Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5876 times)
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

Many people are already investing their money in bitcoin and being called ICO. If you are currently observing Bitcoin prices, then you will be amazed by the rapid rise and fall of Bitcoin prices (fluctuations). In fact you may also wonder whether companies (such as Luno) that determine the price of Bitcoin?
The answer is no, because Bitcoin is interoperable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
I have seen the bloody market many times and it doesn't scare me. I know that everything will be restored. So HODL! and I advise everyone-HODL!
You will sell your altcoins on the green market. Wink
upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

People are looking for easy money in this crypto scheme.
But this brings bankruptcy together. you need to be patient. you need to look for a shortcut. The sense of crypto money is promising in this sense.  Smiley

Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

Many Coins holder are panic selling their Coins from the past few Weeks.  Because they think that all Crypto connot recover from the red tide. They have no tolerance in their decision that they made,that causes their loose of big amount of money. Without even think that it is just a temporary situations.They don't have any patients at all.

themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

With with no patience are panicking right now and also selling theirs token and coins in loss, but some are adopting holding strategies which is best according to current circumstances

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Many different actions of people by doing their life as a crypto holder or crypto investor, some people are strongly hold their stocks and some also immediately sell their stocks because they need money instantly to buy their immediate needs like foods. But for those people having enough of patience, they are people luckily earn multiple profits from their capital invested.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

what are people doing?

People are doing what they love and they're doing the things of their characters.
Some people like me is still holding my Altcoins even when the Crypto Market is in the crisis or they called it the Mega Market DIP and;
Some people choose to dump their Assets while they have still time and they're not yet loosing a lot of money.
People are doing their different perspectives and calling, through faith and self will.
Cryptocurrency Market is highly volatile therefore nobody knows what's happens next but it is always changing every hour, every minute and every second.

Kolokoy

Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

People are looking for easy money in this crypto scheme.
But this brings bankruptcy together. you need to be patient. you need to look for a shortcut. The sense of crypto money is promising in this sense.  Smiley

I agree that people are after on money and that's what them fall into worse endings.
I am after money and that's why I joined this forum and participate Signature and other bounty campaigns because I want to earn more money other than my job salary but I choose to hold my Crypto Assets because I don't want to loose any single coin and token.
But some people choose to sell and dump their Assets for the cause of getting more profits if they're going to divert in into some Altcoins around but they're unsure of what really will happen next and nobody really knows what will happen to Crypto Market even in the next hour and in the next day.
All we are seeing and reading today are just purely speculations.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

most of the people are holding.

Big investors are buying and selling a huge amount of coins within hours, that makes big fluctuations in the price.

Particularly me, i think Cryptomarket will not recover that blood tsunami of the past month and as soon as i get where i want, i will sell. ETH will not get to 1000€ anytime soon , and the bills should be paid soo......

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

People always do what they can do best - mistakes. Only someone can draw conclusions from their mistakes and do not commit them any more. And many people will make the same mistake again. You always need to analyze your mistakes. In order that in the future not to commit them again.

Nikosgalis1957

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

I am reading the thread about "what are people doing right now" in Bitcointalk forum and drinking my coffee while watching at coinmarketcap. I am looking for the best ICO this month to invest right now, read a lot of whitepapers from differents project and check the team background. I also try to join telegram and ask the team few questions about their projects and how they are planning to make it happen.

fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

Whenever red tide hits the crypto market, the smartest thing to do is hodl or else you'll loose. Dont let FUD affect you. You gotta ride with the tide and patiently wait until it recovers and surges.
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

When all crypto going down best is HODL and buying, if you are selling then you are noob and have weak hands , and you lose opportunity and money.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

what are people doing?

Actually people have different doing now,some are doing there household works,while those people who belong to bitcoin world will always follow the news of what happen to the price value now in cryptocurrency exchange.following the news about crypto lanslide can give us a good source of information about what happening now in virtual currency,in order that we should always prepare if the bitcoin will dump in the market and either we decide to hold or sell all our bitcoin.

Lukan

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:28:09 AM

It's hard sometimes to deal with the emotions, but common sense must win.
Stupid moves are not allowed in crypto trading. Could be very painful.
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

The market's fall is already over and almost all coins go up.
Still, in both cases, you have to hold what you have.
This is what is best done in such situations.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

People are doing the best that they can do to earned in this cryptoland. It is upto you if you would go into panic selling or not, analyzed the market it will makes you decides. If you are not firm to hold you will lose eventually.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

What am doing right now is holding my altcoins for good profit because its not idea to sell now. For instance during the December market pump my portfolio worth over $3k and now its just recovering to around $2k. Therefore am holding all my altcoins till a get reasonable profit.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

What does hodl mean by the way? Are sime people in panic? Maybe some panic because they have big investments over coins that are decreasing ita value other thab that peiple here in cyprto world are making money out of fun in trading or discusssions. Thats what I think people are doing.
HODL means HOLD. The letters are just jumbled. It means, you hold your alts or bitcoin and wait for the price to increase again.

For OP question, You can say that when an investor or trader is not sure about his holding, because the price goes down drastically, they will sell it immediately to cut of more losses. By that, you can say it's PANIC SELLING.

In the world of crypto, if you panicked, then you lose. You should analyze the situation and continue to hold whatever you have.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

I think that panic here does not fit at all! crypto currency requires clarity and sober mind, the concept of what you are doing and how! failed, analyze and do more! if suddenly this or that coin falls, do not immediately sell it, then you will regret it! Smiley Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: