Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is going to MOOON!! BUY OR HODL!  (Read 537 times)
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

Yeap. Now is really time to buy bitcoin.  Because in the long term Bitcoin will grow tens of times. I think we will not see retracing of Bitcoin price in the coming weeks. That's why it is better to buy it now and just HODL it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

Bitcoin is going to rise upto $28K, the whales are waiting. Remember when bitcoin dropped from $1K to $152? They're the ones with the lambos now.

if you already have a bitcoin balance then you should hold the bitcoin you have but when you do not have bitcoin balance then you wait for the price back down again because buying bitcoin at a time like this seems to have been very horrible.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

Bitcoin is going to rise upto $28K, the whales are waiting. Remember when bitcoin dropped from $1K to $152? They're the ones with the lambos now.

if you already have a bitcoin balance then you should hold the bitcoin you have but when you do not have bitcoin balance then you wait for the price back down again because buying bitcoin at a time like this seems to have been very horrible.

What do you mean horrible? I'm pretty sure that this is a pretty decent entry point already considering btc's potential growth this year. It may break all time.high and buying at 8k is still going to give you more than a decent profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:39:46 PM

For the moment its necessary to wait for .Media take advantage of Bad news to scare the investors. its necessary to wait until it calms when all will be finished it will be able to touch the moon.
I agree, those news are not true, there is no one can tell us what really bitcoin will be in the future. People are making bad news, maybe because to focus some investors in some other coins, like ETH, ripple, bitcoin cash. I think that is their way to make some investors to invest with altcoins. Bitcoin now is for sale so in my opinion take advantage of this sale and HOLD.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

hmmm .... the thread you made Catch one's eyes, you do not count your chickens until they hatch. I believe that bitcoin will return to its peak of its glory but I think it has not been its moment of bitcoin for the moon.
we have seen yesterday's price drop and now start to rebound.
when this situation no one knows when bitcoin to the moon, but I believe for the time to come bitcoin will reach its peak toward the moon. A penny for your thought? I want to know.  Smiley
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:06:11 AM

Previous rise has nothing to do with whales, it has to do with mtgox being hacked. Because it was the biggest exchange and like the only one out there providing good volume when it went down bitcoin crashed. You have to educate yourself more on this matter.
Maybe you misunderstood the OP. I am sure he was not referring to Mt.Gox even that was what happened but he is referring to the fact that those who took the opportunity to see the crash as a way to buy in more which obviously is usually what the whales do, are the ones riding the Lambo now. The market always end up recovering and only the smart ones know exactly when it is time to get in.

It is the way it is with the market. One thing I am sure of right now is that bitcoin has gotten to a stage where even the whales know that a lot is coming for bitcoin and rather decided to shed off some weight by removing the weak hands while the real believers who are smart enough to stay in and buy in more end up reaping the benefit. Last year was nothing compared to what I expect this year and I hope I do not end up wrong.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:26:50 AM

when bitcoin prices are experiencing a very high rise and towards this month is the right moment to attract profit which means we can sell bitcoin because on its basis we buy bitcoin when the price goes down and when it goes up we sell it.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

Maybe you are right with your perception that somebody is manipulating this dip recently. Whales can make a big impact on the value of bitcoin and so also the media. If you will hodl for years surely you can have a lambo once you will reap what you sow. Give that at least 2 years and you will see the difference.
plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:52:44 PM

Noone is going to sell btc unless any useless fud is coming. Btc will go to high levels no matter what we think about the future of cryptocurrencies. Buying low is smart way to invest in thus industry and day trading is not suitable for newbies. Vision is best factor among other nonsense arguments including making profit.

This account, Xardasim is stolen !! You are a thief - please, give back !!

The information has been forwarded to cyrus - bitcointalk admin.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

Maybe you are right with your perception that somebody is manipulating this dip recently. Whales can make a big impact on the value of bitcoin and so also the media. If you will hodl for years surely you can have a lambo once you will reap what you sow. Give that at least 2 years and you will see the difference.
This will possibly happen price could rise to $28k or more. It can happen before that bitcoin ath last december, maybe this year in the upcoming months we will surpise on bitcoin awaits us. Yes holding is really good as the price now is currently recovering.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:56:38 PM

Now still provide the best opportunities for one to buy bitcoin at a very low price as we expect another bullish trend since $9,250 has hold. I think we should expect a very serious boom that might push bitcoin over $20,000. This might happen by end of this first quarter. I am happy I refused to sell at $7,000 last two weeks ago.
xayan123 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 08:42:21 PM

Predicted it!

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1045
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 06:27:27 AM

Btc price rise up to 58k$ before and now it is 45k$ meaning it drops but this is not considered as dip I believe that bitcoin will rise again so buy some more and hold, but i this topic is posted before bitcoin rise up to 58k$ so if people who see this topic and believe on it maybe they earn big profit.

xayan123 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:04:08 PM

Btc price rise up to 58k$ before and now it is 45k$ meaning it drops but this is not considered as dip I believe that bitcoin will rise again so buy some more and hold, but i this topic is posted before bitcoin rise up to 58k$ so if people who see this topic and believe on it maybe they earn big profit.

You're absolutely right, I wish I never sold off my holdings.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: