Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantage of BITCOIN  (Read 2850 times)
huisachecrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

There are some advantages of Bitcoin that I can't describe one by one. That is Freedom of Payment, Can choose your own costs, Low risk for sellers, Transparent and neutral. That's all I can give you about information about the excess of Bitcoin for Crypto Users.
danfred

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

Bitcoin allows money to be sent anonymously across a peer-to-peer global network, with no intermediaries needed to validate or process transactions. That has made it attractive to those who want to keep their identity secret, including those buying and selling illegal goods and services on the internet.
BTC really remains the real leader of crypto due to significant development and undoubted advantages. Personally, I will highlight the high speed of transactions, the low amount of commissions, the possibility of anonymous transactions and the absence of a single regulator in the market.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

Bitcoin allows money to be sent anonymously across a peer-to-peer global network, with no intermediaries needed to validate or process transactions. That has made it attractive to those who want to keep their identity secret, including those buying and selling illegal goods and services on the internet.
Now I mainly work with BTC, taking into account its undoubted advantages for the market and participants. Including I highlight the reliability and regular appreciation of coins, the ability to quickly and cheaply conduct transactions, the lack of any documents, the complete freedom of anonymous actions.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:22:27 PM

I am pleased with the absence of a single regulator and control over the conduct of my transactions. All transactions are cheap, fast and easy to use. In this regard, now I do not see worthy competitors BTC. The commission is very low, it is very convenient to carry out transactions, guaranteed reliability and anonymity of work in the market.
o_pauers

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

bitcoin is not that already anonymous and it's been known for a long time, now there are many other coins that are much better than it. but no matter who is better - who is the first!
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

I think that there are quite a good number of advantages that bitcoin has over the other coins, this is one of the reasons it is dominating in the industry, and will keep doing so for a long time. Bitcoin is not just the most rated coin, but a lot of persons will consider it as the safest coin in the market too. Another advantage it has is thee millions of supporters that it has behind it.
Lorik777

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

Limited number of Bitcoins. This makes Bitcoin promising for growth and investment. In addition to being a fast and reliable means of payment, Bitcoin is still a good tool for investing.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:50:33 PM

This is a very good point because I think bitcoin is only coin which rises day by day and give more profit to the customers.
Bitcoin is the only coins that give high profit cause the value is increasing day by day that's why many investors interested to join in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is good choice even facing the risk it always on top value.
Franky2tor

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

Bitcoin can not be faked. The cost of testing gold is very high, and bitcoin testing is not costly and the truth is that bitcoin can not be faked. Because bitcoin is not shown in physical form.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

This is a very good point because I think bitcoin is only coin which rises day by day and give more profit to the customers.
Bitcoin is the only coins that give high profit cause the value is increasing day by day that's why many investors interested to join in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is good choice even facing the risk it always on top value.

An advantage if we invest in bitcoin. as we know now that the current bitcoin prices are decreasing. and bitcoin is a pillar of the role of altcoin prices. if it does experience a price decline
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

I also thinking that the main advantage of bitcoin is to live in a progressive countries who are accepting bitcoin without using fiat money.
Oltort

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

Bitcoin can not be faked. The cost of testing gold is very high, and bitcoin testing is not costly and the truth is that bitcoin can not be faked. Because bitcoin is not shown in physical form.
There is a lot about Bitcoin that you might not know. Bitcoin is really vulnerable to attacks.
Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

It's transaction speed is fast.it transfer assets between countries.its transaction cost is free.it is secure no third party is allowed.
wallstone

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

Bitcoin do have many advantage. One of this is the faster way of transaction since kt hapoens in digital form. No more forms need to filled up, no more long lines to wait up, no more id's needed. You are safe from robbers since your identity is unknown no people known that you have many money since it is digital.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

So far i think the major advantage of Purchasing and holding Bitcoin is the investment dividend that it yields during very good season in the crypto market.  In the absence of this, i aint sure there is any worthwhile advantage of using bitcoin.
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

I think that one of the advantages that bitcoin has, and a lot of person will agree with it is its popularity and its anonimity. Many people will agree with these cos a lot of other persons particularly newbies are drawn to this coin cos of these pecularities, and It is one of the reason why the coin is standing top amongst others.
Eyjeyy

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

Bitcoin have numerous preferences like quick exchange speed in installment, sending resource, and furthermore less exchange charges.

Another is bitcoin can utilized in exchanging resource between at least two nations and furthermore paying through bitcoins give us most extreme opportunity.

Bitcoins can be sent to any individual in any piece of the world.

Bitcoin is decentralized and nobody can control or control.

The following one is Bitcoin exchanges are totally mysterious and private.

Not at all like in installments through bank, where the exchanges can be followed and distinguished, bitcoin exchanges can't be recognized.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

for me advantage of it is in its popularity, therefore it is admitted in many places. and of course this wonderful feeling that nobody can identify who you are and what you buy

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
silentgenius

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:38:55 PM

Bitcoin have many benefits to us.Btc was already accepted and use to many country like here in the Philippines and it was a higher price value among all cryptocurrencies.It was use for investment and trading.Accessible to all and always standing us a number one high value.
Hammonds

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:35:06 AM

If you think about illegal transactions, the results are also illegal and if used for good, the results will be good too.
Bitcoin is used a lot for good and many for crime, including we choose it for what is the purpose of the Bitcoin trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: