Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:15:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO Started] MEXC ▶︎ Real Products ▶︎ USD6.8b Industry ▶︎ Save Lives  (Read 2962 times)
Izzathzm

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

Greatest ICO I've ever seen! Goodjob!
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

I have visited your site. It is very user-friendly as well as people who want to invest. You have a big community on the telegram, but promoting your project on twitter and facebook does not seem to have much interest. But I value what a potential plan is, so I have an idea about investing in your project, this project will be successful.

dafew (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

I have visited your site. It is very user-friendly as well as people who want to invest. You have a big community on the telegram, but promoting your project on twitter and facebook does not seem to have much interest. But I value what a potential plan is, so I have an idea about investing in your project, this project will be successful.

Thank you for your kind words.
We're pretty much techies, and not so good at marketing. I admit that.

It is like IBM and DEC. But we don't want to follow the fate of DEC (excellent products, bad marketing) and we are working on getting the reach and the message across.

Feel free to talk to our personnel at https://mexc.life to whitelist your Ether address.
No KYC is needed.

Thanks.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

If the team and the Manager prepare a strategy and a good idea for the success of this project, I believe it will definitely be a lot of participants who would like to join in this project, and if there's a better cooperation again between the team and the participants of the project will definitely succeed and the results obtained in accordance with expectations.
dafew (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

If the team and the Manager prepare a strategy and a good idea for the success of this project, I believe it will definitely be a lot of participants who would like to join in this project, and if there's a better cooperation again between the team and the participants of the project will definitely succeed and the results obtained in accordance with expectations.

We do. The whole idea is to go ahead with manufacturing the products, and distribute them either all at once, or by stages, as we feel that effective products in the EMS industry is important for mankind.

Some of the countries, especially the under developed ones, are deprived from good, effective and cheaper EMS products that really save lives as these are expensive items. We strive to lower the cost of EMS, and ensure that everybody has access to important early critical care.

Thank you for your support. Do head over to our website at https://mexc.life to understand more.
Our Private Sale is ending soon on Feb 24th. No KYC needed, but only to whitelist your Ether address.

Then, our public sale started, where no whitelisting of Ether address is needed.

Thanks.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/mexc-ico-18398 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Hi Harry,

Thanks. I appreciate your help in spreading the cause.
We shall check it out, and act on it.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

Our Private Sale is ending soon...
Take this opportunity to get more MEXC.

*After Feb 24th, 1 Ether == 3,500 MEXC from the current 4,000 MEXC

dafew (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

A Big Thank You

Thank you for all the support in MEXC. We have reached USD2m in our Private Sale.
Public Sale shall begin on Feb 24th 00:00:01 UTC. No KYC, No Whitelisting needed.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:55:08 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 09:25:08 PM by dafew

As we are heading for Public Sale on Feb 24th, 00:00:01 UTC, we thank you for all the support that we have.
There are less than 24 hours before the Private Sale ends. But not to worry, the ICO period is by stages.

We are humbled by all the contributions so far, and thank you for believing in us
to deliver effective early critical care to the mankind.
Let's together save lives.

mhdazrull

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:53:58 PM

Guys! hurry! private-sale will end soon! this is your chance to buy MEXC TOKEN while the price is low! buy now! you will never regret trust me!
amancoin

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

Succes Is Not Final, Failure Is Not Fatal

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

this ico is now at Stage 2.
got some of my friends to join the contri.
they said it was easy, fast & no KYC asked.

awesome  Cheesy

--==+++ *** SAVAN ALLIANCE - HIDAEX - LIFE *** ACCREDITED WITH DUE DILIGENCE & GOVERNMENT DECREED AND INVESTED ***+++==--
dafew (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

Stage 2 of MEXC ICO has already started.
No more whitelisting needed.

Head over to https://mexc.life to find out more.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:09:26 PM

this ico is now at Stage 2.
got some of my friends to join the contri.
they said it was easy, fast & no KYC asked.

awesome  Cheesy

Yeah, it's already started. Smiley

mhdazrull

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:31:09 PM

$MEXC IS GOING STRONG TO STAGE 2 - NO KYC NEEDED

We would like to give a huge round of applause to our contributors in the Private-Sale. We could've done it without you guys!
For those who haven't bought $MEXC, this is your time to monetize your crypto while saving lives.
dafew (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:35:30 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 09:10:18 AM by dafew

Thank you all!

We have closed our Private Sale with just a little over USD 4m contributions. We are on track to close the full USD 300m as planned.

Thank you for believing in our cause to democratize the EMS industry - one of its kind. With Decentralized Manufacturing, Decentralized ERP and our full MEXConomy eco-system, and not to forget the Decentralized Voting for all our future actions, we welcome you to the new world of “Industry 5.0”.

Public Sale has started. Continue to our website at https://mexc.life to know more on how you can contribute to this cause, and save lives.

amancoin

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:48:50 AM

hey hey.... Wink
have a great weekend everyone!

--==+++ *** SAVAN ALLIANCE - HIDAEX - LIFE *** ACCREDITED WITH DUE DILIGENCE & GOVERNMENT DECREED AND INVESTED ***+++==--
jesiccahewittatn2

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

good ico !
amancoin

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:51:43 AM

happy monday peeps coz MEXC second stage token sale is doing good~

mhdazrull

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

MEXC : INDONESIA CHAPTER

Highlights of Prof Dr Abu Hassan on his strategic advisory meetings with the major industry players and academician on Traumatology, R&D discussion and Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in Jakarta. He is the advisor to the Ministry of Health Republic of Indonesia (Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia). This is a big potential business and market with 300 million population.
As the announcement by our CEO on the private sales, we are currently moving forward with our MEXC business. Prof Dato himself is strengthening ties with our future market and country distributor in Indonesia.
Buy MEXC, Save Lives!
Ray Magma

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

STAGE 2 CROWDSALE HAS BEGUN!

MEXC cordially invites everyone as contributors for the second stage of MEXC crowdsale.
Dont miss this oppurtinity, head over to our website https://mexc.life and buy MEXC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: