Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world.  (Read 2731 times)
rolerVX

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

Japan have the proper way of handling crypto and they are advance in technology. They can manage crypto if they will be the capital crypto industry in the world. I don't don't Japan's skill regarding this topic I believe that they can do it well. The proper way of schematics they have, the proper way of structures they have, the proper way of system they also have. Open minded in business they also have. Japan can perform things more than we see it now. They can upgrade easily things that inline with technology.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

This was the glory in the hands of China before. But because they buy the FUD. Look what happened. Korea and Japan is racing with China. How I wish the whole world will embrace Bitcoin so its easier to defeat the whales.

We have a bundle of good new appearing today.
This one is about Japan future leadership in Crypto world.
JAPAN plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world

gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

It is a good news for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In a way, this will compel so many other countries to start adopting cryptocurrencies. For Japan, it is economically beneficial to control the crypto-currency market as experts have predicted that cryptocurrencies can very well add to the GDP of Japan. This will also help cryptocurrencies to grow.
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

Well it really nice to hear, we all know that Japan is one of the richest country in the world. If ever, most of their countrymen will use bitcoin and will benefit big in bitcoins price value. If not mistaken, as bitcoin introduce to Japan, bitcoin's price is slowly rising. Japan also started in giving their employees bitcoin's as their salary. They are now really giving importance to bitcoin and they are doing their "first" just to improve their usage of bitcoin. I think they trust bitcoin to help them to create innovation to make their lives more easier. Lets just be happy that JApan is part of the bitcoin community.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

i love the way japan goverment see crypto and blockchain technology.
they never try to avoid it.they always learn and find the opportunity behind this.see how they implement tax for exchange and gain million dollars from crypto trading every years.another country ahould be learn something from japan.

alex lionel

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

Its good to hear that Japan is planning to become the bitcoin capital of the world. This means that there's a possibility that more investors will trust bitcoin. It could also lead the value of btc to go up. Hope to hear more good news in the future.
check_it_out

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

This is indeed weird, remembering Japan is usually framed as an conventional country which is afraid of changes.

But I think if this really happening, the price of bitcoin and altcoin will surge up instantly.
Japan is one of the most developed countries in the world. With the diverse area of business, the frequency of how much bitcoin are going to be used will increase tremendously.

So yeah, thanks for sharing the good news.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

About 50 years ago Japan became leading country in microelectronics and circuit design.
And now it's time for the Land of the Rising Sun to become also the Land of the Rising Crypto!

That was sounds really good,  everybody in crypto world I think will agree with it. Cause as we know currently Japan was the best bitcoin country which nobody have a doubt for that, and the founder also from there. So,  I think that name Land of the Rising Crypto is really good for them.
Yes, It's really good article.I think, one time come when bitcoin accept whole world.If bank invention bitcoin control system then I hope it's possible.Already japan do this.whole world learn bitcoin Through japan.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:35:34 PM

this is very easy to predict, because japan is a very advanced country, and all new and sophisticated technology always comes from japan, so it's no wonder if japan can take advantage of bitcoin as much as possible, unlike other countries that even scared and banned bitcoin

Aleksablack

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

Japan has every chance to become a Bitcoin capital of the world in the future. Japan is already a leader in the world of cryptography and I would not be surprised if it reaches its goal.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:49:36 PM

It will happen as Japan is the most technically advanced country in the world!
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

I think they already kind of are. I have seen some stats saying over 20% of young men own some cryptocurrencies already. If that was the case worldwide, price of bitcoin would have been close to $1m.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

Honestly, it would be great in my opinion if Japan became "the capital of Bitcoin". Japan is a leader when it comes when it comes to modern technology. I am rooting for Japan because I am certain that its government will understand that Bitcoin is something important and that it has a huge chance to change the way we use money in the near future. Debit and credit cards were adopted after a few long years so don't expect Bitcoin to become used world wide anytime soon. However, it might be easier for people because they are used to using smartphones.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

The way japan took a decision for accepting crypto currencies recently means japan itself respecting the technology of crypto currencies and its really a very good decision taken by the japan because after this the number of investors will surely going to increase.
Even there are some chances that after seeing the japan success, it might happen that other countries start taking bitcoin.

richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

Bitcoin capital of the world in terms of volumes of its use or to make bitcoin their national currency? Japan has been a leader in bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general since inception of crypto as a form of money. Why do you think the inventor of bitcoin is called Satoshie Nakamoto? isnt he a Japanese or let say a Japanese name. Is because bitcoin originates from japan and no wonder if they become the capital of its use.
icomap24

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

While Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world, Switzerland became the capital of the crypto-currency world.

Such popularity is promoted by progressive legislation, relatively low tax rates, developed banking infrastructure, high level of confidentiality and, finally, the status of the pioneer country in a good attitude to crypto business.

Source: https://cryptocurrency.tech/kak-i-pochemu-shvejtsariya-stala-stolitsej-kriptovalyutnogo-mira/
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:02:56 PM

Land of the Rising BTC
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

I envy japan about their dream because there are other countries on asia which really hates cryptocurrency and me as well is scared of my government to ban bitcoins in our area because i already invest a huge amount of coins in the market.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:13:49 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 10:57:06 PM by Gotottack

~snipped picture~

Land of the Rising BTC

Nice photo. Really depicts japan as some bitcoin haven. Although, I've recently visited japan. So far through my stroll over there, I've not seen any "Bitcoins accept here" signs or even any form of bitcoin logos that would create the assumption that bitcoins were accepted in any merchants over there. But probably I was not looking at the right places.

How about you guys? Have you seen any during your recent visit there?
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

i love the way japan goverment see crypto and blockchain technology.
they never try to avoid it.they always learn and find the opportunity behind this.see how they implement tax for exchange and gain million dollars from crypto trading every years.another country ahould be learn something from japan.
The total economic activity increases in the presence of opportunities through which investments and trading cause. Due to these opportunities the economy of a country boosts up so in conclusion the increase in opportunities generally increases the economy. That is the same as Bitcoin is also an opportunity and is a great opportunity that helps people to earn wealth. Bitcoin should be the capital of the whole world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: