Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zombies is right (Its All over guys) you missed the dip  (Read 414 times)
Solrider13 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

How about a positive thread to shut Zombies up, I'm sure he is used to eating his words when it comes to crypto! lol

I think just like before no matter how much FUD the MSM throws at us it starts falling on deaf ears and has no impact after a short time and then they go silent until the next pullback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SSDrome

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:16:08 AM
Merited by JetSet11 (1)

Bought me a shitload of coins that are going to make me rich!!!!  Cheesy
MSM has no power, they all talk the same narrative.
The power is with us self thinking Humans.  Kiss
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:43:53 AM

The power is with the hands of the strong. The money is there, too. As well as the fast growth of individual worth. The weak hands, rumor-mongers, and emotional people have nothing but losses or a few bits and  pieces of morsel. I actually don't know what these types of people are up to. They are joining the forum and yet they are only spreading useless FUDs. They will gain nothing from it. They better jump into the bandwagon and create wealth.
parepare

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:00:28 AM

Bought me a shitload of coins that are going to make me rich!!!!  Cheesy
MSM has no power, they all talk the same narrative.
The power is with us self thinking Humans.  Kiss

This.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:36:40 AM

Strengthen trust and not easily influenced by what you see and hear. Close your eyes and ears, let him have his own opinion and if we do not respond it maybe he will get bored. I think, he will not make changes or influences from the opinions he makes, because I believe the users here are smarter.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:45:27 AM

How about a positive thread to shut Zombies up, I'm sure he is used to eating his words when it comes to crypto! lol

I think just like before no matter how much FUD the MSM throws at us it starts falling on deaf ears and has no impact after a short time and then they go silent until the next pullback.

I think we should not be at ease at this moment and very confident that the ultimate correction is all over because in just two months we have experienced 3x corrections in which some of us very confident at first and buy dip coins in which later on it dips more resulting to loss their investments. I say we should celebrate only after a few more weeks or month because who knows another ultra correction will start again later.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

We need to wait and confirm if we are going up or not. Just a little more days guys. I hope some of us bought at 5,000 level.

Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:55:45 AM

I love the optimism in the chat about the correction and dip being over, but let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet. We aren't out of the woods just yet. I hope and pray that was the bottom because I don't know if my heart can handle anymore down turns.
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:09:37 AM

Are you reffering to this?
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

You can see if bitcoin price started to bounce back to over $10k. Dropped to $6k and now it's at $7.7k, we will see $10k again soon

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:55:15 AM

The user "zombies" is just a no coiner troll, he probably sold all his bitcoin at the top and now he wants to spread fake news and lies to scare all the weak hands so he can get to buy back at a low price. Just ignore these types of people, and don't look at coinmarketcap when the price is down. I am sure everything will go recover in the next few days,the SEC and CFTC Hearing from yesterday was extremely bullish in my opinion, nothing to worry about.

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

I don't think this dip had anything to do with the fake news media. I'm pretty sure it was partly because of that hearing we had here in the US today and the Bitconnect scam. It seems like everytime there's a big scam or hack that steals peoples money, the price of Bitcoin drops because of it. This one was completely avoidable though. Who in their right mind didn't think Bitconnect was a scam? Honestly? It was obvious from day one. I guess people are just new and haven't seen ponzi schemes like that before.
lissics

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:14:40 AM

Buy now and wait 7 years for price to go up LOL.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

Bought me a shitload of coins that are going to make me rich!!!!  Cheesy

I like the way you think my friend. Here's some merit for you.

This week is a clearance sale. Almost everything is 75% off or more.

Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:22:47 AM

A 60% drop isnt small guys. There is no gurantee it will go back up. It is downtrending now technically speaking.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

I really don't agree that bear trend is over, at all. Nearly all crypto coins dropped in price around %50 levels. Yeah bigger portion is done and gone but bitcoin may drop to 3000 and still pull prices down.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

A 60% drop isnt small guys. There is no gurantee it will go back up. It is downtrending now technically speaking.
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will soon recover as the bitcoin has show early signs of recovery since last night. We should have be part of the next move if we buy now but many people may not be able to buy now because of fear and panic of loosing they investment.
Tomaltcoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:38:09 AM

I would like to see some consecutive days the market going up, then we will be out of problems. As of this moment i’m not sure yet.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

Zombies will shut his mouth on the coming days. Because bitcoin and other altcoins are gaining momentum again. The value of all cryptos will grow again. And prove this zombies that he is wrong.

SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

Zombies will shut his mouth on the coming days. Because bitcoin and other altcoins are gaining momentum again. The value of all cryptos will grow again. And prove this zombies that he is wrong.

Exactly, can't wait until that happens. I wonder what his response will be when BTC is back over 20K and everything else is booming too?
It was a good time to buy yesterday. I'm wishing I would of bought more during the dip now, 10k here we come!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Freddoe

Activity: 168

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:48:41 AM

I love the bounce we got today, about time we went a bit up. I hate to say this but I don't think we are finnished. The whole world economy is in scare mode so we will therefore not se any bull run. we will have to wait until the rest of the world are done with this shakeout and then we will rise high. Just HODL and buy the dip. Let's get rich people!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: