Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Beginners Guide to Bounty Campaigns  (Read 1419 times)
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 05:22:59 PM

If we analyze correctly, the minimum needs to participate in a bounty campaign have not changed yet. Despite feeling that bitcointalk is no longer the same, it seems that the number of people attending decreased and there was no news in relation to social networks. Twitter and Telegram are the most requested along with Discord. Well, the golden age of the bounty campaign will never return.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2021, 06:10:06 PM

A lots of valuable information regarding bounties campaigns but I say with huge regrates that I already joined Many bounties and airdrops campaigns but payment still nothing...

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 10:56:27 PM

Very helpful guide for bounty Hunters. It's important to follow the bounty so that we also get paid for what we do. Follow the existing rules and also always follow the progress of the project because if there are changes or information we will know. Choosing a legit bounty is quite difficult because it will have an impact on the pay that will be received. So it's important to learn to follow the bounty well and choose a good bounty too.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 11:18:39 PM

If we analyze correctly, the minimum needs to participate in a bounty campaign have not changed yet. Despite feeling that bitcointalk is no longer the same, it seems that the number of people attending decreased and there was no news in relation to social networks. Twitter and Telegram are the most requested along with Discord. Well, the golden age of the bounty campaign will never return.
as long as cryptocurrency still alive bounty campaign will survive in this market, its services needed by developers team to promote their project so they get fund to run it. Bitcointalk as biggest cryptocurrency forum was correct place to start their marketing promotion , there are member with their social media which have influenced to other.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 11:35:45 PM

The guidelines is very informative and helpful for the newbies together the old members as well.
Thanks for the author of this topic, I saw that He has a 100% concern for the bounty hunters who
came up here or future new comers too. I will keep and save this guidelines as my one of the good tools
here in the forum.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 11:50:13 PM

A lots of valuable information regarding bounties campaigns but I say with huge regrates that I already joined Many bounties and airdrops campaigns but payment still nothing...
the situation is almost the same as in 2017 and 2018 where many of the crypto projects are scams and it is indeed difficult to find a truly legitimate project unless an institution or group analyzes that this is a project that brings benefits. Even the baounty manager sometimes gets nothing.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 11:58:33 PM

the situation is almost the same as in 2017 and 2018 where many of the crypto projects are scams and it is indeed difficult to find a truly legitimate project unless an institution or group analyzes that this is a project that brings benefits. Even the baounty manager sometimes gets nothing.
fake project will always occur anytime , in bullish or bearish market there will many fake dev team create their own project to get money by scamming people. but although there are lot scam project we still find project that give us good reward , in airdrop we find it too.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 09:28:02 PM

this is a very good hint. because the explanation is very complete. bounty hunters desperately need this clue as many bounty hunters, especially newbies, do not understand the actual rules to follow. especially in communicating with campaign managers in group telegrams. I hope many bounty hunters read this thread. because surely there are many bounty hunters who will continue to provide advice in this thread.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 11:00:14 PM

this is a very good hint. because the explanation is very complete. bounty hunters desperately need this clue as many bounty hunters, especially newbies, do not understand the actual rules to follow. especially in communicating with campaign managers in group telegrams. I hope many bounty hunters read this thread. because surely there are many bounty hunters who will continue to provide advice in this thread.

The forum was never created to accommodate anyone to make money. It was purely to encourage people and just a privilege to make some cash from doing little task.

Some users will just create an account and their first post is either spamming or living some line of proof Authentication for some hunting which is really bad.
I have learned that the forum is more than what we all think, very inviting and not tiring at all
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 11:00:25 PM

Posts like this should be noted by beginners in their notes, this will really help them understand how this forum works, so they don't have to worry and be confused to find the info they need in the forum.

armanhusni

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 10:58:37 AM

Your finishing is really useful for novices, my friend is a novice, I will share with him, and I also hope that you can make this message more newcomers to see, good luck to newcomers.

Zulkifli BI

Activity: 277
Merit: 22

lumintoken.com

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 08:08:33 PM

a very useful post for all newbies who want to join the bounty campaign. the explanation is very clear and easy to understand so that it makes beginners not to make many mistakes when participating in the bounty campaign. because many beginners have made mistakes they shouldn't have done so they could be self-defeating.

●●●●●●●●[Lumintoken - First Direct Democracy Over Monetary Policies]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Discord◂ | ▸Twitter
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 10:38:36 PM

For beginners, in my opinion, the current bounty campaign can no longer provide much profit, you must be more active in looking for airdrops so that from the bounty campaign and airdrop you can combine and get a lot of results, because I see the difficulty of increasing rankings in this forum makes you find it difficult to get a lot of results.
although with low rank member ,they still could participate in bounty campaign. Bounty manager provide several allocation that allowed low rank participate in this campaign. Social media  youtube or article could be their place. Rank should not be obstacle for us as long as we have spirit to earn money from this market .

a very useful post for all newbies who want to join the bounty campaign. the explanation is very clear and easy to understand so that it makes beginners not to make many mistakes when participating in the bounty campaign. because many beginners have made mistakes they shouldn't have done so they could be self-defeating.
they have to learn hard and read all rules that fully  describe in bounty thread so we will not make any mistakes.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 04:58:26 AM

Bounties aren't really much of a thing anymore, now you find campaigns where they ask you to like and follow or "EARN" where you take classes and answer questions. My strategy is to sell my airdrops etc. for NEAR and stake it for 11% APY.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 01:05:52 PM

Good posting arrangements, threads like this are what bounty hunters who are beginners need to read, if they want to read this thread they will surely understand how the flow and how to become a bounty hunter.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 05:38:11 PM

Become familiar with the interfaces for the various chat platforms - Telegram & Discord.  Understand how to reply, how to send a PM, and be aware that many ICO channels prohibit discussion of Bounties.  There may be a separate Bounty channel, or you may need to PM an admin to discuss bounty-related matters.  (The General Rules of the campaign should explain how/who you contact for bounty questions.  Sometime, there's a form you need to fill in; other times you need to post in the Bounty topic or PM the Bounty Manager in the Forum)
This point is usually underestimated by some bounty hunters, in every telegram group that is required for bounty hunters to enter it must have their own rules, whether it's how to complain, or things that are forbidden to be discussed in the group.

When you enter a room in Telegram or Discord, take the time to read the Pinned Message (Telegram) and check the Announcement channel (Discord), if they exist for the room you're in.  Read back up the chat for a bit to see what has been discussed.  Quite often, if you have a question, it may have already been answered recently or be included in the pinned message / announcement.  Taking a couple of minutes to read recent chat will make the admins work much easier - there's not much more annoying than answering the same question multiple times every minute or so.
It is unfortunate for some beginner bounty hunters who always ask about the same thing, lazy to read before asking a classic problem that often happens, this can be a reminder for bounty hunters to be more thorough and often follow the information in the telegram group, right? only works regardless of the latest info that may be important whether the campaign is stopped, allocation changes, distribution dates or problems experienced by managers regarding ongoing campaigns

SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 06:43:18 PM

Thanks for the information. Very beautiful and informative detailed information not only for Beginners but also for Jr Members who are still in the learning process.
I think some ad campaigns require members to rank to the highest rank to take advantage of the bounty campaign and with the new merit system, it is very difficult to increase rankings.
Obviously, it is only necessary to rely on other members to give credit to others with good and detailed posts that everyone can understand.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 07:28:46 PM

If there was such an informative article when I started doing Bounty companies, I would be immensely happy. She would help me avoid inconveniences and mistakes in my work. There would be no time wasted. The author is great. Well written.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 06:42:37 AM

This information is very helpful for new bounty hunters, I see many post about "how to start in earning here" and many more I think this post should be moved to beginners and help since it is a good information on how participants can start with their bounty hunting career and I think it is pretty detailed and could really help those users who really wanted to participate in bounty hunting.
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2021, 12:49:05 PM

Okay, let's assume you've found a campaign you want to join.  What should you do next?  REREAD THE RULES CAREFULLY & FULLY.  Make sure you understand what tasks are required of you to be eligible for rewards.  Understand how long the campaign is scheduled for?  Be aware the schedule can change.  If they hit Hard Cap early, the campaign will likely be finished early.  If sales are slow, there's a chance the campaign may be extended.  

Some time ago I was following a bounty campaign, I discovered that there are some bounty hunters who may not really care about the latest news from the campaign they are participating in, because in the bounty thread and telegram group it has been explained that the campaign was stopped due to the expected Hard Cap achievement. reached when the final schedule of the campaign was reached early, but they still continued to work and finally they protested why their work was not counted even though it was announced that the campaign was stopped, this is something that bounty hunters need to pay attention to because if they don't want to read carefully at least once a week to read if there is any updates regarding the campaigns they are participating in, it will only be a waste of their valuable time working without getting paid for the campaigns that have been discontinued.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: