Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantage of BITCOIN  (Read 2850 times)
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

One thing I know about bitcoin advantage and that is smiling in the wallet. I mean the point of availing bitcoin is not just to store in the wallet forever. Everyone that avail btc one reason is not for the lost but for income, profit, preparation for the future. Smiling in the wallet seems good things will happen financially by getting bitcoin in the past, now and tomorrow.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ramayjen

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

Advantages of Bitcoin as follow:

1. No paperwork
2. Irreversible Transaction
3. Quick and Cheap Transaction
4. Appreciating Value
5. User Anonymity
6. Mobile Payments

Digital currencies are a relatively new and untested medium of exchange, and users should be careful to weigh their benefits and risks. That said, Bitcoin appears to offer some unique possibilities.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

Not just Bitcoin. Altcoin is also so. Maybe this is the advantage that can be utilized by people who are not responsible. Money laundering and illegal transactions can be done through a crypto currency. And we should avoid the act.
There are other altcoins that are better with this transactions and that's why they are called privacy coins. I'm forgetting this thing as fiat money is also being used this way. We can talk about the advantage of bitcoin through transferring it quickly worldwide with a lesser fees. Bitcoin having its own advantage as the starter of cryptocurrency will be the first coin to be adopted worldwide and to have countries that will support it's usage to its citizens.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ciara123

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

Ensure security and confidentiality. Every bitcoin transaction can be done and completed without any personal information. Moreover, transaction information is still kept, but your identity is kept private. This is one of the outstanding advantages that you get when investing in the field of virtual money.
Anatole Thompson

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:53:28 AM

Bitcoin can not be faked. The cost of testing gold is very high, and bitcoin testing is not costly and the truth is that bitcoin can not be faked. Because bitcoin is not shown in physical form.
Conal Garcia

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:01:47 AM

The cost is extremely low. There are no intermediaries involved in the field of virtual currency investing. However, you still have to pay the transaction fee, but it is not worth it.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

Bitcoin is much more reliable than some popular altcoins, and now especially, so it's definitely worth investing.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

Bitcoin is much more reliable than some popular altcoins, and now especially, so it's definitely worth investing.

I do agree that Bitcoin is perhaps the most trustworthy in terms that some the alts that are around today won't be here in 3-5 years time. It's been said that over 90% of cryptocurrencies will  fail. If this is the case we need to build this possibility into our investments. Only buy the strongest alt coins and always put faith in BTC because even if the majority of the others fail BTC will still be around in one form or another.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

So 1. Zero or very low commission 2. Instant transfers 3. Safety, reliability, security 4. Technological advantage 5. Ability to send microtransactions 6. Easy reception and sending of donations 7. Supranational system 8. Ability to bypass any sanctions 9. Getting rid of intermediaries, such as correspondent banks 10. The possibilities of the blockchain
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:05:18 AM

The biggest advantages of Bitcoin are speed, equal wealth, and elimination of ideology.
jinxcreedy

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:46:38 AM

Bitcoin allows money to be sent anonymously across a peer-to-peer global network, with no intermediaries needed to validate or process transactions. That has made it attractive to those who want to keep their identity secret, including those buying and selling illegal goods and services on the internet.

You gave good merits of bitcoin over traditionally currencies. But I will add my own which is the ability to transact business over several countries effecting payments in a matter of minutes.
That is bitcoin.
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

BitCoin is the name most heard by those who do not know the crypto market. because it is the largest and largest volume of crypto coin. this is a great advantage. a coin that has been accepted by everyone.
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

If you are not trying to use bitcoin you will not know exactly the benefits of using bitcoin. In addition to its security system, bitcoin is also very profitable for its users with a large income that can be obtained. They are very happy to use bitcoin because their investment will be safely protected by the system and their investment can grow quickly.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

I recently bought half the Bitcoin and I think that by the summer you can have a good profit. I'm thinking now about how to buy more)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

yeah, with bitcoin, the transactions become easier, simple, fast, and effective. it's just that sometimes there is a group of people who use this for crime. but it seems this will soon be overcome with the KYC on almost most of the existing exchange. with the presence of KYC, can be known Identity perpetrators of crime.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
pokemon43

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

There are many advantages of Bitcoin. First of all it is anonymous in nature and it's transactions. Due to decentralized technology truly it is the currency of people and peoples are creating this and transacting this. But, nobody destroy it.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:19:45 PM

One of Bitcoin's advantages is his anonymity, which makes it possible to launder money and make many other financial crimes ..
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:25:50 PM

Bitcoin allows money to be sent anonymously across a peer-to-peer global network, with no intermediaries needed to validate or process transactions. That has made it attractive to those who want to keep their identity secret, including those buying and selling illegal goods and services on the internet.
Firstly Bitcoin pseudo anonymous. Everything advantage in bitcoin is strong mainnet and community.
DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

In my mind Bitcoin is the best vehicle to increase your overall wealth and a great store of value. Bitcoin is where you store your gains. Altcoins are great for speculating. That's my investment strategy and it has worked well for me up to now. I do think Bitcoin will explode in the future so will be best if you have a pile going into the bull run -good luck.
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

In addition to the very secret transactions the other advantage of bitcoin is being able to shorten the time when someone wants to make a transaction so as to make a person more comfortable and not too dizzy when going to buy a fixture every time.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: