Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO Started] MEXC ▶︎ Real Products ▶︎ USD6.8b Industry ▶︎ Save Lives  (Read 2954 times)
mihir

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

I wanted to know more about the exchanger you're talking about.
So, you're saying that users will be able to convert into fiat with your erc20 token, then it means you must have a company registered for the exchange(it will be good if you'll provide the detail) and which currency will you use for exchange.

In simple terms, you're creating an erc20 token along with mobile and desktop platform for that. Also, you're developing a full operation exchanger for not exchanging in other crypto but in fiat. How will you manage the liquidity?  It seems you guys are really talented.

Now coming to the point of exchange, you're saying that you guys will be listed on binance as well as on bittrex. That's very good to hear but you might want to open up the binance listing form where you'll see that it is necessary to be listed on coinmarketcap before getting listed on binance and it takes $50,000 worth of trade for 7 consecutive days on any exchange in order to get listed on cmc and believe me bittrex will never be your first exchange.

So, it will be good if you clear the exchange listing after getting a clear perspective.
Btw your project is good and you whitepaper too is really great but you need to provide a clear perspective of the things you're actually gonna do.
It's not easy to make an exchange for giving up real cash to people all over the world.
sandarajasmine

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:59:40 AM

MX P2P Exchanger is a unique P2P exchange system that empowers MEXC token holders to convert to cash, without incurring high cost and other limitations (converting/selling to BTC/ETH)

that is very good idea , i can 't wait  to see it how it works

Yup! I agree with you. Have you join the telegram group already? Or the Bounty Program?

Hi.
You guys may join our bounty program at the link given: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896037.0
Do join our telegram group too, which is;
    a) MEXC Community: https://t.me/mexclife
    b) MEXC Bounty Program: https://t.me/mexc_bounty
dafew (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:08:22 AM

I wanted to know more about the exchanger you're talking about.
So, you're saying that users will be able to convert into fiat with your erc20 token, then it means you must have a company registered for the exchange(it will be good if you'll provide the detail) and which currency will you use for exchange.

Actually, MX Exchanger is a peer-to-peer exchanger. That's why I'm stressing the P2P feature of the exchanger.
It is run by the people, and for the people.

In simple terms, you're creating an erc20 token along with mobile and desktop platform for that. Also, you're developing a full operation exchanger for not exchanging in other crypto but in fiat. How will you manage the liquidity?  It seems you guys are really talented.

The liquidity is coming from the EMS providers who are purchasing the products and services using MEXC <=> MX tokens.
We're talking about a huge market. USD6.8b in total. If we can corner the market for 10%, that's 680m which they can only purchase using MEXC tokens.

Now coming to the point of exchange, you're saying that you guys will be listed on xxxxxx as well as on xxxxxx. That's very good to hear but you might want to open up the xxxxxx listing form where you'll see that it is necessary to be listed on coinmarketcap before getting listed on binance and it takes $50,000 worth of trade for 7 consecutive days on any exchange in order to get listed on cmc and believe me xxxxxx will never be your first exchange.

Sorry, I have to edit some part of your post as we're not supposed to highlight that until the process is completed. My bad.
Yeah, you're right. The process is like this:

1) Finish the ICO
2) Listed on *any* exchanger
3) Then, based on item (2), listed on CMC
4) Listed for many more exchangers

That is the normal traditional flow...

So, the big names are the target ones as they provided liquidity. But we need to start somewhere and that is part of the strategy that we have.

So, it will be good if you clear the exchange listing after getting a clear perspective.
Btw your project is good and you whitepaper too is really great but you need to provide a clear perspective of the things you're actually gonna do.
It's not easy to make an exchange for giving up real cash to people all over the world.

In summary, MX P2P Exchanger is a good P2P for market driven exchanger as the corporate players might not have the effort to go and trade. But they have money.
And they can use MX P2P Exchanger to buy MX Tokens directly from MEXC holders.

That is the core point of the MX P2P Exchanger.

Izzathzm

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:09:56 AM

What action do you guys take if someone hacked into my wallet and steal my MEXC token?
sandarajasmine

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:12:00 AM

this is such an amazing creation. hope it works

It is. Thank you for your support.
Do open our website to know more https://mexc.life or contact our support team to get your address whitelisted Smiley
dafew (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:12:11 AM

Overview of MEXConomy

dafew (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:13:51 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 07:14:37 AM by dafew

What action do you guys take if someone hacked into my wallet and steal my MEXC token?

Not easy to hack. Unless you exposed your mnemonics somewhere, or your private key.

But if that happens, do let us know as we can jail the address, and theoretically stops the tokens from being transferred somewhere else.
If it has been transferred to so many layers, very little we can do. Almost impossible.

Alice Miromochan

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:18:20 AM

Wow. It is full with details. Amazing. Hope we can use MEXC in our daily life soon!
dafew (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:28:32 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 08:10:32 AM by dafew

Ethereum Settings

Contract Address is: 0xefab21b4de8b0a8c167e9afa8183e0e14cef400f

Gas Price: min of 50 gwei. 80 gwei is preferred
Gas Limit: min of 150,000

Don't worry, balance will be returned by miners.

You shall receive MEXC automatically after sending.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:08:45 AM

Bitcoin Settings

Wallet Address: 3BCwFWshhau8pMA86NncET8X9sUwNS1S8P

No whitelisting needed.
However, the MEXC shall only be received after the ICO has ended.

The calculation is:
1) We will take the price of BTC and ETH at the day of the transaction using CoinMarketCap
2) That would give the ETH ratio
3) From the ratio, we can calculate how much MEXC shall be given.

This is only done after the ICO has ended as the Ethereum Token contract is now currently owned by the Crowdsale contract.
Only after moving the contract owner, we can transfer the MEXC manually.

I hope the explanation is suffice.

Andreas Hajpun

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

Meaning that MEXC officially open after 3rd May? Am i right?

So after it officially open, what is the next step?

We have started talking to a few premier exchangers for MEXC.
Hopefully you can trade MEXC there right after the ICO is closed. And make some money!
Buy it now for sure. Whitelist your Ether address at https://mexc.life

Incredible, premier exchangers such as Bittrex, Coinbase and binance?

Wow that is wonderful.
Andreas Hajpun

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

What i read in the whitepaper it says,"After the ICO has ended, the MEXC Tokens can only be purchased from the
participating exchangers". Meaning that the premier exchanger that you said before?

Sorry for this question, i just want to know more.  Smiley
sandarajasmine

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:13:52 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 12:06:55 PM by sandarajasmine

What i read in the whitepaper it says,"After the ICO has ended, the MEXC Tokens can only be purchased from the
participating exchangers". Meaning that the premier exchanger that you said before?

Sorry for this question, i just want to know more.  Smiley

Yes. We shall disclose it once it is cleared Smiley
dafew (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:15:41 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 11:04:25 AM by dafew

Sorry for this question, i just want to know more.  Smiley

Yes. We shall disclose it once it is cleared Smiley

Yeah. But since we're in the process, we won't divulge the details as that would tamper the process.

Don't worry. This would be a good token to buy, with premier exchangers already in the process.

sonaonemikael202011

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

What's the meaning of decentralized manufacturing? how can the cost is lower than other product?
khalidwaled

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

hi.
what makes this ico is different from other medical ico? the specialities of this ico.
sonaonemikael202011

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:10:48 PM

Why this business need to enter ico? this business can still running without ico because the fundamental of business is very interesting....

Andreas Hajpun

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

Why this business need to enter ico? this business can still running without ico because the fundamental of business is very interesting....

hello  Wink

The fundamentals are present but as why it needs to enter ico is due to the fact that the economy of the medical industry has been rising in the form of costs, denying the majority of the public access to better medical care
with the introduction of cryptocurrencies it could help the cause, MEXC token is a stepping stone to further grow the medical industry so it will be further applicable for the better majority of the public
as stated, we are democratizing the medical industry

Have you enter our TELEGRAM group? this is the group link https://t.me/mexclife

Spread the words among for friends.

Thank you  Cheesy
Andreas Hajpun

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

People cannot hack your wallet. You have to secure your private or else you are the one who hack yourself.

Yukihira Soma

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/mexc

Wow great!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: