Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we reached the bottom?  (Read 535 times)
StochasticOrder

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

I think we are close, but it doesn't really matter if you are hodling. We have seen these dips happen again and again, and long term the price will be a lot higher. If you come back and look at this post 1, 2, 3, or even 5 years from now you would be wishing over and over that you had bought in at the current price, irregardless of whether it was the true bottom for this dip. The upward trend has been and still is continuing and the panic sellers now will live with the same regret as those who sold out over the past few years each time there was a dip.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

I think no. It can goes to lower than $5k for several weeks. Look at the chart, the chart shows that
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:08:47 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 11:27:20 PM by HasHe

Yes we have already reached the bottom and now,even the price is recovering soon.Its price has increased from yesterday's range of $7,000 and now its $8219 today. Its mainly due to negative factors like FUD that India is going to ban bitcoin and SEC might take stand against crypto currencies have started to disappear and once again ray of hope coming among the bitcoin community which has led to such a bullish trend again.
wladsem555

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:54:16 PM

Yes, it is possible that the bottom has already been reached. But how quickly restoration can be shown by time. After all, these processes are influenced by a lot of objective factors - the state and trends of the market of crypto-currencies and subjective factors - negative information (sometimes it is spread specially).
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

Hello! do not forget that there is still a Chinese New Year ahead! For this I believe that the bottom has not yet reached! Now the market is a little quickened! But all the same until the end of February it is not clear what will happen! now the main task is to wait for March! I'm sure that soon everything will be fine!)))

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ItsME87

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

Today's increase does not mean that the bottom has been reached. Once there have been a few ups and downs in the range of 4-8k which kind of indicates a "curve", one can say that the bottom is reached. A one day high does not mean a lot. Also SEC and few governments are commenting on ICO, TOken etc. but real action is missing yet. Once first measures to safeguard investors are in place, rating will go further down before it will settle, and then go way up again...
Al-Geron

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

I think it is very common that the current position will decrease, but do not change the chances in the next month we will win again, for me nothing is impossible, must remain optimistic. Grin

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

I think Yes,But don't be confident enough. Bitcoin prices is being manipulated so hold on your coins. There's a News in the U.S Senate and they talking about bitcoin futures and i think it will go throught 100k this year Smiley
Hope to have a positive result of what the US proposal towards crypto, even it won't reach into $100k at least we've seen any indication of US support towards crypto. With that, it could be a mirror for other big countries and placing priority on crypto discussion for their programs. Exactly, cryptocurrency needs full support from the community for it will grow and spread globally that's why we need them.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:58:55 PM
Merited by TravelMug (2)

I think Yes,But don't be confident enough. Bitcoin prices is being manipulated so hold on your coins. There's a News in the U.S Senate and they talking about bitcoin futures and i think it will go throught 100k this year Smiley
Hope to have a positive result of what the US proposal towards crypto, even it won't reach into $100k at least we've seen any indication of US support towards crypto. With that, it could be a mirror for other big countries and placing priority on crypto discussion for their programs. Exactly, cryptocurrency needs full support from the community for it will grow and spread globally that's why we need them.

I think it really did have a positive impact about the price because after the US hearing, the price suddenly jumps and its fluctuating between $8K-$87xx. Of course everyone's eye is on the US and after the hearing, it looks like this could be a major influence on a global scale. They didn't think the crypto is so disruptive hence their stance.  They expresses optimism about blockchain. At least we heard someone who's authority cannot be underpinned such as Clayton and Giancarlo.

This is the kind of positive news that we need to hear. We have been trap in this winter crypto which I felt been longer as expected. I do hope that we are going to bounce back again and see bitcoin flourished once again.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:03:02 PM

Im not exactly sure if we are at the bottom price-wise. There could be new lows to come. However, i hope we begin to see stable prices and rises so that more people will be interested in the BTC. Its not a good time for those who have already invested but i will say that they should be patient. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:12:46 PM

It can go even lower to 5000 after a few weeks.
Nobody can tell if whats gonna happened in the next week or months. But i guess there will be a last dip  for the coming weeks as expected. And the price of bitcoin become stable for the month of may then it will rise.

EvieeHist

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:15:12 PM

I think yes, and I also think we will be in a bear market for a month or so
yes, it's so circumstances, do not feel weird.
price fluctuations will and always occur in the currency market of crypto. I think the decline to the price below the worry may happen, but that does not mean we have to get down, I think this storm must pass, for a few months we have to be patient and I'm sure the price will go back up and stabilize before the middle of this year.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:21:25 PM

I do not think that we have already reached the bottom, because the Chinese New Year is ahead and they will withdraw their money for gifts. And China occupies more than 20% of the volume of trading on the crypto-currency market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:22:24 PM

No I think the price of bitcoin can go even lower. It is rebounding right now but it can crash more.

Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

The bloodbath might be a good correction for bitcoin. And every dip is healthy to make us realize that after reaching the lowest price, it will not go beyond or lower than it the next time.
It's about to recover and we should expect moody movements of the market.
No one knows if rising will be continuous or not.
Everything will be okay. I don't worry a bit.
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:28:03 PM

Yes we can reached the bottom just keep working believing thinking positive someday we can reach for it
bicoin110

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:31:47 PM

I think no, altuogh some one say it is the roof of market but i think BTC is very high now and 4000$ is good price for it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

Based on the price and volume of BTC in the past hours, I can strongly say that we've reached the bottom and would make a reversal trend in the coming days. Well, truthfully speaking, I'm just being optimistic here.  Grin This crash gave me so much headache and stress that it also affected my sleeping pattern. People are currently seeking any sliver of hope that this price crash has already ended but we can't really tell. What we can do right now is to prepare for any scenario, good or bad so that we'll know what to do when that time comes.
pvk444

Merit: 47

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:35:01 PM

I think no. It can goes to lower than $5k for several weeks. Look at the chart, the chart shows that

Not wanting to enter into a war of principles, but just pointing at some patterns in a chart is not a justification for any specific market movement of attainable level. With the randome fluctuations in the market it is possible to re-create any "pattern" that supports a narrative by just changing the time resolution.
pvk444

Merit: 47

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

I think no, altuogh some one say it is the roof of market but i think BTC is very high now and 4000$ is good price for it

Based on what? Why 4000 and not 2000 or 6000? Guys, it would be helpful to provide at least some arguments instead of just picking numbers out of thin air.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: