Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5876 times)
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

People are doing a lot of things, depending on what they feel like doing. It depends on the individual, and how they relate with the market. Some people are just hodling the coins that they already have and are just hoping that the market becomes better in a near time, while others are letting their fears and worries get to get, and selling off their coins. Some wise ones are buying more coins and hodling.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
Of course every one has its own decision. Many of them got panic specially newbies. While other people hold strong because they believe in the project is and they know it will soon pump up. While other whales are busy accumulating.
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

Different people with different opinion as far as crypto is concern, what people doing are different from each other. But at this current market situation best thing to do is hold. Any body that panic and sell will be selling below purchase price. Which will be great loss.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
doglasslim

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:54:25 AM

I strongly believe that everyone is entitle to his or her own opinion. You can either decide to sell or hodl. It's a personal decision my friend. The choice is yours.
_BLOCKERA_

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

People are now divided into those who believe that this market is dead and throws its cryptocurrency, and the second believe that all this is a game and waiting for the market to recover.
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

What people doing Huh

If me, i just hold and wait.
I think taht is the right decide for now.
Because we all know now market is so bad to sell or trading coin, because all coin in low price.
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

For now, am hodling tightly my potential tokens / coins as if I should sell most of them now, I am going to be at a loss. I have the belief that the market will recover back and then I could sell.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

i think people do all what you say xD , i mean some people do buy right now , another do panic sell and other are keep holding their wallet and hope the market will go green
lingdelta1

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

Many people enter the market but the knowledge is too little, they hope to earn money but do not want to add knowledge. Therefore, it leads to cases of panic selling and losses
TuKillerBR

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:16:19 AM

Most of the people who sold the cryptocurrency have already done so now are mostly those who hold the cryptocurrency, so the price is now almost not falling.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:58:05 AM

what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
What I do is no other than joining signature campaign and hold what I earned from it and invest on other coin like ETH and keep holding it. Price now is getting cheaper which give an opportunity to give profit when the price get expensive again. There is no other than to do now but hold for long term.

Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:06:11 AM

what are people doing?
What I do is no other than joining signature campaign and hold what I earned from it and invest on other coin like ETH and keep holding it. Price now is getting cheaper which give an opportunity to give profit when the price get expensive again. There is no other than to do now but hold for long term.
We can take advantage of the low price and sell it when it increases. Play with your money on trading rather than waiting for something to happen.
Use a portion of your money for short term hodl to have a daily or weekly income. A few good trades will increase your capital to buy more coins.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:09:07 AM

what are people doing?
We can take advantage of the low price and sell it when it increases. Play with your money on trading rather than waiting for something to happen.
Use a portion of your money for short term hodl to have a daily or weekly income. A few good trades will increase your capital to buy more coins.
Well it's good point to buy something and do something than waiting to uncertainty. Better to have more options or having a plan B or C. You can maximize all your assets and time too if you find other thing or task to do with your money than waiting like time deposit.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

what are people doing?
right now they hope the tendency will continue. so small  step towards the normal ballance and yet it makes our hopes stronger and our spirit lifts.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

I am continuing my cost averaging method strategy for me to accumulate as much as I can and take profit on my target date. During dips, I tend to buy more than my average purchases. I believe that crypto currency will steadfastly grown in the next coming years. We are headed towards the digital age wherein the features and convenience that the technology behind crypto currency offers, will be necessary.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

I am continuing my cost averaging method strategy for me to accumulate as much as I can and take profit on my target date. During dips, I tend to buy more than my average purchases. I believe that crypto currency will steadfastly grown in the next coming years. We are headed towards the digital age wherein the features and convenience that the technology behind crypto currency offers, will be necessary.
You're truly engaged and having a huge belief with crypto. It's only few person having such visions in the future, cause  most probably the others don't have such faith. 
We could think that some of us are just quite and calm at this time knowing that we are still drowning. But for me, I'll do business everyday and take the risk.
MyCryptoCap

Activity: 61

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:44:49 PM

Today the situation is such that there are both. Greed has not been canceled, who took cheap and already in profit tend to sell smarter keep.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

what are people doing?
peopel are panic selling and i believe that you should learn how to control your emotions as they can be a real obstacle

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

The withdrawal of funds from the virtual market has reduced prices too much. Because of this, people are forced to wait instead of doing trade.
peopel make mistakes and i think that it is okay so i gelieve that you can make a difference by trying to invent your own new method

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

Most people mimic the work with crypto-currencies, but in most cases it's just an imitation, nothing serious because the market is now very weak, as soon as new positive news about crypto-currencies begin, I think that after that people will start to really work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: