Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5876 times)
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:09:43 AM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

Why would you like to know other people's doing? Why not to try something new that you are the only one on the cryptocurrency space have ever do? I guess depending on peoples decision for the best of your decision doesn't really help. You should try to use your intuition and own prediction about the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:09:08 AM

At this period of time, people have done different things. Some of them are very much in panic selling off their holdings fearing the market will crash to zero. At the same time, others are taking as much benefit as they can from this market meltdown. Actually, they trade for short term and gain money. Many others like me are holding their coins in the hope that the market will correct itself and their coins will reach the moon, thus making them riches.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:29:07 AM

A lot of people work on the crypto market now. Some sell their coins, others buy, others continue to hold. I believe that now the market situation has stabilized, there is no clear vector in favor of selling or buying. The most profitable solution is now trading.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:43:13 PM

A lot of people work on the crypto market now. Some sell their coins, others buy, others continue to hold. I believe that now the market situation has stabilized, there is no clear vector in favor of selling or buying. The most profitable solution is now trading.

My friends that work with the cryptocurrencies (me also) buy those altcoins that will grow in future. Personally, I pay attention at cheap but good alts like TRON, Ontology, Gladius, Credits, Crypterium.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:59:37 PM

My friends that work with the cryptocurrencies (me also) buy those altcoins that will grow in future. Personally, I pay attention at cheap but good alts like TRON, Ontology, Gladius, Credits, Crypterium.
Well, half of the altcoins I do not know of those that you have listed, and I would not take them for a long investment because of the great chance that you can lose money, I think you need to invest only in the short term, many altcoins are dying and your can also die

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:38:43 PM

I personally am not going to sell at a loss, so I will continue to wait. I am sure that the market will start to grow again, the question is when it will begin to happen.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:06:51 PM

If you wanna stay with this Cryptocurrency you have to do trading. Now hold or sell it isn't the main way to reach to success and increasing the value
Well hold now I think is also a good strategy in this market , but of course you need to trade and learn to trade, as the market is always volatile to the strategies and to always earn in this market you need to be able to change yourself

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
VPScreator

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:15:01 PM

I think that many people have become much more experienced in the world of crypto-currencies and stop doing some panic actions.

dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:41:11 PM

I personally do not hodl when I an supposed to sell and I do not sell when I am to hold.
Although, I have made some mistakes in the past and they have thought me a lot of lessons.
So today, I am always careful of what to do with my coins.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:19:54 AM

Everyone must do different things, and of course they know what is best to do, especially in market conditions like this, the point is no need to panic when the market experiences a decline, the most important thing is to remain convinced that the market is not always in a state of decline

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:15:04 AM

Everyone must do different things, and of course they know what is best to do, especially in market conditions like this, the point is no need to panic when the market experiences a decline, the most important thing is to remain convinced that the market is not always in a state of decline
You're right. Now we are essentially seeing the average price of cryptocurrencies. Just a good opportunity to invest in coins.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:22:16 AM

The only panicks I have left in me is not been able to get enough of coins and tokens before the next bullrun comes, I'm trying as much as I can to get good coins and tokens in hand before next price surging ,I want to be able to make huge bucks in cryptocurrency this time

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:24:28 AM

what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
This is not panic but the end of patience, which can be holding on an endless recession. I think many have decided for themselves while there are bears, stay away from the market.

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:27:14 AM

What everyone is doing now is certainly a lot and what is done is different. I think now many people start investing because the crypto market conditions are now declining. And trading I think is also useful if you can play quickly and carefully.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:41:55 AM

I think that selling your coins in such a market is a terrible idea, I am sure that everything will work out, so you need to keep it up!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:00:33 AM

what are people doing?
This is not panic but the end of patience, which can be holding on an endless recession. I think many have decided for themselves while there are bears, stay away from the market.

Vanshenz

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:03:21 AM

what are people doing?
what I do is sell some of the coins and some of them I hold in order to get more profits. but it turned out that my decision to continue holding was the wrong decision, because all crypto prices declined until the end of 2018, until finally I continued to hold him up until now and would not sell it if it only resulted in a loss.
TradingIsBreath

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:35:33 AM

what are people doing?

I am investing in few potential alt coins and booking profits. Developing bots, reading, trying strategies etc.,

This is the awesome time for all of us to learn. I would suggest all new traders to start learning.

Guide: https://coinswitch.co/info/technical-analysis-for-beginners-detailed-guide-on-technical-analysis
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:38:38 AM

And it is going to be even worse, if you look at graph Bitcoin has real problem with the resistance line 3600$, 3800$, what does it mean? That crypto is going down again to test the 3200$ line - the year low, if Bitcoin breaks it, 1000$ is waiting!

Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:10:40 PM

Despite the ongoing period of decline and then stagnation, many people on this forum continue to be sure that everything will be fine and do not need to sell coins now. I think that such a statement can be say after they know what the coins a person plans to HODL.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: