Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic.  (Read 1633 times)
Taqi Ahmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

Yes, surely. I am never panic about bitcoin that is mentioned down and up, because that is only assumption from people who want to make trouble in bitcoin trading. But, I'm never influenced about it because I always trust bitcoin is sure to raise till future.
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

Eventually, bitcoin prices gradually began to rise and I was a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency is very happy to hear this news because then I can get various benefits and advantages of bitcoin

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:45:43 AM

As I always said, weak hands lose and the strong hands will prevail. To those who panicked and sold their bitcoin in the time that the bitcoin is crashing, you will feel regret when you see the price of bitcoin increasing day by day. I am very optimistic when it comes to bitcoin so I know that its price will recover after a huge crash. In fact, its starting to increase at this moment and I hope this will continue until it reaches a new ATH.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:51:18 AM

One of my Fb friends shares this informations and personal ideas .. I've read some of this news but i forgot the link..But you can search the news by using the key words.. Smiley Smiley Smiley

11 Signs that everything is going to be ok.

1. Singapore just announced it has no intention of making crypto illegal.
2. The market is still 3x what it was 6 months ago
3. Australia's big 4 banks have no intention of barring people from buying crypto.
4. Banks are starting to use crypto for cross border payments.
5. The stock markets are down $1 trillion this week, crypto markets are doing better.
6. Bitcoin ATM installations are on the rise.
7. Singapore airlines wants to use block chain tech for it's loyalty program
8. Europe’s Largest Utilities company is ready and willing to Sell Renewable Energy to Cryptocurrency Miners.
9. Bittrex about to reopen user sign ups and add USD trading option.
10. CFCT chair declares that the aim is to protect the consumer with a "Do no Harm" approach to regulation.
11. Everything is on sale

What the news says and what the news means can be 2 completely different things.
While many people may feel that they got burnt buying bitcoin in December, the reality is that this is still a normal correction. No one wants to ban crypto, Tier 1 Countries have no desire to ban crypto, the world is still preparing for mass adoption, banks are not preventing people from buying crypto, big institutions are using crypto daily, the SEC aim to protect consumers against fraud in crypto and the crypto market is still larger than what it was 6 months ago.

What does all this mean?
A lot of the news in recent times have painted a rather grim picture of the crypto space - there's a lot of FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt) mixed in with fake news and rumours that fuel negative sentiment.
Take everything into consideration from a holistic point of view rather than focussing on the scary bits.

The one bit of news that needs clarity is the fear that banks are helping to 'ban' crypto by preventing people from buying crypto - this is simply not true.
Banks are stopping people from buying crypto using credit cards because frankly, it doesn't make sense that people use credit to buy other money. The banks also need to mitigate credit risk and fraud by taking this stance.
 Compliments of (Paul De Sousa Ari Maccabi)

Very good comment, there are indeed many positive news, even though many of them are more like "not as bad as portrayed by the media". Good point also with the banks, if they would want to fight crypto they would not start to use Ripple for certain payments, Corporations like IBM partnering with Stellar...

Still the mainstream media is painting a different picture and I doubt if the sequence of negative reporting will come to a sudden halt. Also I would be surprised if the new folks who went into the market at the top and got burned come back any time soon.

And not to forget the chineese who are no longer allowed to use foreign exchanges to trade. However I wonder how you can add a decentralized exchange to the chineese firewall, after all it has no dedicated location on a single server. Anyone got an answer for this one?

JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

I totally agree with you, because of the Chinese government's supervision of bitcoin, the bad news from China about bitcoin has caused the collapse of bitcoin in recent days.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

I think that too bitanin gan will rise again.
which makes me wonder why the coin drops very dratis. what because there is a good newspaper that makes the market coin so drop.
but as in Indonesia who have not acknowledged or not yet inaugurate even news bitcoin banned in Indonesia. but what is the proof instead bnak central BI creates its own cryiptocurrency reason to compensate for cryiptocurrency which already existed first .
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
Right you are. Bitcoin has enough chance to recover it's price and can hit anytime big price. We shouldn't be panic. As price is low now, we should buy more and more Bitcoin for future. If we buy some Bitcoin now, we will be profitable on early March or late February.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

remain optimistic with bitcoin and do not panic with bitcoin prices that go down because bitcoin prices will definitely go back up and remain profitable.
vincentbeth934

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:23:04 PM

remain optimistic with bitcoin and do not panic with bitcoin prices that go down because bitcoin prices will definitely go back up and remain profitable.

What's your basis? I see nothing but bad news being published and without anything that reverses market sentiment, Bitcoin will not have enough determined buyers to bring prices up.
davenjulio

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

One of my favorite Crypto trader said  cryptomarket have 5 major cycles 1. accumulation period, 2.healthy trend, 3.unsustainable parabolic move ( which was happen last december ) 4. fast pullback  5. High volatility .. We can lessen the loss or even made a profit if we know how to handle this 5 major cycles..If you want to learn you can also check out his videos in youtube..His name is Chris Dunn..

╰ PlayHall ╯ ● Pre-sale starts at 10 AM EST (New York Time), February 26, 2018  (https://goo.gl/FrA9Zp) ●
| THE FIRST MULTI-CRYPT
davenjulio

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

One of my Fb friends shares this informations and personal ideas .. I've read some of this news but i forgot the link..But you can search the news by using the key words.. Smiley Smiley Smiley

11 Signs that everything is going to be ok.

1. Singapore just announced it has no intention of making crypto illegal.
2. The market is still 3x what it was 6 months ago
3. Australia's big 4 banks have no intention of barring people from buying crypto.
4. Banks are starting to use crypto for cross border payments.
5. The stock markets are down $1 trillion this week, crypto markets are doing better.
6. Bitcoin ATM installations are on the rise.
7. Singapore airlines wants to use block chain tech for it's loyalty program
8. Europe’s Largest Utilities company is ready and willing to Sell Renewable Energy to Cryptocurrency Miners.
9. Bittrex about to reopen user sign ups and add USD trading option.
10. CFCT chair declares that the aim is to protect the consumer with a "Do no Harm" approach to regulation.
11. Everything is on sale

What the news says and what the news means can be 2 completely different things.
While many people may feel that they got burnt buying bitcoin in December, the reality is that this is still a normal correction. No one wants to ban crypto, Tier 1 Countries have no desire to ban crypto, the world is still preparing for mass adoption, banks are not preventing people from buying crypto, big institutions are using crypto daily, the SEC aim to protect consumers against fraud in crypto and the crypto market is still larger than what it was 6 months ago.

What does all this mean?
A lot of the news in recent times have painted a rather grim picture of the crypto space - there's a lot of FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt) mixed in with fake news and rumours that fuel negative sentiment.
Take everything into consideration from a holistic point of view rather than focussing on the scary bits.

The one bit of news that needs clarity is the fear that banks are helping to 'ban' crypto by preventing people from buying crypto - this is simply not true.
Banks are stopping people from buying crypto using credit cards because frankly, it doesn't make sense that people use credit to buy other money. The banks also need to mitigate credit risk and fraud by taking this stance.
 Compliments of (Paul De Sousa Ari Maccabi)

Very good comment, there are indeed many positive news, even though many of them are more like "not as bad as portrayed by the media". Good point also with the banks, if they would want to fight crypto they would not start to use Ripple for certain payments, Corporations like IBM partnering with Stellar...

Still the mainstream media is painting a different picture and I doubt if the sequence of negative reporting will come to a sudden halt. Also I would be surprised if the new folks who went into the market at the top and got burned come back any time soon.

And not to forget the chineese who are no longer allowed to use foreign exchanges to trade. However I wonder how you can add a decentralized exchange to the chineese firewall, after all it has no dedicated location on a single server. Anyone got an answer for this one?

From 2 days ago I seen an article which says China is banning crypto temporarily as they are not yet ready to adopt the tech because they want to regulate it but they don't know how..So for the time being that they are doing research and ways on how to adopt blockchain and crypto itself they will keep their hands off on the crypto..But i'm betting on it that they will enter into the market again but when that time will come they will going to use the blockchain for their economic advantage..We have seen their government partnership to crypto like vechain..

╰ PlayHall ╯ ● Pre-sale starts at 10 AM EST (New York Time), February 26, 2018  (https://goo.gl/FrA9Zp) ●
| THE FIRST MULTI-CRYPT
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

I don't see any news about the Chinese government's ban on bitcoin in China.
Sometimes people misunderstand the meaning of published news, which is infuriating.
That would lead to a drop in bitcoin because of the bad news about bitcoin.
But I agree with you. I think bitcoin will soon return to normal.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:57:15 PM

Yes dont panic if the price will drop down . A little bit waiting it will increase again .Be more patience and dont think negativity . Its normal thing happen to bitcoin.  Its good to wait and it worth it . Everything happens for its own reason .
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

I saw a tweet from Peter Brandt with saying it will go to 9450 . In btw he have 146k follower now imagine Tongue
I don't Peter Brandt yet but I think he will gives back the enthusiasm for the bitcoin. What he did is a right way to encourage those people who doubted about bitcoin. 146k is a great number of followers and I think he is popular!

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

I see it rising, but slower this time, there are lot of people burned from investing at 10k prices and higher. So I guess we gonna go slower this time to 20k. I believe we gonna see the boom in May and June like last year.

There is no big leap on bitcoin's price getting rise again from its DUMP, in other words, there is no short cut for success, we always take the ladder. After all of the FUD is some countries about bitcoin, the market seems recovering and there are some good news about bitcoin, that is why the price of it is slowly climbing up again. The huge DUMP could be a reason to panic, but to do panic selling in additional is not really needed.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

True. don't panic. Bitcoin will rise but slowly this time. Hopefully, it will continue to go up because I can already see the trail about how it works. Smiley

Polonium

Activity: 123

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

Yes I believe that would happen eventually after all these fuss regarding the ongoing government attempt to ban or regulate the crypto industry. I think Bitcoin has drop to the point that it can only go up, investors are taking advantage of this low price and are now accumulating Bitcoin assets, with demand revitalize, we can expect a constant rise in value. I think that after the Chinese new year this 2nd week of February, Bitcoin price will start to move upward.

zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

Bitcoin didn't stop to raise, yes there are pitfalls but most of the time the price goes up. You can even count the number of times the price fall down vs the price goes up and you will knew that the price goes up most of the time. The recent dip is not just due to China ban, another major reason of the dip is due to the credit card companies. There are I think five major banks across the globe that prohibit the usage of credit card in crypto transactions.
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

I think it's a smart choice to buy bitcoins now, and the price of bitcoin has dropped a lot.
Prices are already low, even close to the cost of absenteeism.
I don't think bitcoin will continue to fall, it will soon return to normal.
julosip

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:19:23 PM

There is no reason for panic. All the time when bitcoin goes down it goes up after it and the price is even bigger than at the beginning. Now is a great moment to invest in it and to get profit at the end of the year or even sooner. Now it is good time for those who want to buy bitcoin for a reasonable price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: