Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world.  (Read 2735 times)
SadEmo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

I think that it's bad idea to make any centers of bitcoin. It's ruining the main purpose of bitcoin and people can start leaving btc extreamly fast because of this.
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

I think that it's bad idea to make any centers of bitcoin. It's ruining the main purpose of bitcoin and people can start leaving btc extreamly fast because of this.

Well, tell this to Bitcoin mining hardware vendors like Bitmain Grin
SokaBlue

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:35:11 PM

To become the capital of bitcoin would become the seat of many companies that are managed capitally with this asset. It would not be surprising if in a few years this country is established as the one with the highest commercial income in the world
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

I love japan! I was there one year ago in december but back then I wasn’t into crypto and didn’t notice bitcoin anywhere!

I really like the way japanise government is taking crypto mainstream, they will be indeed on top of any country if they will push like this

more open governments like this please!
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

We have a bundle of good new appearing today.
This one is about Japan future leadership in Crypto world.
JAPAN plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world

if that's the case then it could be a trigger for the rise in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency prices and hopefully it becomes a reality not just fake news.

Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

this is good news and a gift if it were going to be the bitkoin capital, it would be a further step to reinforce a big plan to improve the quality and good name of belief in the world.
As long as they remain open and friendly, nothing negative will happen, I hope that more countries will follow the example of Japan, as it will help distribute Bitcoin adoption in a much better way.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:28:05 PM

Despite a number of serious cyber attacks on large crypto-exchanges, Japan continues to attract capital to popularize crypto-currencies and is seeking to take a leading position in this market. The government of the country plans to attract international investors the maximum freedom of crypto currency in this country, while the whole world will try to limit it by various means. Thus, the capitalization of the growing interest in crypto-currencies will be an excellent foundation for the entire Japanese economy.

This is the great news for sure and as much as I know about Japan it is the great country which can enhance the abilities of bitcoin for the whole country and already they are doing so, after the acceptance of bitcoin in Japan bitcoin has achieved the goal to be more famous and it is popular for investment worldwide after this news. I am thankful to Japan for accepting bitcoin and developing our trust for bitcoin, for sure Japan is well developed country and it will make bitcoin the best currency for the whole world.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:50:57 AM

To be honest here, it will be so easy for them to reach that title as the world's bitcoin capital because first, they already made bitcoin as a legal currency in their country and there is a lot of stores that are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment and that is enough for us to expect that more and more country will follow like what the japan did to bitcoin.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:06:24 AM

But it did not help the price of Bitcoin much and it is still struggling because of the recent news banning all crypto related ico post on Facebook Twitter and other social media, but if four or five countries vie for Bitcoin capital then it could help the price to increase.

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

Japan is now ahead of not only technology, but also social development. I think that the advantages and problems that now exist in Japan will be in the rest of the world in the near future. Therefore, if they did bet on bitcoin, everyone else should listen to their "advice"
Yes . Japan has many advantages to do this. and the father of bitcoin is Japanese. It is normal for the country to become a bitcoin capital. And I also hope that the Japanese can push the market up thanks to their technologies.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

Wow what a good news my friend and thanks for this info.We all know how progressive was japan country amd now they supported crypto currency.

Japan is always ahead of the events. I believe that if Japanese people are so active with Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies, crypto will spread wide all over the world. I do hope the countries will stop to ban BTC.
Evangeline2

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

Japan is not plan to become the kingdom of the BTC, but has become the kingdom of BTC, but now Japan has also been regulatory BTC, I think the best should be Switzerland, the country should be able to be the best if you can encrypt the kingdom.

kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

this is good news Japan is the perfect place to be the bitcoin capital of the world. Because japan is the birthplace of bitcoin, japan which belongs to the country that legalize bitcoin and there are many companies that officially use bitcoin like GMO group and Big Camera.

akihiko

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

i hope this will become reality and every nation hopefully will support on this. YEAH WORLD BITCOIN, but we have to EMPOWER our security from malicious  people and Minimize threats and fake news around the GLOBE. Smiley thanks!
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

The country continues to receive crypto-investment, despite several major hacker attacks.
Japan is not going to abandon its plan to become the first country in which the crypto currency will become absolutely legal.
Despite a number of serious cyber attacks on large crypto-exchanges, Japan continues to attract capital to popularize crypto-currencies and is seeking to take a leading position in this market.
According to the economist of the Tokyo Credit Suisse unit, Takashi Shiono, it is expected that the crypto-currency business will be taxed with a number of taxes, including profits. Their total amount could be about $ 9.2 billion, but at this stage it will be very speculative, ForkLog reports.
Scott Gentry, founder of the Free Abound crypto-currency company, believes that Japan should strengthen supervision of this industry, which will lead to more frequent audit processes on crypto-exchanges. The financial services agency of Japan should also introduce something like "level of trust to the client".
"Although, this may be another major obstacle to the growth of cryptotrading in this country," he explains.
The government of the country plans to attract international investors the maximum freedom of crypto currency in this country, while the whole world will try to limit it by various means. Thus, the capitalization of the growing interest in crypto-currencies will be an excellent foundation for the entire Japanese economy.
According to various estimates, crypto-currencies can contribute about 0.3% to the growth of Japan's GDP. The total growth of the country's GDP this year could be about 20%.
main320

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

That is an extraordinary news and I am anticipating that different nations should have the expansive approach towards Bitcoin/crypto while taking any lawful choice. Bitcoin takes after the rule of popular government in a genuine way by giving the power and control to its clients. On the off chance that I am not wrong then I think Australia is the main nation to acquaint crypto with the essential understudies in their scholarly educational modules.
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Japan is now ahead of not only technology, but also social development. I think that the advantages and problems that now exist in Japan will be in the rest of the world in the near future. Therefore, if they did bet on bitcoin, everyone else should listen to their "advice"

Exactly! Japan reached one of the world's highest levels of society development and Japanese social mechanisms and patterns are really unique.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

Since satoshi nakamoto was from japan probably it was already used there before bitcoin was introduced worldwide. in the documentary: Magic money: the bitcoin revolution  link: https://youtu.be/PVo5wCSnmSs here it shows how Japanese people patronize the bitcoin as a payment for goods, services and other commodities many already in japan using bitcoin as payment for online fees and transaction.

market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

bitcoin was created by a Japanese man. So this country became the capital of bitcoin is right. As I think about technology, Japan is one of the leading countries in this technology.
catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

this is great news for all the world's investors and for the bounty hunters around the world.
may the countries of the world follow japan to promote bitcoin in the world because bitcoin is a new technology that must be developed.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: