this plan is quite a juicy investment at the present time.
 Good luck.

why Unibright? Unibright is a team of developers with 20+ years of experience in business integration. Nowadays most companies have a strong interest in Blockchain technology, but struggle to use it. That is why we created Unibright Framework. Unibright makes it easy to integrate Blockchain technology into existing business
vothuong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:17:41 AM

New AMA is coming! Join with Unibright this Friday, June 22 at 2pm CEST, and watch Marten, Stefan and our great advisor Nicholas Merten answering your questions.
More details : https://medium.com/@UnibrightIO/unibright-live-ama-on-june-22nd-2-pm-cest-30453a9cd182

Where is Unibright current office located? How the team communicate with each other and how is Unibright project progress? any particular smart contract template Unibright is working on?
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

Hi, everybody. Why is the team not engaged in the token listing on popular exchanges? The price has fallen very much.
I asked this question to administrators. But they told me that they would not comment on the listing on the exchanges.

First of all, developers are not allowed to disclose their talks with the exchanges. It is always applied to all the coins and tokens and also all the exchanges.
Second, it seems that they are more focused on the project development and they do not care very much about the price. I think the price will rise gradually and naturally according to the project developments. It's a long-term project and the price will rise. Investors should be patient.

well said, investors should be patient. As unibright develop their blockchain templates, any partners/big data company that will utilize Unibright templates for their businesses?
I'm an investor. That's why I'm worried about the low price of tokens. This project is very interesting, but I don't want to wait half a year or a year..
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:16:09 AM

Unibright Community AMA (22 June)
https://coindar.org/en/event/unibright-ubt-unibright-community-ama-10948
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

We are glad to announce The Unibright Ambassador Program! Please check this blog post to learn what it is all about and how to become part of it https://medium.com/@UnibrightIO/the-unibright-ambassador-program-7f44c2576484
butterfly82

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

We are glad to announce The Unibright Ambassador Program! Please check this blog post to learn what it is all about and how to become part of it https://medium.com/@UnibrightIO/the-unibright-ambassador-program-7f44c2576484
are there any specific requirements for participants (knowledge of foreign languages, technical knowledge)? Or even an ordinary person can become an Ambassador?

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:12:09 PM

are there any specific requirements for participants (knowledge of foreign languages, technical knowledge)? Or even an ordinary person can become an Ambassador?

I'm just gonna answer based on what I understood from the article, I don't think an ordinary person who is just merely an enthusiast of crypto can be an Ambassador, based on what I understood I think the team are looking for people who are skilled and knowledgeable on blockchain technology and on Smart Contracts, they are also looking for people who are willing to speak about the project on events and certain gatherings so basically they are looking for professionals or social media influences who have the audience and resources to gather more people to invest and join the unibright community.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

As announced in Unibright blogpost about their marketing and communication strategy (https://medium.com/@UnibrightIO/unibright-answers-marketing-and-communication-5fca8a8e9522) Unibright will do regular live AMAs from now on. This is the first one.

Unibright Live AMA with Marten (CEO), Stefan (CTO) and Nicholas aka DataDash (Strategy Advisor): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5tVDP9iWbA
Gabriellla

Activity: 214
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

I am bulish long term, but find it funny how you and other people things btc is just going to fly to 20k next month. It aint happening, not in next month to or 3
ImTree

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:18:58 PM

I don't understand what's going on with the price of UBT. Today it fell down by 20%. The team sells their tokens?
cryptomining

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

Unibright is listed on Cryptorank

https://cryptorank.io/currencies/unibright/price-chart

Feel free to check prices, charts, ROI and other info.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

I am bulish long term, but find it funny how you and other people things btc is just going to fly to 20k next month. It aint happening, not in next month to or 3

It's just a joke, it's time now down and there's no increase in a few months. It may take a while to wait, but it's better to relax.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

We are happy to tell you about some changes in our Marketing department. It's been restructured and scaled up for even better results. Learn more:

https://medium.com/@UnibrightIO/new-team-members-for-marketing-a015631f7230
butterfly82

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

It's just a joke, it's time now down and there's no increase in a few months. It may take a while to wait, but it's better to relax.
I think we will see the price increase only in autumn. The project team is focused on the result, not on price speculation.

dohoahue2012

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

I have a question. If the tokens from presale are unlocked to transfer out of the Unibright wallet, to which address can I transfer them?
themathiasmiller

Merit: 254

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

I think we will see the price increase only in autumn. The project team is focused on the result, not on price speculation.

Yeah your right about that and I'm happy that the dev team are that way, if you read their latest updates on telegram they seem to be really focused on the project and are working hard to make this platform one of the best out there. I really do want to see this platform in completion pretty soon, what it can do to the society is ground breaking and it can really help a lot of business out there so the price isn't bothering me at all right now. I think the price will come through once major announcements regarding the development of the project will come out. So people lets just be patient.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
dorabuckest

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

I believe that in this business much once inside the person who is thought to be more advanced and developed for future lives, hopefully a lot of people who want to join in here and exchange thoughts because in this business It's been a very long time and can survive in believe

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
cryptomining

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

Last time in our “Current state of development” blog post
we featured the different blockchain targets of Unibright, this time we will elaborate on our beautiful template approach. Please follow this link for more details :

https://medium.com/@UnibrightIO/current-state-of-development-june-29th-2018-the-beauty-of-templates-5d3bb89fdec
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: