Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic.  (Read 1633 times)
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

Deffinetely, we expect atleast 25k in April
yes,I have faith in bitcoin,the price will rise soon,so don't panic,stay calm because by march or april bitcoin price will possibly reach 15k and above.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:09:09 PM

Deffinetely, we expect atleast 25k in April
yes,I have faith in bitcoin,the price will rise soon,so don't panic,stay calm because by march or april bitcoin price will possibly reach 15k and above.

The only option we have is if you panic about the market then you are going to be the looser, so think twice before selling in the market because if you sell them below the bought price then you will be in loss. So think once before selling because there is always room for a price increase.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
Yes, I recognized you, in the past month bitcoin down from $20000 to $8000 today,  now the bitcoin has stopped down, it will soon rise again, I door should not choose to sell the bitcoinnow, we need to do is wait patiently for the bitcoin to recover
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

yes youre probably right and this market dump right now is caused by the ban and the news about cryptocurrencies and the major price correction last month, investors panic about that, but it surely recover by this year, 15k before march ends maybe possible.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
Actually it is now starting to recover and that is something to look forward tonin the next months to come for Bitcoin. Indeed, the crash highly and negatively affect the whole cryptomarket making most of the crypptos' market value low lately. But since they are now showing green marks, we should continue holding and avoid selling to earn profit as well.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:33:09 PM

Yes the bitcoin would increase so I suggest to buy bitcoin , and then don't be panic or panic selling though so no regret at the end. And many prediction said that bitcoin price will pump up again or increase again. Remember that bitcoin is unstable though so just ride on the flow don't panic.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

You're right as long as the value of bitcoin is low then it's a big opportunity for us to buy bitcoin in a lower price since it'll certainly increase slowly over a month.It's a wise decision and strategy to buy bitcoin when it's value is finally dropping because it will recover as soon as possible.Also,It's natural for bitcoin to undergo for changes since it's value is high volatile particularly in the market so in short it' won't be lowered for a long period of time.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

Bitcoin has seen dip in January in last 3 years. It can be coincidence but I think it will rise again, but not 20k dollars. I guess price will go between 10-15k dollars. There are too many graphics that says "bitcoin will be 50k in december" or "10k in december". Actually it's really hard to predict. But I think long term so I believe eventually bitcoin make us -patient investors- rich. HODL!
eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

Yes I know that too and i sense that. I believed that this will happen in the future. So i keep on holding my btc in my wallet for me to achieve my goals.

Andria123

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:00:24 PM

yes as i heard bitcoin will rise soon in march,so we need to wait for the meantime to the biggest value and price,it is so very impressive that bitcoin reach the target that we need,so a round of a floes in bitcoin organization  

Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

Thank you so much for giving me early hope that bitcoin will rise comimg soon. Everyone that is the most exciting time waiting for everyone now. Bitcoin is my only hope to give me a me a megamilliom. From now l will start to say thank you bitcoin because you bring me to the highest promotion that God has given me this opportunity to grow in his kingdom. He knows more what do I deserve.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

I think with the development of bitcoin prices right now I'm not too worried because the increase is only temporary. Thanks
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:26:04 PM

Eventually it will rise but we don't know when. It is easy to say don't panic but for those newbie who bought bitcoin when its price was at 18-19+k it would be hard to just sit down and relax considering it almost drop as low as 6k+. this will take time again to surge we would see longer time consolidating at 9-12k$ level probably

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

I'm afraid about that price of Bitcoin 9k i think that price is also expensive price than the fiat currency but i'm hoping bitcoin it might be reach again the price before falling down the old price as you said this coming month
Rising into market price.

Bkjones

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

I am Bkjones  Smiley ! Bitcoin "ll rise again in march or april i hope it'll rise again
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

Yes, now the price of the bitcoin has stopped falling
It is restored, the bitcoin price is $8000 yesterday, today the bitcoin prices closer to $9000, this is very good,
In February, I think the price of the bitcoin will be back to $10000, in the coming months, the price will reach $20000
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

Yeah for me bitcoin will rise soon because its one of he better way to fight poverty in the world then the users will get excited about the changes that bitcoin will give to them.
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

Yes,correct bitcoin will rise soon because we all know that the price of bitcoin is changeable and we do not know when to increase or decrease but the only sure is after the lowest price of bitcoin in a few days or weeks it will increase again.

cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

I do believe that bitcoin will rise and going up because a lot of people using it right now.anything in this world,all businesses,markets all transactions that involved money.there are possibilities that it going to be down,fall or rising up.so dont give up,just continue living and believe bitcoin and trust on it.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

Yes bitcoin will rise soon don't panic because if the price of it goes down there's a chance that bitcoin price will goes up. I work on it for a long time so I'm really sure that the price of it will be high soon. Bitcoin is unpredictable but if the price of it goes down it automatically goes up just wait. Just like what other said Worth the Wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: