Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise soon.Don't be panic.  (Read 1630 times)
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

There are many reasons for dip in price for Bitcoin and there are many reasons for rise in Bitcoin price as well. The key aspects for these fluctuation is due to demand and supply in large amount where the big players would make the market turn as per their wish. Apart from that it would be the news about Bitcoin roaming around the world which impacts the price very much.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
palvinta

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
Currently, the price of Bitcoin is already starting to rise and the price has gone up slowly. And I think the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise until the end of this year. I am sure the end of 2018 Bitcoin price will be much higher than last year. Although cryptocurrency is already banned in China. But I believe that crypto will continue to grow.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

I think bitcoin will rise again in march and I think the main reason for this biggest dip is banning cryptocurrencies in china.But this is the time to buy some bitcoins.What do you think?
Currently, Bitcoin has started to rise and slowly is showing its high price again. Yes although this must take a long time at least Bitcoin can still grow. I will continue to invest in Bitcoin and will never sell Bitcoin at low prices. Yes, of course, this time is a good time to buy some Bitcoin.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

for now the fact is that bitcoin prices are declining, and I have speculation the price will soar at the end of this year, like late last year. but I strongly agree with the speculation like you, because indirectly will increase the motivation to invest in bitcoin. sometimes people think too far and pessimistic with the current state. I think having such thoughts will be a waste of time. better think about the current time and think about how to get money with the current conditions. and do not panic too much with the situation.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:18:50 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 07:55:01 AM by Eleven86

Now the price of bitcoin is decreasing nowadays. Bitcoin is now started to rising but the growth is not continuously. It will rise again but not immediately it will take some time. Because the market is still not in recover stage. The prices getting more fluctuations at present. Don't get panic about the current situation, don't judge the growth of bitcoin with this situation. These are normally happens in the crypto market. Once the price starts to grow, the growth will be tremendous one. Use this situation and buy bitcoin now and hold it for future. Surely the price will increase in future.
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:04:34 PM

if you buy bitcoin this time maybe you will get big enough profit in the next few days, now bitcoin price have started to recover.

DjTremor

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:22:30 PM

for now the fact is that bitcoin prices are declining, and I have speculation the price will soar at the end of this year, like late last year. but I strongly agree with the speculation like you, because indirectly will increase the motivation to invest in bitcoin. sometimes people think too far and pessimistic with the current state. I think having such thoughts will be a waste of time. better think about the current time and think about how to get money with the current conditions. and do not panic too much with the situation.

I'm always comfortable with bitcoin and I can make sure it will rise hard soon. There is no panic for me currently, I try to manage my program according to the trading of altcoins. That's all for me, I can handle this dumps.
DarkEagleMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:35:20 PM

I also believe that the price of bitcoin will gradually recover and will be touching new heights by mid-year, but even if it did not happen and after this big drop the price remained at current levels, I think anyway that would also have positive effects in the medium term for bitcoin, because that would allow many interested investors to acquire their first bitcoins at affordable prices, and would allow to depressurize the network by going through a period of calm in the markets after the euphoria experienced in 2017.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:43:12 PM

The condition of a person is different, and the cause of someone be the panic seller because of unfamiliarity with this situation and the urgent financial needs.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

many of course to be in this state, but I think that bitcoin will recover soon and we will see a rise in prices
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:16:36 PM

This post was made some time ago and we are still having the infect of that fall up till now.  Bitcoin has been doing very well and we were thinking that it will reach $50,000 or $10,000 before the China banned follow by South Korea issues and other current issues that has kept bitcoin below $10,000. However I know that bitcoin is going to do good any moment from now.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

This post was made some time ago and we are still having the infect of that fall up till now.  Bitcoin has been doing very well and we were thinking that it will reach $50,000 or $10,000 before the China banned follow by South Korea issues and other current issues that has kept bitcoin below $10,000. However I know that bitcoin is going to do good any moment from now.
I am hearing from all of the users of bitcoin around me that the coming months will bring good time for the price of bitcoin. They are saying that the value of bitcoin will boost up without any restrictions and this dump is only by some people who want to buy a higher amount of bitcoin and they just want to keep the price of bitcoin at lower till they buy their targeted amount of bitcoin as they know the future of bitcoin and they know that the coming months are the rising months for the price of bitcoin.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:55:53 AM

They have effect of banning china to bitcoin because many people see that news and I think  most of them sell their bitcoin.
Today price again increasing so don't panic because if you do that you lose your profit that possible you get in the next few months. Bitcoin even the price decreasing it is good to buy more.  Need cooperate each everyone to reach our target.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

I also believe that the price of bitcoin will gradually recover and will be touching new heights by mid-year, but even if it did not happen and after this big drop the price remained at current levels, I think anyway that would also have positive effects in the medium term for bitcoin, because that would allow many interested investors to acquire their first bitcoins at affordable prices, and would allow to depressurize the network by going through a period of calm in the markets after the euphoria experienced in 2017.
We need more such people who are able to cope with dumps easily and they don’t simply give up on bitcoin when it is decreasing in value because such people just make things even worst by doing so. Those who keep holding onto bitcoin are the ones who are really helping it out practically to get away with the hard time easily. It is good that you have got some decent back up plan for you, great.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

Yes, it is not necessary to panic correctly, bitcoin is not the first time falling in price, but has always been restored so that we believe and wait
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

If you invest to bitcoin and even the other altcoin the first characteristic that you need to know is patient because if you have that even the price decreased you can still waiting the price to increase again. Don't be panic because if the price decrease more you are affected on that . Just relax and hpld your coin .
alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:53:44 PM

many of course to be in this state, but I think that bitcoin will recover soon and we will see a rise in prices
Yes, that is true mate. There's nothing to worry about when it comes to bitcoin value. It is a reliable longterm investment, though it dipped many times but surely it will not go down to zero. I strongly believe bitcoin can recover and its price will rise with bigger spikes soon.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

It's already June and we are still dipping, i hope this month will be a big turn around in the market. We have been dipping since last week of January and the market has been red and dumped a lot. Almost 5 months gone and it's still the same.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:27:07 AM

Be patient maybe mid-June 2018 bitcoin value will rise again, we just need to anticipate it that is by buying bitcoin as much as possible for those who can, and for those who cannot afford, you just with Hold only.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

It's been up and down for the bitcoin just like in the past but if you are looking for bullrun it may possibly happen during the 4th quarter of this year. It still a period for accumulation for bitcoin but mild growth may happen during summer. Bitcoin will eventually recover but it may not surpass equal its achievements las year.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: