Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world.  (Read 2735 times)
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:10:25 AM

I will go to Japan, because it will be easy for me to use my Bitcoin. because in Japan The use of Bitcoin is not prohibited, many shops, restaurants and hotels that accept Bitcoin as a means of payment. especially if Japan became the Capital of Bitcoin in the World, it will make it easier for me to expand my business there to get more Bitcoin.
niksxv

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:33:39 AM

no doubt.  Japan has been open for this and it's improving as is.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world as it continues to welcome cryptocurrency investment despite high-profile hacking attacks
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

We have a bundle of good new appearing today.
This one is about Japan future leadership in Crypto world.
JAPAN plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world

it seems that the good news is still not so influential with the current bitcoin price because I think the bitcoin is currently in need of good news to trigger the rise in bitcoin prices.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world as it continues to welcome cryptocurrency investment despite high-profile hacking attacks

Mt Gox hacking was probably the first major hacking of a crypto-exchange. Even then, the exchange was based in Japan. I appreciate the Japanese government for their positive attitude towards crypto-currency. It is going to benefit them in the long-run. Just hope that the clowns in South Korea and China learns something from the Japanese.
arcanayou

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

japan is indeed a leading country in the development of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, the regulation in japan is not complicated like in other countries, the origin of cryptocurrency does not harm the country and the population of jepan, I think would be great if Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world, I and all bitcoin players will certainly be very supportive of it, and hopefully this policy will be followed by many countries in the world
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

Japan has its sights on becoming the Bitcoin capital of the world. The Tokyo Government is hoping the capitalise on the growth in interest for cryptocurrencies as their opportunity to improve the Japanese economy.
Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Japan already like the bitcoin capital of the world? I mean they make up a big percentage of the market and they use it the most.
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

Japan is one of the countries to place their trust on BTC and legalize it. so basically its already a Bitcoin capital, it makes it even better she has better plans for BTC

more precisely, it is only japan who can practice the use of bitcoin for transaction tools in everyday life. Japan as exemplified for some countries, that bitcoin also there are benefits and positive impact to everyone's life.
antoclaus

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

Japan has always been an interesting country
I hope all other countries will follow suit
as for me the first countries who will see the benefits in this and will continue to collect the fruits
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:41:39 AM

I pray this is a real news,  because I have heard about how they said China has accepted bitcoin legally,  then the news changed from China accepting bitcoin and other crypto legally into China ban Bitcoin,  so I hope this news is genuine.  If it is then we are making progress and we would definitely go mainstream where everyone at all part of the world will know about crypto.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:46:10 AM

I pray this is a real news,  because I have heard about how they said China has accepted bitcoin legally,  then the news changed from China accepting bitcoin and other crypto legally into China ban Bitcoin,  so I hope this news is genuine.  If it is then we are making progress and we would definitely go mainstream where everyone at all part of the world will know about crypto.

This is quite old news and it has been confirmed. Japan always had a positive approach to new technology and they applied the same logic to crypto-currency as well. And it turned out to be beneficial for the government and the citizens.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

But it did not help the price of Bitcoin much and it is still struggling because of the recent news banning all crypto related ico post on Facebook Twitter and other social media, but if four or five countries vie for Bitcoin capital then it could help the price to increase.
Whatever happens in the world, bitcoins always have to go up and down even without any reason. If some country accepts bitcoins, may be this would affect the performance of them but only for a little time span. Like recently we heard news about China banning the exchanges, so people started panic and started asking whether this is the ending time of bitcoins or not? So don’t just worry about such news.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

Yes, the Japanese government is working to increase crypto currency for the development of the country's people and the country's economy. They are eager to use for cryteo coins and fintech via blockchain technology. In the coming years, Jyogy will show the world how they are improving. Because some countries have banned it. They did not understand its benefits.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

I don't think it wouldn't be a farfetched dream since as we all know Japan is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the whole world. And knowing that Japan always seizes the most technologically advanced equipment. So it is no surprise they wanted to hoard and become the bitcoin capital of the world. This just means that they see huge potential in bitcoin.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

Well if thats what japan wants,it is up to them for bitcoins going for the better.And I think japan is a good country to be our crypto currency capital.theres nothing we can do if thats the decission and that is what they want.lets just support their decision and hoping that it will good for the better,not one but all users of bitcoin.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

Japan will beat other countries in innovation if they put there hands on blockchain technology. Japan realizes the benefits of blockchain. They can use bitcoin in trading freely without government policies of other countries. Maybe bitcoin being decentralize is what makes japan more interested on it.
[/quote

Despite  of several high profile hacking Attacks in crypto still Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world because they thought that cryptocurrencies as their opportunity to improve the Japanese economy. This is not impossible for Japan to happen coz as we know that in terms of innovation and technology they are expert on it.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

Well it really nice to hear, we all know that Japan is one of the richest country in the world. If ever, most of their countrymen will use bitcoin and will benefit big in bitcoins price value. If not mistaken, as bitcoin introduce to Japan, bitcoin's price is slowly rising. Japan also started in giving their employees bitcoin's as their salary. They are now really giving importance to bitcoin and they are doing their "first" just to improve their usage of bitcoin. I think they trust bitcoin to help them to create innovation to make their lives more easier. Lets just be happy that JApan is part of the bitcoin community.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

i agree with that because Japan people are not so afraid to take a risk of bitcoin and the government also support bitcoin also while there goods and services accept bitcoin as a payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: