Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IT'S TIME TO BUY BITCOIN ?? I SAY YESSSS  (Read 768 times)
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:56:01 AM

I think at the moment you should not buy bitcoin. There's no sign of a bullish trend.
Consolidation is still ongoing. Now it is better to observe from the outside and be out of the market
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

I think this is good time to buy bitcoin because now the bitcoin is traded at $10,070 which is good for buying now the prices are changing day by day but in the present time the bitcoin is highly volatile and with the big event the bitcoin price affected badly it is good to use it for making online transactions and if you are expert in the cryptos then the bitcoin trading is profitable job for us.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

I think it's time to buy bitcoin.bitcoin price many low.just buy and hold 1 year then very good profit.
Yes, indeed this is the prime time to go for buying of some good number of bitcoins as the market is very much low and buying the bitcoins at this very moment will help you in having more bitcoin and above all, you will also be having some huge amount of profit by doing so in the future. You just need to have some knowledge and then make a final call by choosing some reliable trading exchange.
Anyone who is not buying now should not come to this forum complaining how they were not able to buy at a low price later on when everyone was busy buying.

I want to believe that the market have already gone far lower to the point that even the bears can no longer bear it anymore and have decided to give the bull some chance. Normally, any changing of trend does not start immediately; it is always a gradual process, so let's hope this is a positive one.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is trading at a low level, and we can see that the market is recovering strongly and bitcoins have increased steadily over the past few days. Now, let's just hope we're really good to go, and believe that anything is possible in the future.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

We put the Fibo covering the entire BTC graph. Today BTC is clearer.

- The Fibo level 38% match points 'a' and 'd'.
- The main trend and 61.8% match and today the price touched them. And match with c-b=e-d.
- Today BTC is en the best support, match with 'e' Elliot point.
- And last but not least, the great bullish volume¡¡ of today is equivalent to the bullish volume after China's past crisis in 15/09/2017. Today in bifinexx, is the biggest highest bullish volume in the history of the BTC, in daily temporality:

https://steemitimages.com/DQmfUxo7ZJLbbuUN4HY3tkUDMPtnVNw8m1Kfob4LJevsgQw/image.png

BTC has to consolidate the 7k - 8k, and then attack the upper part of the triangle (10k) and break the main bearish trend with great volume again.

we must be careful with future resistance:
9k-10k

I would like to know your opinion Smiley

I ahree that this is the right time to buy bitcoins because as we can see bitcoins are slowly pumping in the market which means they have the capability to increase just like before so if you buy bitcoins today ypu can buy them in a power price that can be good because if their proce increases you money will also increases and that is what we all want so what are you waiting for? If you have spare money invest in bitcoins
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

Bitcoins has reached it lowest since the beginning of this year, and from all indications, this is just because of bad news. I believe this is the best time to buy Bitcoins and hopefully by the end of the year, it will be around 100,000. Buy Low and Sell high.

Buy low sell high is the basic of cryptocurrency trading. By buying at low, we can reduce our risk although we know we can not release all of the risk but at least it can be reduced. Nobody can deny the risk every we do include trading.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:36:48 AM

its time to buy bitcoin. start scaling in, these are extremely cheap prices.

Cheap price will not hold very long so soon you buy then its much more better.
Come on everybody, this is our time to start thinking again about potential of bitcoin. I dont really use technical before buying but i know this is the best time to buy
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

It is really nice time to buy more Bitcoins. I think Bitcoin price is so much low since the actual price.now bitcoin price will go up again but now bitcoin price is stable we need to wait some days for stable Bitcoin started increasing slowly in the last day. You’ll have many opportunities to get a significant  benefits, I think so
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

https://steemit-production-imageproxy-upload.s3.amazonaws.com/DQmYfY3FLHtvbCMv8vFHZXn35pPe9KaELnGHWW33b1XAgLk

- The main trend and 61.8% match and today the price touched them. And match with c-b=e-d.
- And last but not least, the great bullish volume¡¡ of today is equivalent to the bullish volume after China's past crisis in 15/09/2017. Today in bifinexx, is the biggest highest bullish volume in the history of the BTC, in daily temporality:

https://steemitimages.com/DQmfUxo7ZJLbbuUN4HY3tkUDMPtnVNw8m1Kfob4LJevsgQw/image.png

BTC has to consolidate the 7k - 8k, and then attack the upper part of the triangle (10k) and break the main bearish trend with great volume again.

9k-10k

I believe that today is the right time for us to buy and trade bitcoin. Currently after bitcoin rebounded to $ 10400, it immediately fell back sharply and now it hit $ 9500. According to my calculations bitcoin prices will continue to decrease in the coming days. So you should buy this bitcoin right now.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:57:16 PM

9k-10k

I also think that the current time if you trade will be extremely dangerous. Bitcoin prices have been falling steadily over the past few hours and my bitcoin prices may continue to fall and return to $ 7500 tomorrow. So if you buy bitcoin and trade at this point it will probably fail and you will lose a lot because the speed of the bitcoin is very strong. So this is a good time to buy bitcoin and wait for a rebound.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

You're right, Bitcoin will go up too much before the time cycle completes once........ Wink Wink

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:20:53 PM

9k-10k

I also think that this is a good time for us to choose the right price to buy bitcoin. Today after the bitcoin hit just $ 10400, it immediately turned its head and dropped sharply, breaking all the barriers and is now at $ 9400. I think this is also a very reasonable price that one can buy bitcoin. I think the bitcoin price may drop a bit tomorrow and then rise to $ 11000.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:06:26 AM

Those who believe the Bitcoin will always suggest the right thing for people to buy Bitcoin in the present Dips. Bitcoin is halting at 8600$ for more than 3 to 4 days it is the great signal for people who want to grab as many Bitcoins as possible in the present dips.
It's done, the market completely in bullish. You might will never see that cheap price anymore, we are moving to $11k to stop at $15k before it's recovered back to $20k where a lot of people says that's just a bubble, buy now below $10k or you have to regret it later.
Yeah! The market is really turning bullish or even already bullish as far as I am concerned right now with the higher highs and higher lows; we are in a bullish era. However, we still have some resistance to push out of the way, so with that we will then know if we are really heading out of the downward trend or not, but for now there is still a lot of optimism in the market with what we are having so far and also some confidence is coming up into market.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:50:05 AM

Those who believe the Bitcoin will always suggest the right thing for people to buy Bitcoin in the present Dips. Bitcoin is halting at 8600$ for more than 3 to 4 days it is the great signal for people who want to grab as many Bitcoins as possible in the present dips.
It's done, the market completely in bullish. You might will never see that cheap price anymore, we are moving to $11k to stop at $15k before it's recovered back to $20k where a lot of people says that's just a bubble, buy now below $10k or you have to regret it later.
Yeah! The market is really turning bullish or even already bullish as far as I am concerned right now with the higher highs and higher lows; we are in a bullish era. However, we still have some resistance to push out of the way, so with that we will then know if we are really heading out of the downward trend or not, but for now there is still a lot of optimism in the market with what we are having so far and also some confidence is coming up into market.
We keep seeing this fluctuations, those who are taking advantage of low price and those who already gained a lot will make more movements from time to time, the sway is normal and it's depend on how we approach with trade if we aimed for long or just short with little percentage of earnings, I can say
it's always a yes even we seen a big height because for sure the project will try again to reach a new height small profits but with long term, profits always
possible with our investment.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:19:54 AM

I think at the moment you should not buy bitcoin. There's no sign of a bullish trend.
Consolidation is still ongoing. Now it is better to observe from the outside and be out of the market
That is not good, I think what is the best method is we keep buying when the value is dropping, bullish trend will come this year so in that
way you will be able to be profitable. It's not easy actually if you do not trust how strong bitcoin is, we have achieve a great milestone last year so be optimistic that we can break that all time high this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

That is not good, I think what is the best method is we keep buying when the value is dropping, bullish trend will come this year so in that
way you will be able to be profitable. It's not easy actually if you do not trust how strong bitcoin is, we have achieve a great milestone last year so be optimistic that we can break that all time high this year.
The best time to buy if price is in bearish trend just like these days it is keeps on decreasing. Yes it is not easy if a person in doubt in bitcoin if totally it will increase. Since the market is volatile, price will usually increase in the market.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

currently the bitcoin price drops to half the price of a fantastic increase and I think yes you are right this is the right time to buy bitcoin because if you know bitcoin when the price goes down is a chance to buy because it is being discounted.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

currently the bitcoin price drops to half the price of a fantastic increase and I think yes you are right this is the right time to buy bitcoin because if you know bitcoin when the price goes down is a chance to buy because it is being discounted.
Say always yes no matter what the price, if you have the money and have the chance to buy secure your money if the price is still too high and wait and watch the price until it goes down even for a little, as the price is really volatile so hard to predict so it is better for you to secure your money by buying bitcoin so that you can have your investment.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

The bearish trend has over and then comes the rising phase, so this can be the best time to buy bitcoin, those who bought during the dip times were going to have good profits in long term and I would say don't miss the opportunity at this moment.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

We keep seeing this fluctuations, those who are taking advantage of low price and those who already gained a lot will make more movements from time to time, the sway is normal and it's depend on how we approach with trade if we aimed for long or just short with little percentage of earnings, I can say
it's always a yes even we seen a big height because for sure the project will try again to reach a new height small profits but with long term, profits always
possible with our investment.
Yeah, the swings are normal and there is just so little we can do about it and at the end of the day, only those who are smart enough to take advantage of it are always the ones who will end up getting a lot from it in the end. Bitcoin is full of surprises and always will which makes me not to bother about what the present moment is giving, trends always end up changing and we have to accept it as part of the market.

I think what is the best method is we keep buying when the value is dropping, bullish trend will come this year so in that
There are some points in what he has mentioned, but at the end, it is only applicable to those who have knowledge about general market, can use indicators to their advantage and play with the swings. However, for someone without a trading knowledge and looking at the long term benefits, this is a good time or probably just buys in margins until you run out of cash. Markets always recover, and it is not now that counts, it is the future of what you are holding that matters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: