Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic.  (Read 1630 times)
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?

Yes. It is normal for bitcoin to drop sometime. Its price fluctuates anyway. It tends to change from time to time. We don't need to panic. We should just take this opportunity to buy more with lesser price to earn more profit when it rise again. Also, I also believe that it will shoot up again in March as they are saying that it is normal to crash within the first 2 months. February is almost halfway. It will rise again soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

A few days ago bitcoin prices showed upward chart trend. However, bitcoin has not managed to break the price of more than $9k, possibly the failure of the bitcoin price increase due to the amazing news in Thailand that the police have succeeded in arresting a darknet fraud suspect. In addition to the news is true or not, I still have speculation that bitcoin will be able to recover in the next few weeks. let's look forward to its development.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:30:43 AM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
I also think bitcoin will rise a little bit by mid March-April. It is not wrong to value our bitcoin and be patient that bitcoin will recover again because bitcoin already proves itself to us and a lot of members of bitcoin already get rich just because they are too patient to wait. So, lets all wait for the price of bitcoin to recover again.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

Ofcourse, One reason why i stayed in bitcoin because the people's demand and companies adopting it! i'm pretty sure that all of us here waiting bitcoin to increase from ashes. I don't believe on Fud news because they are the ones who keep bitcoin dumping.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

Yeah.but I also think bitcoin will hit over 15k before March.

Maybe not so high, but by this March it must become more expensive. I am sure that those guys, who were not in panic and did not rush selling their Bitcoins are now glad that they were pretty wide.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

Ofcourse, One reason why i stayed in bitcoin because the people's demand and companies adopting it! i'm pretty sure that all of us here waiting bitcoin to increase from ashes. I don't believe on Fud news because they are the ones who keep bitcoin dumping.
We have not even seen demand yet. Bitcoin has not even gotten to the usable state where a lot of huge adoption will start stepping in, we have this value and some people are still panicking. If they have idea of what happens once this is in place, then they will know that they are in for a very good positive ride. With huge developments coming forth, knowing that we have completed a downtrend, and have lots of room to keep growing, then we should expect a lot of profit ahead of us.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:37:33 PM

step by step bitcoin has started up. the rise in bitcoin prices is always gradual in a few weeks, unlike the rapidly drastic decline as bitcoin holders experience panic, reducing confidence in bitcoin in the market and diverting it into other digital assets. There needs to be some factor that must support so bitcoin can quickly rise again the price even though I believe that this is still a game of bitcoin millionaires.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:16:53 AM

I think that many are calm about the prices of bitcoins, because they were ready for the fact that the price will drop and so low, but now bitcoin step by step goes up
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:25:27 AM

Yeah.but I also think bitcoin will hit over 15k before March.

Maybe not so high, but by this March it must become more expensive. I am sure that those guys, who were not in panic and did not rush selling their Bitcoins are now glad that they were pretty wide.
Well, no one can really say at this point, but there is still a huge chance that we may see that, as no one truly knows. For now, we just keep seeing how we test all the necessary resistance and the reaction to them, but for now, there is really no reason to panic. Sometimes, looking at the bigger picture is all that matters at the end and not just the smaller picture that most people are seeing now and getting themselves worked up for no reason at all.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:10:31 AM

I think that many are calm about the prices of bitcoins, because they were ready for the fact that the price will drop and so low, but now bitcoin step by step goes up
I think some investors now are coming into bitcoin again that's why bitcoin is rising little by little. Maybe this March-april it will recover more. Hopefully will beat the last ATH's last december.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:42:34 AM

Yes the company of bitcoin has a controlled in all things; therefore you don’t have to worry about the sudden decrease of market value of their services in the world trade market.
There will be a perfect timing which every investor will be like and benefited from it.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

I strongly agree with you, in the fact that bitcoin now is a currency that can compete to other currency and can be use in illegal transaction which is the one problem of every countries so that it have a reason to do that. But we, the user and investor of bitcoin is the one affected, but believe it or not it will not fall instead a stuff to earn a big profit in the future. And now the price is in the side of investor/buyer, a good opportunity, and I can suggest that be patient and don't be panic.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:17:49 PM

I strongly agree with you, in the fact that bitcoin now is a currency that can compete to other currency and can be use in illegal transaction which is the one problem of every countries so that it have a reason to do that. But we, the user and investor of bitcoin is the one affected, but believe it or not it will not fall instead a stuff to earn a big profit in the future. And now the price is in the side of investor/buyer, a good opportunity, and I can suggest that be patient and don't be panic.

There is no illegal transaction and claiming this is meaningless totally. The fiat money of usd or eur are also used in tons of crime related transactions but do they ever think to remove it? Of course no!
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

That is right. Bitcoin will rise soon. Maybe after 2-3 months.
According to the news that I gathered lastweek, accepting in cryptocurrencies was now approved by South Korea with the permission of United States so if I were you, I will now buy and hold bitcoin.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

Btc price is on the rise hopefully steadily this time. And for the people spreading false news please don't be so greedy and destroy the market just for the sake of buying btc at a low price. Lots of people are making a living out of btc.
Yeah, it really looks more glaring now that the market is really ready. We should be breaking some resistance soon and see where that heads us. Bitcoin has always shown a great comeback after a downtrend like this, so we just hope that this comeback is going to be extremely huge. For those who are panicking, I am very sure they are new to the system and after this, they should get used to moments like this.

dont panic and dont stress yourself if happen to get a lower price .Soon and how many it will increase again just keep on holding. We really need to think lots of time before clicking or buying .Dont be rush soon you will see howw bigger the result.we have.
In fact, panicking is a whole lot of work on its own and I wonder why anyone would do that when it is not like the end of the world, or bitcoin is totally finished when we are just starting. I believe we still have a lot of rooms to grow and a whole lot to achieve than to be panicking. Bitcoin breaks above the head and shoulder which to me is a good sign of a reversal.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:07:12 PM

I think so. Don't panic guys by hearing false news. Just hold your Bitcoin in your wallet and wait for few days. That will be better for your profit.
False news and FUDs are always there to shed off the weak hands from the market and then with that we tend to see the whales benefiting a lot from it. Nothing we can always do during downtrends than to just wait for those who bought at the top, buy more for those who have some fiats, and refuel for those who sold at the top. At the end of it all, make sure you are making shit load of profit than making loss.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:10:06 PM

very bad news, did you get info from where? and is it accountable? if it is true I am very worried because my plan will buy bitcoint, how long will the price rise?

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

Most of the reason why bitcoin dumps is because of the bitcoin holders who sell their bitcoins immediately after knowing that it price in the market dumps, without thinking that what they have done will also contribute to what is happening in the bitcoin lately. I do believe that its price will rise because of its unstableness so, the best time to buy bitcoins is when its price is still low.

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

These bans did have a huge impact in a short time frame but most exchanges that were affected now have opened new branches in other parts of the world which means they will expand and work as they did which will allow  Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies all to rise.

Knowing these developments are currently going on people need to buy and hodl their cryptos not to miss out on the big profits that are ahead of us
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

Most of the reason why bitcoin dumps is because of the bitcoin holders who sell their bitcoins immediately after knowing that it price in the market dumps, without thinking that what they have done will also contribute to what is happening in the bitcoin lately. I do believe that its price will rise because of its unstableness so, the best time to buy bitcoins is when its price is still low.
I don't think any of the senseable holder do this. All the time when bitcoin goes down it goes up after it and the price is even bigger than at the beginning. Now is a great moment to invest in it and to get profit at the end of the year or even sooner. Now it is good time for those who want to buy bitcoin for a reasonable price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: