Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:50:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO Started] MEXC ▶︎ Real Products ▶︎ USD6.8b Industry ▶︎ Save Lives  (Read 2960 times)
Andreas Hajpun

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

whats the purpose of MEXC token?

The purpose of MEXC token is to raise fund for EMS. We raise the fund because we want to help the people who need to use the service in a cheaper price than the world are offering now. For the people who do not need the product or service, they just gain the privilege of getting profit if the price of MEXC is going up.
Andreas Hajpun

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

i noticed that the product is cheaper than the other product in the market? can i know how this company managed to sell the price lower than other product?

The reason why it is going to be cheaper than the market because we are going to mass production this product. Hence, Mass production going to make the cost cheaper. That is why we are cheaper than the market.

I hope i answer your question.
kasperlow

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

I see from the white paper that there are already several patents categories that may cater to our interest. May I know if there would be any more additional products that will be added in the future.
Thinktalker

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

From what I read you are already generating revenues? Are there any figures available to the public?

Yes, on a smaller scale through the Malaysian Society for Traumatology and Emergency Medicine (MASTEM).
As the organization is almost like "charity", we're pretty much given as is to them for the good cause.

Our inventor is the president of MASTEM. As now he has retired, he can commercialize these products.
With these products, we know that we can offer effective products at much cheaper price, thus helping save lives in the early critical care.

MEXC is set to liberate the EMS industry from the control of conglomerates, greedy ones.

I noticed u said something about liberating EMS industry by these greedy ones, can u name some of them? So i can actually look it up and compared to your prices, it will be great for my future reference. As i have little knowledge about the EMS world. Which i really want to go in depth after learning about your ICO and your goals.
Andreas Hajpun

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

So your goal is 300 million USD which is optimistic but as you stated, you want to gain 10% of the industry so I think it's not exaggerated.
But what is your soft cap?
Do you have any private investors or your own money to lunch the project in case you raise less money?

As you're aware, there are 31 different patents and intellectual rights we are holding.
If we're to raise USD 300m from this ICO, we could manufacture and market these products worldwide immediately.

If not, we can do it by stages - one product at a time, with conventional financing coming in, and this is real products and real business, already has its own ready clients.

However, the mode of buying is still using MEXC tokens, making sure the MEXC token holders are not left behind from contributing to this industry, and help lower the cost of EMS products, and save lives.

There is no soft cap is stated, as we can still do the business at the very minimal contributions. Maybe slow to help saving lives for the world through our effective products, but we'll make it nonetheless.

The only difference is to achieve the target within a year at the high side, less than 5 years at the low side.

Can u explain these stages u mentioned during the case if the 300million usd is not reach. And also if u guys actually reached the goal stated, Do you guys going to work on the whole product you currently have? And if so, how many products you have atm?

If they don't manage to get 300million usd, they will do it one product at a time. If we manage to get the 300million Usd then we going to make all the product.

The product that we currently have is 36 products.
sonaonemikael202011

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

good business for ico Cool
khalidwaled

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

whats the diff between MEXC token and Mx token?
Thinktalker

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

So your goal is 300 million USD which is optimistic but as you stated, you want to gain 10% of the industry so I think it's not exaggerated.
Do you have any private investors or your own money to lunch the project in case you raise less money?

As you're aware, there are 31 different patents and intellectual rights we are holding.
If we're to raise USD 300m from this ICO, we could manufacture and market these products worldwide immediately.

If not, we can do it by stages - one product at a time, with conventional financing coming in, and this is real products and real business, already has its own ready clients.

However, the mode of buying is still using MEXC tokens, making sure the MEXC token holders are not left behind from contributing to this industry, and help lower the cost of EMS products, and save lives.

There is no soft cap is stated, as we can still do the business at the very minimal contributions. Maybe slow to help saving lives for the world through our effective products, but we'll make it nonetheless.

The only difference is to achieve the target within a year at the high side, less than 5 years at the low side.

Can u explain these stages u mentioned during the case if the 300million usd is not reach. And also if u guys actually reached the goal stated, Do you guys going to work on the whole product you currently have? And if so, how many products you have atm?

If they don't manage to get 300million usd, they will do it one product at a time. If we manage to get the 300million Usd then we going to make all the product.

Thank you for responding very quickly, if I'm not mistaken 300million USD for the 36 products so approximately 8 million for 1 product, is that correct? Or some products cost a lot more to be done? Nonetheless, I really hope you guys achieve your goals as I can see your main objective is for the good of the people. I wish you all the best, and I'm looking forward for the launching of this ICO
mhdazrull

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

whats the diff between MEXC token and Mx token?

The question is already answered at previous page

MEXC token is the public tokens. MX is the internal ones to be used by EMS providers to purchase our products.
Since MEXC will be traded, it shall appreciate over time, and by that, making the products more expensive is purchased using MEXC later.
Therefore, MX is the internal token where the price is pegged to USD 1. Then, the amount of MX is defined by the average listing price at exchangers.
Andreas Hajpun

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

Thank you for responding very quickly, if I'm not mistaken 300million USD for the 36 products so approximately 8 million for 1 product, is that correct? Or some products cost a lot more to be done? Nonetheless, I really hope you guys achieve your goals as I can see your main objective is for the good of the people. I wish you all the best, and I'm looking forward for the launching of this ICO

I read the whitepaper, turn to page 32 of whitepaper that will show the fund allocation.
ryanteller77

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

I have been reading these new post. A lot of information. I believe this could be the next big thing!
kasperlow

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:05:55 PM

This product will surely make its breakthrough. I saw a lot of potential that may ease the needs of clients with their EMS services and products.Will really look forward to be one of the first to try it out.
sandarajasmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:13:00 PM

This product will surely make its breakthrough. I saw a lot of potential that may ease the needs of clients with their EMS services and products.Will really look forward to be one of the first to try it out.

Yup it is, thank you for your support.

Do join us at Telegram MEXC Community Group: https://t.me/mexclife
kasperlow

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:21:39 PM

Yup it is, thank you for your support.

Thank you so much. I will aurely look into it.
Chaerin Lee

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

The website overview is nice and simple and not complex. Easy to understands
sandarajasmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

I have been reading these new post. A lot of information. I believe this could be the next big thing!

We got the best team in the house. Kudos to them. Thank you for your support  Grin
kellegSr

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

Will put this idea in my watch list. A good opportunity to help people globally. I'm pretty sure this is legitimate, good work on the efforts done! Smiley
Andreas Hajpun

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

The website overview is nice and simple and not complex. Easy to understands

i agree with you. It is easy to understand. Thumbs up
Andreas Hajpun

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:02:25 PM

MEXC ICO has launched!
mhdazrull

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

MEXC ICO has launched!

So now i can join the bounty campaign. How to join the bounty? is there any thread about mexc bounty?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: