Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:48:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic.  (Read 1630 times)
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:18:34 PM

yes the BTC price will surely come back up. Its only a matter of time. i think people should see this price fall as an avenue to invest. if the price didnt drop, there will be hardly any fair window to invest in BTC. This price fall is healthy and well needed to take the BTC to the next level.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:23:52 PM

I hope it rises nut I think another crash is possible.

ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

Of course it will rise.we can see 50000$ end of this year.Belivers like you never fail in crypto currency.be positive always.This dip is normal.This is just the market cycle of bitcoin.weak hand always throw away their money.It will bounce back soon and it already begun.Indian media is the main reason for this dip.it went down to 6000$ because of that.they reported a false news about bitcoin.but everything is clear now and hopefully we can see a great future ahead.

teejaymuna

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:33:24 AM

Yes BTC price will rise again this year but it s going to be at a slower pace. I do not expect anything sudden and magical in terms of the price rise like in december 2017.
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

I solemnly agree with you that bitcoin will rise in the month of March, its advisable to invest in it now because the price will skyrocket in few months time. The banning on Facebook has also contributed to the fall of bitcoin.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

yes of course bitcoin will surely rise again so no need to panic, calm and positive thinking, this is a good time to buy bitcoin and hold bitcoin you have and wait
cryptomaster4 (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

Of course it will rise.we can see 50000$ end of this year.Belivers like you never fail in crypto currency.be positive always.This dip is normal.This is just the market cycle of bitcoin.weak hand always throw away their money.It will bounce back soon and it already begun.Indian media is the main reason for this dip.it went down to 6000$ because of that.they reported a false news about bitcoin.but everything is clear now and hopefully we can see a great future ahead.

Yes of course we can see a great future ahead mate.

Crypto Since 2017
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
The current price of bitcoin is increasing at this moment, decisions in holding and investing is now necessary. Invest now while the price is still at dip to get great amount of profit and for the holders, keep holding! And I hope that this will happen continuously.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

Yes l agree that bitcoin will rise soon it's not about to panic so that our coins is safe. We can hold it until price is increasing on the right price for us. It's very difficult thing in dump price time to the needy because they don't have choice but to sell it anytime.we can do nothing but to sell it up. But it is so thankful for the future because there's another day for me to win back all my loses. It's like we wait for another chance. Because there's always a chance for us.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:06:55 PM

The wisest ones have bought crypto and invested into Bitcoins. While the other guys in panic were selling their coins, those ones decided to place into their wallets more BTC and alts. That’s right I think!
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:16:52 PM

Yes i am very optimistic bitcoin value will soon rise again.
We must be aware that in the crypto world, up and down the price is very difficult to guess because it fluctuates, so do not be too panicky with the current situation.
Don't panic,we should take advantage of opportunities like this to multiply the assets by buying bitcoin.
All we have to do is be patient and keep waiting for the bitcoin value to jump back.

muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

Yes, I see bitcoin booming again, we don't need to panic because definitely bitcoin my raise again and all the invest will enjoy and laugh again. As a bitcoin investor you need to understand crypto-currency markets to avoid heart broken, it raising and dump any time but sooner btc will boom
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

Bitcoin is likely to rise again after a sharp fall. If you already understand bitcoin certainly will not panic. That is a distinct sensation for bitcoin users.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

Don't panic bitcoin will rise again in the right time you need to wait and have patience. If you want to buy bitcoin don't hesitate to do that because this is the right time to buy more bitcoin.
normensky012

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

Definitely, bitcoin will rise back again, it needed a healthy price correction after the mind blowing bull run last December. The only one who need to panic are those who took a loan and bought bitcoin. I feel sorry for my friend tho. He did that.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

I do really think the same thing that by the time the month of March enter our calendars, a great change will happen which is specifically form the current dump, Bitcoin price will be reversible and be into a pump price which is the much awaited moment by all of us Bitcoin users who are still into hoping and believing with Bitcoin's capacity and capability to rise up. While waiting for that, we just need to focus our attention into buying more Bitcoins while it is still in an affordable price since it was currently into dump.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

I agree, do not panic when the price of BTC down. remain calm and keep an eye on the progress of the price or issue of bitcoin. in my opinion, this is a great time to buy bitcoin at a cheap price.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

Definitely.  The falling of its price has an end.  It just so happen that there were negative news about crypto currency this year.   To look at its price before, we can see that bitcoin price is still quite higher.  We are just impressed and surprised that its price two months ago was very high.  Its price right now is just fair enough.
ariakoli23

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

If the price will up  from march thats good news and hoping it will true. Bitcoin holder are frusted as rate is much lower. May be price will be very high in short time.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Don't panic  everything will be fine. Market always move in circle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: